It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

nostradamus was right, the dates are just off, heres why!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

Things definitely feel "off".

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I can't help but wonder if Stephen King's work of fiction will hundreds of years from now be dug up and viewed as fact like Plato's stories.

Nostradamus' works are whatever the person reading them imagines them to be.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks
According to this interesting article the quatrain x72 was spot on and we are living in a world guided by the gods, everything happens for a reason, and the new age has started and is in full swing, by the end of Aquarius age we will all be the one sex and will look the exact same, NOTHING IS BY CHANCE .
And trying to go against the grain will see you become non existent. www.goroadachi.com...
Things have been moving fast since the millennium, we are changing can you feel it.

Well, considering the Age of Aquarius will end in 4171, I guess Zager and Evans were wrong. This is disappointing.

In the year 4545
Ain't gonna need your teeth, won't need your eyes
You won't find a thing to chew
Nobody's gonna look at you

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: rhynouk

Everything happens for a reason.

Does it? Can you please tell me what the reason was that my mother was taken from us at a young age?

I think the whole Nostradamus Texts are interesting but they have been stretched and pulled in so many directions you never know what to really believe.

There was a documentary on Nostradamus's prophecies back in 1979. I'll post the video but it's a couple hours so you don't watch it but if you catch the last 30 minutes or so, it's not too far off beat. I agree past history can be twisted into present day.

This narration reminds me of something I'd have watched in grade school in the 80's.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

That's called optimism, my friend.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   

everything happens for a reason

Does a burning flame have a reason?

Only to consume everything that fuels it, and expire?

Everything has but one outcome. And there is no reason for it, other than conflagration itself, consuming everything around it, till there is nothing left, and we flicker out.

Flickers of light and subtly dancing shadows, when left to the imagination, are prophecies to some.

edit on 19-10-2018 by Parishna because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

I like to think Platos stuff on Atlantis and Homers Iliad etc are stories that have happened somewhere and they have been told by entities to them through active imagination, maybe about things of another dimension but of this earth, maybe even us thinking about these things makes them materialise.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Parishna

I believe everything happens as an effect from a cause, when we can't see the cause it just means we don't know it's cause yet.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   

I view it the same way I view fiction from now, as fiction.

Nostradamus quatrains, people just plug his stuff into their own ideas and make them fit. Seems like rubbish to me.
edit on 10/19/2018 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   

a reply to: Parishna

I believe everything happens as an effect from a cause, when we can't see the cause it just means we don't know it's cause yet.

Everything does happen due to a cause. But it doesn't have to have meaning. If at the very end of the human species, when the last person standing looks back at the hundreds of thousands of years and countless billions of lives before them, they won't be any wiser as to what the cause was, as we are today. Or were 100,000 years ago.

My opinion is that the cause was just the right circumstances billions of years ago. A flame was lit, and it has consumed everything around it since.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Be careful what you wish for! c X. q 72 is the continuation of C. II, q. 27, C. V, q 74, and C. VIII, q. 74. I've tried earlier to date this with an event which happened to me. So I won't go into it again, but if you get through Nosty's crabbed up numerology, it happened on July 12th, about 7:15PM PDT. It lights the fuse for the 9-11 attack in NYC. July 13th 2001AD is my oldest daughter's 27th birthday. When my daughter Diana F. was four years old, I had an O.O.B. experience, where I negotiated a time of Peace and Quiet in the World for her. Nosty interpreter, John Hogue has been trying to shoe horn British Royals into this verse, but it's really a father daughter episode. When I felt totally threatened by a poison gas plume, I prayed, at our evac station, that if I was correct that this was the third go of International cyber terrorism, that God would give us all, a Pearl Harbor class wake up call, on our eastern seaboard.
Somehow, no one of us were killed, so I then went down to the local State Police Dep't, to warn them to tell the Feds. This was a little before Labor Day, 2001. But they blew me off, so no one got my warnings.
This plot was going down long, long, before July of 2001AD, in my humble opinion. Nosty acted as a kind of corroborating witness for my para normal adventures, four Centuries in his future. It took several of us dowsers, during the time between my daughter's 27th birthday in July, to Labor Day, to figure out that this cyber terrorism, came out of an outpost, some twenty miles from Tehran, Iran. It was an antipodal attack, where they got up, early in the morning, and hit our plant, late in the afternoon, on the far side of the Earth. When I presented these e-mails from my searchers, the little blonde ISP Trooper, said she couldn't spend any State money on chasing these leads, so I never went into my prayers and earlier O.O.B. experiences. So there's no shade on her about Pearl Harbor, 2.0. I realize that God smited America on Sept 11, 2001 A.D., and it's no fun being on the receiving end of one of these Biblical class "Smitings".

My best defense is that this attack, really was the second part of the Dec. 7th, 1941, one in Hawaii. Both of these flubbed, and both were supposed to deliver a K.O. blow to America. In the end, they both were only, "wake up calls". But the King of the Mongols has always been Adm. Isoruku ( 56 ), Yamamoto, and Sept. 1st, 2001 AD, is fifty six years past the signing of the Peace Treaty on the decks of the U.S.S. Missouri, in Tokyo Bay on Aug. 30, 1945. Completing the magic square of this Admiral's given name in between the 47 Ronin, and read backwards per Japanese writing, exposes some very interesting coincidences. In Japanese, it's the long delayed Unit 731's chem bio attack on Wash. D.C.. While reading from left to right, like I'm writing here, it merely gives my daughter's birthday of July 13th. Even in the Japanese datings, it's 13-7. If you remove the top left serifs from the Roman numeral II, you also get an eleven, with 2 + 7= 9. But I never put this one together, back in Sept. 1978, when I asked my ministering Spirit, for a time of peace and quiet in the world, to shield her as she grew up. So I couldn't share it with that Blonde Trooper, who was holding their fort, just before Labor Day, 2001 AD.
edit on 2-11-2018 by carpooler because: spelling

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   

a reply to: infolurker

What other books are there, i love finding a new book that whets my appetite.

It is one of the best selling Books ever. Overall easy to understand. Also one of the most complated and complex books ever depending how deep you want to dig.

It has confounded reseachers for ages. Yet a school aged kid can pick it up and understand the basics.

It has brought poeple together, and has torn groups apart.

Some swear by it and others call it a bunch of bunk. Volumes of other books have been written about it from people who love it and hate it over the centuries.

Most likely you already heard about it.

Basic
Instructions
Before
Leaving
Earth

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

well... the Author was accommodating various groups to get their attention---> New-Agers/ 2012'ers/ OmegaPoint followers all at once... that was the 'Spirit-of-the-times' = Zeitgeist when the author went from 'Etenemaki' (tower-of-babel) to his named website... I followed his reasoning for quite awhile, still do in some respects

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Unfortunately, these authors are all academically oriented. No interpreter, to date, has gotten their head around the concept that Nostradamus was being fed "constellations" of visions pertaining to say, one family tree at a time. So he ran with each of these as far as he could. Then he amassed his verses on scraps of paper and randomized them, by tossing them into the air above his kitchen table. So no interpreter can know for sure where any one constellation begins or finishes up.

If you follow what I've written in these threads, I am only showing one such constellation, which follows my family tree from 1911 to the present. It's coded on my maternal Nieland family surname, but since it was my widowed grandmother who told all these family stories, Nosty could just as well have been following her Philadelphia Wynn family tree, across the table. And the modern Wynn's have a published genealogy going back to Charlemagne.

Obviously there will be other families appearing in future expositions of these "Wag the Dog" solutions. Mine encompass Nosty's three daughters, and at least two of his three sons, in anagramical forms. But he named his children with anagrams of both my name and my own son's given names. Then he wrote verses about the three sisters, and three brothers. If he sees something in an English, Benelux, or Russian speaking country, he must first bring it back into French, before writing Lingua Franca verses on it. Remember he is sitting in front of a brass bowl of water, and being shown things in the future by a discarnate spirit.

Part of the crabbing he wrote into his verses, suffice to guard against any readers seeing earlier predictions by historical figures, and creating self fulfillment paradoxes. America's "sleeping prophet", Edgar Cayce was almost in the same boat, except that he did psychic prescriptions when asked, through a spirit channel. When patients double crossed him over horse betting results, he got migraines, and thereafter would only let his trusted wife, ask him those questions. Cayce was a minister in his church, so he probably never went near any horse racing track. But it was he and not the "tout", who suffered with those migraines.

A few examples of Cayce's channel running away with the reins, are Cayce's "Jon" , ( Jean in French ) Peniel prediction, and the one about the Lost Dauphin surviving the Paris Terror and being switched out for his older brother, who was the surviving twin of Louis Joseph, who had pre-deceased King Louis XVI. And that older brother was 14 years and six months of age, when he died and was autopsied in 1795. But this didn't become clear until the DNA match done on a relic in 2005.

And the Frogs are still in denial, since this hidden or black Twin brother was the true titular King Louis XVII. Furthermore, the "Chief Tormentor" would almost have had to have been Maximilian Robespierre, who went back to the same well to make good his own escape from the bloody blade of the Revolution. A dupe was set up, shot up, and guillotined, looking like the curse of the mummy, unable to either write or speak, his true name, at a midnight trial, by candlelight, the night before.

I make the connection to "jeune Selin" in C. VIII, Q. 31, for "Jean Peniel", but Cayce's channel may have been following Penelope, Homer's Queen of Ithaca, Pene El is from the Hebrew, for "face" God", or godlike face. instead of merely swiping one of Nosty's anagrams. Or maybe both spirit channels were following up on whatever Homer had predicted, dating from the Seventh Century B.C., even before his work could be written down in primitive Greek texts.

One other poster here, has come up with the allegorical names of those "Suitors" of Penelope, which fit into the Royal Hall at Ithaca, being the late great, NYC World Trade Center. And as a "jeune Peniel ( Niel-& ), or Nieland scion on my mother's side, I may end up being seen as an infamous, latter day "Telemachus", or "He who makes war from afar". Or more quaintly put, a real bad axe.

In any case, when ISP trooper Vicki wasn't going to carry my water on the international cyber-terrorism attack which generated the giant plume of neon green Chlorine Dioxide gas, flowing right in front of me, I bit my tongue, bid her adieu, and let Pearl Harbor 2.0, play out on our East Coast. Between Labor Day and 9-11, I didn't have long to wait, either. After all, it was only going to be a Pearl Harbor class, "wake up call"! In the end, It flubbed just as bad as the original Dec 7th, 1941 attack in Hawaii did.

As I write this, I'm waiting to see if that shooting at Pittsburgh, PA. near KDKA TV, the CBS affiliate there, is connected in any way to that T.V. station's censoring their own 9-11 2001 reportage on the campers who witnessed Flight 92's last moments, with a military jet hot on it's tail. This report only came over the air, once, and then it has disappeared for good. Homer had Telemachus do something beyond bolting the door closed at the Great Hall. He later finds his mother's handmaidens who were sneaking out to the suitors' camps, and spreading their legs for them. These treacherous handmaidens would have always been dressed in black mourning gowns, per their Queen's sorrows, over her missing husband. Telemachus hangs them all, en bloc, at the end of the heroic poem. As terrible as that shooting at Pittsburgh was, I really hope that it's only a random occurrence, unrelated to KDKA TV's, 9-11, bad Karma.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Pareidolia in text form .

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Not going to dream

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   

..guided by gods..
..by the end of Aquarius age we will all be the one sex and will look the exact same

Ok, there's so much to unpack here, I don't even know if I have the energy.

What 'gods' are guiding us? We, as far as I know, have free will (not that there's THAT much freedom in this world, but still). Who is guiding you, exactly? Can't you write whatever you want, or is someone telling you what to write?

It's not 'Aquarius age', it's "The Age of Aquarius".

It's a concept with a name, please use the actual name to refer to the concept.

I have researched this concept, because I wanted to know when it begins. It turns out, it's _highly_ debatable partially due to the relatively arbitrary 'borders' around those constallations, and partially due to people not agreeing where the borders -actually- are or should be, or would 'naturally' be. Partially, because it's very difficult to say exactly WHEN the sun is in a given constellation due to the weird shapes of the borders and other such things.

I used multiple 'star' software packages to try to determine when it should begin, and I couldn't find a 'conclusive starting point' for 'The Age of Aquarius', so much is open to interpretation that I don't really trust anyone else being able to do it, either. Unless some Cosmic Being from a higher dimension levitates to us and tells us the exact date, this is how it will probably remain for a long time.

According to my chronologically closest estimate, The Age of Aquarius begins in around 600 or 700 years, at the earliest.

So when you're talking about the 'end of The Age of Aquarius' (if you don't mind my paraphrasing), it's probably not going to be signifigant to anyone here until we're all long gone (to somewhere else). Maybe you can bring it up in around 550 years, then we have some time to prepare..?

As far as 'we will all be THE one sex' - - uh, what?

Is this just bad english, or are you implying something very specific?

In any case, as we are not sex, this would also be a nonsensical prediction. Did Nostradamus really say this? I highly doubt it.

Look, we are genderless beings (I assume you meant 'gender' when you said 'sex') that just happen to temporarily INHABIT a genderful body. That's all. We don't always inhabit the same gender's body, but it switches back and forth so we can learn different lessons an gain different experiences in life.

This means, "we will be gender" can NEVER be true, since we are ALWAYS a soul, which is just 'energy with vibration' or 'energy with intelligence'.

Even if you mean the physical bodies will have only one gender, even that is impossible, because such an entity could not reproduce, even if it's a hermaphrodite, and that would be the end of the physical-side journey on this planet.

How could this even occur? How do two genders become only one gender? It makes no sense. It was so much trouble to get the hermaphrodite beings to separate into two distinct genders so they could reproduce to begin with, why would this hard work be suddenly nullified, and by whom?

I am sorry, but it seems your post doesn't make a whole lot of sense. Maybe I am just too dumb to understand, though.. has been known to happen.

edit on 6-9-2021 by Shoujikina because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join