It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

nostradamus was right, the dates are just off, heres why!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   
According to this interesting article the quatrain x72 was spot on and we are living in a world guided by the gods, everything happens for a reason, and the new age has started and is in full swing, by the end of Aquarius age we will all be the one sex and will look the exact same, NOTHING IS BY CHANCE .
And trying to go against the grain will see you become non existent. www.goroadachi.com...
Things have been moving fast since the millennium, we are changing can you feel it.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

we will all be the one sex and will look the exact same

So nobody will need to lift the toilet seat we all could be pregnant. Bad news for little buddy down there.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks
According to this interesting article the quatrain x72 was spot on and we are living in a world guided by the gods, everything happens for a reason, and the new age has started and is in full swing, by the end of Aquarius age we will all be the one sex and will look the exact same, NOTHING IS BY CHANCE .
And trying to go against the grain will see you become non existent. www.goroadachi.com...
Things have been moving fast since the millennium, we are changing can you feel it.

Ummm...good little robots...

Just don't you deviate from your programming...cause...off with your...ah...central processing unit...

Can you feel it...?

YouSir

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Everything happens for a reason.

Does it? Can you please tell me what the reason was that my mother was taken from us at a young age?

I think the whole Nostradamus Texts are interesting but they have been stretched and pulled in so many directions you never know what to really believe.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   
idk it just seems like more BS making it seem real through connecting things that can be interpreted any way you want to see it.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: rhynouk

I dunno buddy, if i grew up with a father i would prob have looked up to him and followed his beliefs not needing to visit sites like this to feed my curiosities of thus weird and wonderful world.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   

naw my man

It's written about in literature from long ago.......ya gotta feel that narrative or you will be disseminated

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: rhynouk

I agree, it is not that everything happens for a reason, but that we can find a reason in anything that happens.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   

You are right that this age and all of it's insanity and immorality was predicted centuries ago. You are just reading the wrong book.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

What other books are there, i love finding a new book that whets my appetite.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Ahhh Nostradamus the fortuneteller again!....
his crap is available online, read them for yourself and judge

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Do you have any sources on this literature from long ago, I'm a book worm.
And where in Scotland you from bud?
I'm N Ayrshire.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I like his interpretation, but it does some really far strung out correlations.

I'm not sure of all of this except that he combines four different cultures from different locations and eras, this doesn't make for much proof of his contentions in my opinion. I'll say too many stretches to make it sound reasonable to me, so I'm no believer in his theories at his point.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: manuelram16

Yeah i read them and don't get the hype either, doing the methods laid out in the i-ching had me telling the future to a degree, but the article is quite good and because I'm at work and can't research it's validity thoroughly i posted it, ATSers love to rip a good CT. But no takers so al prob hav to do it myself when I get home 😊
edit on 19-10-2018 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

How often do you replace the U and M letters on your keyboard?

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

yeah that's why i thought it should be easy to poke holes in the theory, I'm not able to research the things stated in the article just now but will attempt it after work, the story is certainly entertaining though another reason i brought it here.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Thread accompanied by Michael Jackson and The Jackson's tune "Can you feel it!?"...

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   

He got 9/11 right and possibly the king of terror but other than that, his prophesies are so vague, they could mean anything.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   

I'm in good ole Texas.......proud ta know y as.

Same literary work in it's own league that infolurker mentioned

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheMadTitan
a reply to: YouSir

How often do you replace the U and M letters on your keyboard?

Ummm...hmmm...you mean you can replace them...?

D'Oh...here I've been tossing the whole computer every six months or so...

Thanks for the heads up...

YouSir

top topics

<<   2 >>

join