It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How about a really big conspiracy just about ready to break in a new book

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Here is a very interesting story about Bush, Obama, Brennan and Osama Bin Laden .. Remember the stories about Osama probably dying in some cave in Afghanistan from kidney failure; well according to the article and the video he was in Iran and got a Kidney transplant ? The big boys knew all along where he was for they are the ones who set it up. truepundit.com... der/

I did not know the origin of the web sight called True Pundit (Thomas Paine) but have heard the stories they publish quoted at various sights. There is more to them than I once thought (see video).

After the FBI busted down Paine's door (twice with guns drawn and everything) he had to ask himself why ? The only thing he had been working on was the story that Osama Bin Laden was in Iran while we were invading Afghanistan to find him.. Others also knew and were intimidated into silence by various means..

U.S. Hid Osama bin Laden in Iran for Decade After 9/11; Bush & Obama White Houses Worked Saudi & Iranian Deal to Safeguard Terror Leader

Osama bin Laden, the founder, and leader of terrorism conglomerate al-Qaeda, who was responsible for the deadly and devastating Sept. 11, 2001 attacks on U.S. soil, never was hiding in Afghanistan or its damp caves, according to explosive revelations in a new book from intelligence insiders and highly secret government documents.

Thousands of Americans died that day and many more in the wretched aftermath.

Instead, incredibly, bin Laden was whisked to a safe house in Iran following the deadly attacks on the World Trade Centers in New York, the Pentagon and the downing of a commercial jet in western Pennsylvania targeting the White House.

And the highest-ranking U.S. officials in the George W. Bush and Barack Obama White Houses — and possibly the presidents themselves — knew where bin Laden was and did nothing to capture him, according to insider revelations and documents detailed in Mike “Thomas Paine” Moore’s upcoming book PAINE: How We Dismantled the FBI In Our Pajamas. The book’s revelations reveal the United States was working with Saudi Arabia and Iran to keep bin Laden’s living arrangements in Iran very quiet.

“One of the biggest scandals in United States history is coming unraveled,” Moore said. “This is a national travesty, and people need to go to prison. The highest members of both administrations knew where bin Laden was tucked away but sent U.S. troops to die in Afghanistan looking for a ghost.

“Republican and Democrats working together to protect al-Qaeda and sell out the United States. We have it documented.”

OK so he has published a book that details what was going on during that time frame.. There will be those who disregard the story simply because he may make some money.. Considering TPTB took his job and all his money in legal bills I for one hope he does make big bucks and people go to jail for treason...
The interview starts at 24:22
youtu.be...

conspiracy or fact you decide.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Plausible theory that will need lots of proof for Conservatives. But no matter the proof for the Antifa loving members, it will not be believed.

I think the assassinated female President or PM of Pakistan claimed he died from kidney failure rings possible too.

I doubt we killed him and then dumped his body in the Ocean because we would want to prove he was dead. Testimony of soldiers won't cut it when we have not one solid piece of DNA or other thing to support it was Osama or that he was dumped in the Ocean to my knowledge.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Sounds like an old conspiracy to me.

I once talked to a guy by chance whom claimed to be ex-CIA, that he was out there in Afghanistan on that initial hunt (Tora Bora I presume) that his team had him but then high command called them off. Dude was all freaked out getting ready to move to Montana or something at the time. So who knows if he was for real, but if he was I've never seen someone so scared.

Anyways, the 'new' part of the story is how Al Qaeda was openly "our" allied boots on the ground attacking Syria.

Yet I swear its always something on par with crickets around here when I keep making noise about that fact. I guess for the "right" that the War on Terror was a LIE all along we'll they'd rather avoid acknowledging that, while now the "left" would have to acknowledge that Obama was the biggest TRAITOR like ever if they did. So its best to keep avoiding those threads those comments around here to keep on pretending like they never saw it.

Above Tabloid Secret.

edit on 19-10-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised if it's true. We knew al qaeda was once a CIA tool.
And their use in Syria combined with all the foot dragging regarding ISIS definitely lends credence to the idea that they were always in the bag.

Then all the ridiculous shenanigans surrounding bin laden's death.

One thing leads to another and casts a large shadow over what we've been told.

Even if this story isn't precisely how it went down, I think it's undeniable that there is something rotten in Denmark here.
edit on 19-10-2018 by watchitburn because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Truepundit has about as much credibility as BIN and Secureteam.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   

UnTrue Pundit.... need anyone say more?

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I've never seen someone so scared

Or he was a really good actor

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Why? Why wouldnt you be surprised? Because it fits with what you want to be true?

Obama took down the terrorist and did a great service to the world. You guys cant give credit to Obama for anything.
And yet you fail to see the irony of it all.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

Truepundit has about as much credibility as BIN and Secureteam.

I assume by your response you did not watch the video or listen to how he has his sources and who else works for Truepundit.

You are correct they are not the perceived pillar of truth like CNN or MSN is by the left. They certainly do not have the big money behind them..as if money makes someone right or government propaganda is always truthful.

Truth is hard to come by these days as everyone claims they have an monopoly on what is the real truth.. I guess we will have to wait until his book comes out and then listen to CNN's review or read the book ourselves. Myself I would read the book and disregard anything CNN/MSN bought and paid for talking heads have to say about almost anything.

top topics

join