It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexico will not allow caravan immigrants to enter without proper visa .

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Must be a sign of the apocalypse.

Mexico doing something right for a change.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Mexican government will stop those who try to pass through controlled borders, but there are uncontrolled areas too.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

a reply to: Fallingdown

Yeah, I understand the probable individual behind it, but I want hard facts that prove who it is.

I mean, it's a very, VERY costly venture migrating that many people that slowly through Central America--who gets the big payoff at the end once they get to our border? What form is the payment in (money, votes, free labor, etc.)?

I don't know if any real investigative agencies or entities are looking into it, but I would LOVE to know the answer backed by hard evidence.

I mean, they must know what went down last time there was a mass-invastion and the issues at hand. I mean, is this just the use and abuse of human beings to create a wag-the-dog political scandal because of the steps we must take when these people arrive illegally? Could that really be all that it is, just exploiting human beings for political gain?

Although I doubt it, it could also be a play by Republicans to show that the Trump administration can constructively work together with Mexico on the immigration issue--as evidenced by the sudden rush of Mexican agents to their southern border to stop this "caravan" from entering and passing through Mexico.

I wouldn't be surprised that politicians or political puppet masters would use human beings in these ways, sadly enough, but again, evidence and proof is what I'd love to have. If this is a political conspiracy, there are too many people involved not to leave evidence lying around somewhere.

All I can mutter at this point is, "These poor people."

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Mexico is stopping the propaganda caravan is it?

You all know what that mean:

Mexico is a racist sexist homophobe xenophobe islamophobe bigot!

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

I don't know if any real investigative agencies or entities are looking into it, but I would LOVE to know the answer backed by hard evidence.

I don't know if there will be any hard evidence for a while, but i'm seeing crumbs like this:

“I am carrying the documents to prove I’m not lying,” Tejeda said. “I want to seek political asylum (in the United States) and help my family.”
time.com...

So who told this guy he would have to have documents? How is it that is so so so so bad in his country "rampant violence of his country" but he left his daughters and wife. Either he doesn't love them very much or he is lying. Somebody is rounding these people up and telling them what to do, that is for sure.

Oh, and why not just stay in Mexico for work and asylum, why head to the US?
edit on 18-10-2018 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Well, they're obviously learning from the last attempted influx of illegal immigrants.

Plus, all of that information is easily available for the world to see in many forms, online being the easiest.

My question is, how valid are the noted documents, and like you said, if it's really that bad, bring the whole family.

ETA: Also, if asylum is what they seek, that's one thing (they must be physically in the U.S. proper), but I remember a lot of calls for refugee status last time, and that can be obtained at the U.S. Embassies scattered all throughout the Central American countries, including Honduras. Why make such an arduous trip if all you want is refugee status?

edit on 18-10-2018 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Something just struck me about that story.

I'm trying to think like a true refugee. If I were fleeing due to violence. I would not be saying, Yes I have proper papers. etc.

I would be saying, Please send help, we are all dying here, children are dying, the world needs to see what is happening. My family and I are fleeing to the first safe place we can find.

That is not happening. Either someone is telling these people the end of the rainbow is in the US and they need XYZ or they are just economic migrants or a combination of both!

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: Athetos

Mexicans believe it or not are very xenophobic to the people from the south. I can bet that caravan would have been cut in half with number of people by time it would have reached the US, from people just staying there. It happens a lot apparently.

They are also quite "xenophobic" towards blacks. At least in southern California where they actually have to live among them.

But this shouldn't surprise anyone. The only people/nations which aren't xenophobic (or racist) are the white majority, Western nations and the "minorities" who have come to us and adopted our ways. Us "evil racist whites" are the Only people who opened up our arms to the rest of the world and said "Please, come join us in the wonderful society we have created (with the assistance of our black and chinese cohorts), and for those of you who would rather stay in your homeland and improve conditions, we will send you millions of dollars. No nation is as generous with their money as western white majority nations.

Of course, we have the most money because back when a Lot Of people were basically engaging in a free-for-all over the entire earth, (even as recently as ww2 they played a round of RISK) we held the bigger stick and were able to take over the American Continent from the Mexican border up to the north pole, and we basically got a head start on technology and higher forms of society civilization.

So my point isn't that we are "genetically better", "spiritually more moral" or "mentally more intelligent", (i see EVERY American or other human who understands and loves freedom and liberty at the standard set by The Constitution as a "higher" or "more enlightened" form of human, regardless of their skin color... its not the fault of those who havent been exposed to such ideas yet...they are like the ape who didnt happen to find/eat any magic mushrooms and so they just did not evolve beyond barbarism, like the middle east nations for example) my only point is we are not the devil and in fact many other "peoples" are doing the "racist" types of things that we are commonly accused of like practicing xenophobia in their nations and having terrible justice and human rights especially for foreigners.

So saying Mexicans "believe it or not" are xenophobic, is like... i dunno... Which nonWhite nation ISNT xenophobic against everyone who... well I was gonna say everyone who looks different, but, in truth even looking like them isnt enough to earn their brotherhood or hospitality. You also have to be related to them, ethnically. Live where they live, talk how they talk, worship how they worship, eat what they eat, hate who they hate etc...

I can take a 5 minute walk out my front door and see 5 or 10 different ethnicities. Heck I can see that without even leaving my apartment complex. And I live in a crappy little town but just being on the I-5 corridor (so basically the entire west coast up to about 150-200 miles inland) means you have basically just as much diversity as Seattle or Los Angeles. I wonder how many people in Mexico, China, Somalia, Uganda, Iraq, Pakistan, Malaysia, Honduras, Panama, Syria, etc can go to the grocery store and see 10 different ethnicities just from Asia and Latin America alone, along with blacks, whites, muslims of various races, Native Americans, Eastern Europeans?

It's fine, I mean, not Everyone can be as tolerant, loving, generous, and just Amazing in general as we Westerners are. Westerners = whites and the minorities who for whatever reason wanted to join the whites, and in America Westerners includes the descendants of slaves who we freed who didnt choose to come here but nevertheless who's descendant's lives were greatly improved by being here compared to their less fortunate African cousins who were "left behind" in the African>American "Rapture" while the others ascended to White Man's Heaven, also called USA, and plus there is also the small matter of the Natives who were already here and didnt "come here to willingly be with the whites" but nevertheless who's lives were eventually improved by their proximity to white people, and although I admit that is a poor substitute for the way they were treated, I have no reason to think they would have treated us any better considering the way they treated each other.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 04:39 AM
link   
they will not beeing stopped ….the bigger the caravan grows the moore its gonne be an protest-march against politic-harrasment…
bet in an few weeks we see the same in africa/europe and asia…
wait till police and army forces open fire on them ...than hell breaks loose!

kapitalism is run out of time we are on the brink of an chancing world if you do like it ore not

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   
But that’s racist!!

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Then you send 'em back to that country that they're trying to exit from. Easy, peasy.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   

That's a very good question. If it's a foreign national...wink, wink, nudge, nudge...does this rise to the level of casus belli? I doubt it, since it's a private citizen(s) behind it.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Well they seem to be keeping their word . This is from CNN so just read the facts and ignore the poor poor people narrative design to tug at your heart strings .

A chaotic scene unfolded as a massive caravan of Honduran migrants reached the Guatemala-Mexico border Friday.

A surge of migrants broke through a steel fence that had been padlocked shut. Mexican police in riot gear pushed them back, setting off smoke canisters.

Hundreds of Mexican Federal Police sealed the border as drones and helicopters hovered above the crowd, which waited on a bridge in sweltering heat.

www.cnn.com...
edit on 19-10-2018 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Update 6.30.2022

The Supreme Court Rules that Migrants can come into the USA freely from Mexico, since the Biden Administration was letting them enter freely in the first place. (Biden Admin was ignoring the Supreme Court's August 2021 order to keep Trump's "Remain in Mexico" policy intact and enforced.)

SCOTUS ends "Remain in Mexico": www.foxnews.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join