It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi suspect in Khashoggi case dies in car wreck

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   
This case stinks!, general rule to find culprit is who benefits ? everything is very convenient for the old deep state/Soro's.....

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
Fairly disgusting, but not totally surprising.

Yup and nope. I wasn't even shocked at the live dismemberment, the Saudis are scumbags.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Some certainly are...these in particular. Others, not so much.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Whoever did this murder is going to be on a real mind-bender. Saudi Arabia executes murderers.

www.theguardian.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   

I've seen videos on Liveleak where the Saudis would take a dissenter out into the desert and stuff his mouth with sand till he suffocated and died. All captured on video and posted to the Internet by the killers.

Hearing about this incident only surprised me because the MSM suddenly cared how these guys operate.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

trolling for stars?

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: BigDave-AR

convenient is too.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Assassin82

Seth Rich is a conspiracy theory for an unfortunate murder in a city where murder occurs every single day and Benghazi wasnt investigated enough for you? I mean how many over eleven investigations is necessary? I know how ever many it takes to get a conviction right?

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
Some certainly are...these in particular. Others, not so much.

Their leaders fall into the former category, if it weren't for them the regular citizen would have it much better.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
Hearing about this incident only surprised me because the MSM suddenly cared how these guys operate.

He was one of their own, they always go full retard when that happens.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Agreed.

I know a couple of Saudi's, and they're good folks. Oddly enough (no, not really...), they share our opinion of the House of Saud.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   
From a society that still lops off heads.

I’m shocked...Not

Who do you think we pay to do our dirty work ?

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   
So now even “rogue killers” are dying? Dang. No one is safe. Lie down with dogs, get fleas.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

within NATO
The mere fact that we have actually heard about this , might shed light on the present reliability of Turkey and their friendship with the West and Israel, since Saudi Arabia is an ally of Israel. Who has the technical savvy to listen into foreign embassy and get the dirt out to the press? Western press wouldn't touch this with a bargepole unless they had too.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Assassin82
Well, I think first and foremost an American citizen (I think? Maybe had a visa? Not sure) who worked for a major (if you want to call it that) American media outlet was murdered on what was supposed to be sovereign ground who just so happened to be very outspoken against the Saudi government (correct me if I’m wrong on that).

What’s escalating this is the liberal media tying this whole ordeal to Trump and him doing business with the Saudis (as if that’s something new and exclusive to Trump) with an ongoing weapons deal (again, we’ve been selling them our scraps and leftovers for a long time). His response isn’t good enough for them (nothing ever is) and they’re painting it as some grand conspiracy where Trump doesn’t care and is going to cover it all up and pat the Saudis on the head.

Interesting how the left didn’t really care as much about Seth’s Rich or Benghazi...but now, all the sudden.....BREAKING NEWS!!

Ya know, at the end of the day, who knows what the truth of it all is. We should start a 2-3 year investigation, assign a special investigator, and come up with some vague and undefined answers from it all.

Well, that's just about the most perfect summation of what's going on with this story...

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

Through numerous Democratic and Republican Administrations the U.S. has maintained a perverted partnership with Saudi Arabia. So the Saudi royals know how to woo/bribe our politicians, how to hold us by the short hairs for oil, and for promises to manage Iran....and we debase ourselves to stay in their good graces no matter what crimes they commit?!
Are we really willing to prostitute our morality to cut another arms deal with the devil?
Their women are enslaved to the male members of their families (only this past year permitted to drive cars?!)
And, come on! We can somehow ignore the fact that 15 of the 19 September 11 hijackers (AND Osama Bin Laden) were Saudi Arabian !! Just this past summer the Saudis made threatening noise to Canada!

www.businessinsider.com...

I say: Man-up, don't be a chump, President Trump!
We don't need your stinkin' oil, Saudi Arabia.
Let the Middle East deal with their own problems -- Get the heck out of Syria, stay the heck out of Iran.
We have our own natural resources, oil, gas, coal....and it's about freakin' time we got real about renewable energy --- sunlight, wind, biomass, tidal turbines --- we can do it.

edit on 18-10-2018 by SeaYote because: typo

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Assassin82

Seth Rich is a conspiracy theory for an unfortunate murder in a city where murder occurs every single day and Benghazi wasnt investigated enough for you? I mean how many over eleven investigations is necessary? I know how ever many it takes to get a conviction right?

Thank you for proving my point.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
www.hurriyetdailynews.com...

Tying up the loose ends I’d imagine. Might be a few more of these.

A Turkish newspaper has part of the audio of his murder including the clean up crew caption suggesting the crew listen to music with him as they clean up the blood. They didn’t interrogate him they just chopped him up alive. Don’t insult crown prince or this is you was the message.
www.google.ca...

So, in order to prevent further criticism from Journalists... he slaughters a well known journalist living in America knowing the whole American news cycle will be initiated against him for these actions.

And now journalists are criticising him like never before. I guess your theory is that he somehow didn't see this coming? He has the reach to have anyone he wants killed in any country by nearly any method he could possibly imagine, and he had him detained tortured and killed in a Saudi facility in Turkey.

I mean, I'm not saying it COULDN'T have happened. I'm certainly wouldn't put it Past the Saudis. I just have a hard time believing the Crown Prince WANTED to increase tensions with the U.S. and to have EVERYONE pissed off at them. It sounds more like something an enemy of his would do and then blame on him.

Just like the whole Assad gas attacks... makes no sense for him to do that when there are other smarter ways. You could say "Well maybe Assad and MBS are not smart guys." Ok but they have whole teams of "experts" working for them. You don't think one of their guys wouldnt have suggested a better way that wouldn't attract attention? Yeah its fun to say people we dont like are "stupid", but is that really true? Is there any other evidence showing Assad or MBS have an abnormally low intelligence? Or a reckless nature? Can one hold onto power for any length of time if they are of low intelligence or reckless in nature? Being a saudi prince or any leader of an Arab nation, it seems like either one of those could get you killed pretty quickly.

So maybe theyre not stupid or impulsive, maybe they just had a slipup or two? Had a bad day? Or are they just really stupid and evil? What do you think?

Now he has a guy fairly close to him killed? Not the best way to ensure loyalty, killing a guy who did a favor for you at a time when theres a lot of competition for power in the Saudi kingdom. If MBS dies, does the other guy become king?

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470
I guess your theory is that he somehow didn't see this coming? He has the reach to have anyone he wants killed in any country by nearly any method he could possibly imagine, and he had him detained tortured and killed in a Saudi facility in Turkey.

I mean, I'm not saying it COULDN'T have happened. I'm certainly wouldn't put it Past the Saudis. I just have a hard time believing the Crown Prince WANTED to increase tensions with the U.S. and to have EVERYONE pissed off at them. It sounds more like something an enemy of his would do and then blame on him.

Sociopaths don't really think all their actions through with the inherent consequences.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
Was Clinton in SA?
Just wondering.
Oh, look at all of those stars (19 on the post so far)...each one triggered by one mere mention of Hillary. So sad.
Time to move on, folks...
edit on 18-10-2018 by JohnnyCanuck because: yes!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join