It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Karl R. Wolfe air force wistleblower dead at age 74

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   
He was the guy who said he saw structures at the far side of the moon in 2000 or 2001.

"In 2001, Wolfe gained fame when he came forward with claims that he had he had seen photographic evidence of an alien structure on the far side of the moon.

In a video interview, Wolfe said that in the mid-1960s, he had a top secret clearance and worked for Tactical Air Command at Langley Air Force Base in Virginia."

link
edit on 18-10-2018 by IMSAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: IMSAM

i dont intend to mock the dead - but - he presented zero credible evidence for his claims - which had more holes in them than a typical sieve

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

We re all grateful for his service.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: JimOberg

Yep....we've seen lots of towers there in the last forty years

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: IMSAM

RiP Sergeant Wolfe.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

He sounds like he believes what he is telling..
fascinating

R.I.P

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

I found it ironic that he talked about the older generation during the Apollo programs having high level security clearances not talking about classified material because of the morals of that generation, I guess he exempted himself.

The only thing I can say about his testimony is that he does use the correct technical lingo for the most part.

"We re all grateful for his service." ... and honoring his security oath?

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: lunarcartographer
a reply to: GBP/JPY

I found it ironic that he talked about the older generation during the Apollo programs having high level security clearances not talking about classified material because of the morals of that generation, I guess he exempted himself.

The only thing I can say about his testimony is that he does use the correct technical lingo for the most part.

"We re all grateful for his service." ... and honoring his security oath?

Is someone salty that he leaked the family jewels?
Just busting your chops.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: IMSAM
He was the guy who said he saw structures at the far side of the moon in 2000 or 2001.

"In 2001, Wolfe gained fame when he came forward with claims that he had he had seen photographic evidence of an alien structure on the far side of the moon.

In a video interview, Wolfe said that in the mid-1960s, he had a top secret clearance and worked for Tactical Air Command at Langley Air Force Base in Virginia."

link

For what it's worth, there is one significant inconsistency in his story. In the video, he says that he was sent to the NSA facility located on Langley AFB where he saw the film from the Lunar Orbiter in "June or July" of 1965. The first Lunar Orbiter wasn't launched to the moon until August of 1966. He's off by a little more than a year.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: BigDave-AR

I ducked.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Well I hope Karl R. Wolfe had a wonderful life. RIP.

As to his claim...

Who knows. Maybe their are structures of the far side of the moon. After all, it's 2018. We should have the complete landscape available for view. Shouldn't we?

I mean... we are discovering planets around far stars. The moon should be fully explorable by the layman. Right? I mean how hard is it to graph the far side of the moon? We are sending probes into the rings of Saturn.

So the question is... why can't we view the far side of the moon in all it's glory. I might not know. Is their topography of the dark side of the moon available to the public?

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: CirqueDeTruth

It has been photographed since the late 50s.

Here it is in all its glory, courtesy of the Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter which is currently mapping the area for potential landing sites in the future.

(In case anyone isn't aware, "Dark Side" does not mean it isn't illuminated, merely hidden from our POV on Earth.)
edit on 18-10-2018 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   

We can. The USSR photographed it first, then Lunar Orbiter, since then there have been all manner of probes that give us complete coverage including those from the USA, Japan and China. India has some excellent images from its probes but its coverage is incomplete.

You can download very high resolution images and explore to your heart's content! You will see amazing mountains and craters, and they are just as amazing as any alien bases (of which there are precisely none).

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: OneBigMonkeyToo

and they are just as amazing as any alien bases (of which there are precisely none)

That's because the Alien bases have been edited out.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Interesting video disclosing the early 1960's satellite technology, I remember the old Perkin-Elmer equipment and algorithms.
The cameras were covering a lot of area very quickly and since it was the back side of the moon it might not have been cost effective to scan in zoom mode. Explains the fast neutron irradiated cube shaped tomatoes that they fed the 7 year olds with. Undoubtedly grown on the far side of the moon.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cauliflower
Interesting video disclosing the early 1960's satellite technology, I remember the old Perkin-Elmer equipment and algorithms.
The cameras were covering a lot of area very quickly and since it was the back side of the moon it might not have been cost effective to scan in zoom mode.

Several of the cameras that made it to the moon before and during the Apollo programme used classified camera equipment that had to be declassified to be put to civilian use. The quality of the Apollo Panoramic and Hycon cameras is up there with the LRO. Still no aliens though.

Explains the fast neutron irradiated cube shaped tomatoes that they fed the 7 year olds with. Undoubtedly grown on the far side of the moon.

erm...

and inis.iaea.org...

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: OneBigMonkeyToo

Karl did say it was an international group with a very sober responsibility gathered inside the hanger.
Not supposed to talk about the secret bases unless you have a clearance from Australia.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

originally posted by: IMSAM

link

For what it's worth, there is one significant inconsistency in his story. In the video, he says that he was sent to the NSA facility located on Langley AFB where he saw the film from the Lunar Orbiter in "June or July" of 1965. The first Lunar Orbiter wasn't launched to the moon until August of 1966. He's off by a little more than a year.

It's worse than that. The backside photos weren't taken until the later missions, the first ones did candidate Apollo landing sites that were all on the front side and that's the portion that was sunlit.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: CirqueDeTruth
Who knows. Maybe their are structures of the far side of the moon. After all, it's 2018. We should have the complete landscape available for view. Shouldn't we?

Well, Gordon Cooper, who trained to command an Apollo lunar mission, ought to have known -- and he would have told. Instead...

Gordon Cooper didn't hide any NASA space secrets, and on this Russian interview about 60 min in, he describes how he looked over every inch of the Apollo film and saw no sign of any alien activity.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Rest in Peace Karl Wolfe.

As for your question about viewing the far side of the moon, here is a video taken at the 2015 UFO Conference with speaker Robert Morningstar. He shows lots of pictures of the moon with structures, towers, etc. He showed some I hadn't seen, and I've watched lots of UFO speakers.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join