It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NSA Director Rogers Disclosed FISA Abuse Days After Carter Page FISA Was Issued

page: 1

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   
NSA Director Rogers Disclosed FISA Abuse Days After Carter Page FISA Was Issued

m.theepochtimes.com...

On March 9, 2016, Department of Justice (DOJ) oversight personnel learned that the FBI had been employing outside contractors who had access to raw Section 702 Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act data. These contractors retained access to the information after their work for the FBI was completed.

Well now seems things suspected are coming into the light.
This won't end well for many in the former administration.

This information was disclosed in a 99-page April 26, 2017,FISA Court ruling that was declassified by Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats.
This was not an isolated incident and the improper access granted to outside contractors “seems to have been the result of deliberate decisionmaking.” (footnote – page 87).
The FISA Court noted the “FBI’s apparent disregard of minimization rules” and questioned “whether the FBI may be engaging in similar disclosures of raw Section 702 information that have not been reported.”

Seems the FISA court was aware of SOME issues.
It gets worse.

On Oct. 4, 2016, a standard follow-up court hearing was held (Page 19). Carlin was present at the hearing. Again, Carlin made no disclosure of FISA Abuse or other related issues. This lack of disclosure would be noted by the Court later in the April 2017 ruling:
“The government’s failure to disclose those IG and OCO reviews at the October 4, 2016 hearing [was ascribed] to an institutional “lack of candor.”

Lack of candor......I think I may have heard that recntly.....

Carlin had to be aware of the FISA application on Page that was being prepared by the FBI. His lack of disclosure of the FISA abuses in the annual Section 702 Certifications paved the way for the Page application to pass.
The FBI and the DOJ’s NSD were literally racing against Rogers’s investigation in order to obtain the FISA warrant on Page.
As all of this was transpiring, DNI James Clapper and Defense Secretary Ash Carter submitted a recommendation that Rogers be removed from his position as NSA Head

Hmmmm... why would they want Rogers removed??

These people are toast.
Get ready for full disclosure of Obama's Watergate.
It is coming soon.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Funny how CNN never talks about the 99-page ruling. It's a big deal. Wonder who the contractors were that were abusing it? Fusion GPS is almost assuredly one of the redactions.

edit on 17-10-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
Funny how CNN never talks about the 99-page ruling. It's a big deal. Wonder who the contractors were that were abusing it? Fusion GPS is almost assuredly one of the redactions.

I agree.
A lot of Americans are going to be hit between the eyes with this when the MSM has to report it.
It was speculated here long long ago.
Rogers has the goods on all these criminals.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   
We knew Obama weaponized every single agency.

The damage done to the security of our Nation,

Will suffer and take fifty years to cleanse.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   
This is very interesting.

Only a matter of time.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Nothings gonna happen because of this.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT

The midterms are going to happen, first off.

Secondly, something HAS to happen because of this.

Just a matter of time now...

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Am just being pessimist. Have been waiting for the Clinton's to go down for their crimes for so long now without satisfaction, it's painful and discouraging to say the least.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Am just being pessimist. Have been waiting for the Clinton's to go down for their crimes for so long now without satisfaction, it's painful and discouraging to say the least.

No, you are being a realist based on the last 30 years of this crap. I am too.

However, there is a new sheriff in town. It is making me, despite myself, feel hope.

edit on 17-10-2018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Admiral Michael Rogers is an American hero in several ways.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

From what I understand Rogers picked his own replacement, so maybe we're in better shape there for the present.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   
FBI corruption goes a LONG way back. To see an example during the 1993 administration, you need to watch the miniseries, "WACO". It depicts the ATF and FBI in a turf war over funding. They touch upon the Ruby Ridge killings, and continue with the massacre at WACO. They killed all those people in an effort to make themselves look useful to Congress, and gain funding to stay in business. That means, retain or gain power.

Power is all that matters to these people. And I bet many in the higher echelons now were the people in the field making those bad decisions at that time as well. It has not changed, and the last administration took further advantage by expanding and encouraging that behavior across the board.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa
FBI corruption goes a LONG way back. To see an example during the 1993 administration, you need to watch the miniseries, "WACO". It depicts the ATF and FBI in a turf war over funding. They touch upon the Ruby Ridge killings, and continue with the massacre at WACO. They killed all those people in an effort to make themselves look useful to Congress, and gain funding to stay in business. That means, retain or gain power.

Power is all that matters to these people. And I bet many in the higher echelons now were the people in the field making those bad decisions at that time as well. It has not changed, and the last administration took further advantage by expanding and encouraging that behavior across the board.

The entire Intelligence Community has not had a full audit since 1974.

Think about that and what has happened since.

There was a guy called General Flynn that came to the White House and his first and primary mission was a full audit of the Intelligence Community.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   

There was a guy called General Flynn that came to the White House and his first and primary mission was a full audit of the Intelligence Community.

Very good point
Interesting he hasn't been sentenced.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Very good point
Interesting he hasn't been sentenced.

Well, Mueller moved it till after the mid terms... after I think 5? reschedules.

edit on 17-10-2018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

December last I read.
Well after the midterms and the fallout.
And remember he plead to lying to the fbi.
Interesting Rosenstein refused to testify last week and Simpson invoked the 5th yesterday.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: Lumenari

December last I read.
Well after the midterms and the fallout.
And remember he plead to lying to the fbi.
Interesting Rosenstein refused to testify last week and Simpson invoked the 5th yesterday.

You know as well as I do that it is all just a cosmic coincidence.

You are one of the smart people I talked about once.

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Looks like you WERE correct.
2023 looks kindly on you!

new topics

top topics

join