It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ohhhh Canada...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

originally posted by: UncleSoze
a reply to: Akragon

Congrats !

On a completely unrelated note I am suddenly considering starting a home delivery cheesecake and cookies business

Actually, that’s a great idea ! But.. but.. if you can’t deliver alcohol to a customer, they won’t let you legally deliver edibles , or any product. Right ?

The way it is going to work in Alberta is that all shops are simply dispensaries. You go in and order what you want and it's shipped to the store where you return and pick it up. Or order from the shop's website and you go pick it up. No buying of the actual product over the counter.

Not sure how it will work in other places.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subrosabelow

originally posted by: Sheye

originally posted by: UncleSoze
a reply to: Akragon

Congrats !

On a completely unrelated note I am suddenly considering starting a home delivery cheesecake and cookies business

Actually, that’s a great idea ! But.. but.. if you can’t deliver alcohol to a customer, they won’t let you legally deliver edibles , or any product. Right ?

The way it is going to work in Alberta is that all shops are simply dispensaries. You go in and order what you want and it's shipper d to the store where you return and pick it up. Or order from the shop's website and you go pick it up. No buying of the actual product over the counter.

Not sure how it will work in other places.

In Saskatchewan you buy directly from the individual retailer, who I imagine gets it from the dispensaries. A few in my city were not ready to open today, because of lack of inventory, which I think may become a major issue later on.

Will be interesting to see how this plays out.
edit on 17-10-2018 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join