It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Insane rape statistics in Sweden - almost as bad as South Africa!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo
its not about victims, its about bashing muslims because they are evil. its trumpland.

If the perpetrator of rape is a Muslim should they be excused? Sadly, in the UK that happened and the authorities turned a blind eye to paedo and sex grooming gangs. Luckily someone woke up and we've been spending the last five years imprisoning hundreds of people from (ahem) countries where Muslims predominate.

What I mean to say is that if you don't face up to the problem, then you are complicit in supporting it.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

When I think "Sweden" I think Free Healthcare and Free Love.

Yea, but someone has to pay dearly for both to be given so freely.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   

edit on 17-10-2018 by Namdru because: duplicate post

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I first figured Sweden for a nation of pedophiles when I watched this innocent movie. It's innocent yet...one gets there's a kind of fascination with children's sex lives.

More telling is this feminist blockbuster trilogy. Child abuse, rape and sex trafficking are the overarching themes. The author of the original series was a journalist. Clearly it's a personal disclosure of certain truths (if not literal events) that he could not reveal journalistically, for whatever reason.

Not surprisingly (and echoing Stanley Kubrick's demise before the final cut of Eyes Wide Shut could be be completed), Stieg Larsson died at age 50 of a heart attack.
edit on 17-10-2018 by Namdru because: premature posting

edit on 17-10-2018 by Namdru because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

I know why the rape statistic is so high regarding Sweden, but if I divulged I would be labeled an intolerant racist.

The rape statistic is so high because they record rape differently. See I knew as well, what is racist about that?

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Swedes do not care what happens to those next door...
And refuse it could happen to them

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: crtrvt

I agree, false reports are very damaging to those with truthful accounts.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

I know why the rape statistic is so high regarding Sweden, but if I divulged I would be labeled an intolerant racist.

The rape statistic is so high because they record rape differently. See I knew as well, what is racist about that?

The claim here, if I read correctly is that 93% was being committed by migrants. Which are doubtful to fall under some benign misclassified act.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xenogears

The claim here, if I read correctly is that 93% was being committed by migrants. Which are doubtful to fall under some benign misclassified act.

A number that appears to come from www.figurespulledoutmyarse.com

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: DigginFoTroof

Edit: added ->
Wow, I just read this about SA. They had over 67,000 cases of baby and child rape reported in 2000! That is an insane amount in a country o f 44 million. that is 152 cases per 100,000 people.

en.wikipedia.org...

The warlords are taking over SA once again much like other African countries. SA is no longer a top world nation...it is back to 3rd world type of living or worst. I'm not surprised there isn't more rapes etc as the gangs do what they feel like.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 05:44 AM
link   
I remember when rape was a big deal. Got people really upset.

This is disgusting and there is a direct cause, which political correctness calls to look away.

Sweden must have been this way for a long time.
Must be really naive people.

I was watching a movie from the 80s called gotcha the other day.

As 2 college students are traveling across Europe, the latino looking student tells his friend he is going to pretend to be an Arab terrorist, that swedish women love them

This was the perceived notion in the 80s. And now it's their failed policies and naive Behavior that has gotten them to match rape statistics of south Africa.

If that doesnt tell you that your policies and how you handle African and middle eatsen refugees is a problem.

Then sadly they have doomed future, one that could have been prevented with common sense thinking. Not political correctness

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Maybe, would have to ask the person who posted the stat. But I find it unlikely to be made up on the spot. Usually there's some reference or source. It is the left that tends to make stuff up, that says Trump lies when he says crime is up in germany for not qualifying it as violent crime(because only violent crime was up).

Once sweden turns into a third world hell hole, will you go live there?

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Maybe, would have to ask the person who posted the stat. But I find it unlikely to be made up on the spot. Usually there's some reference or source. It is the left that tends to make stuff up, that says Trump lies when he says crime is up in germany for not qualifying it as violent crime(because only violent crime was up).

Only violent crime had also decreased in Germany. He was wrong in his claim and pathetic post hoc attempts to justify his lies don't change that.

The point is that Sweden isn't turning into a hell hole and repetition of the same agenda driven lies about rape or other crime figures doesn't change that.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Double.
edit on 23-10-2018 by ScepticScot because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Only violent crime had also decreased in Germany. He was wrong in his claim and pathetic post hoc attempts to justify his lies don't change that.

The point is that Sweden isn't turning into a hell hole and repetition of the same agenda driven lies about rape or other crime figures doesn't change that.
violent crime increased 10% according to official stats.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Eight out of 10 ‘stranger’ rapes in Sweden are carried out by migrants, with more than half of all rape convictions to foreigners, study reveals

Nearly six in ten convicted rapists in Sweden born in another country

Where rapist and victim didn't know each other, figure is 85 per cent

Four in ten 'stranger rape' attackers has been in Sweden less than a year

Figures revealed in court documents unearthed by public service TV

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Sweden's population has surged, largely by an influx of migrants, many probably mostly males who remain unemployed and on welfare. What do you think will happen when the ever increasing influx of migrants coupled with a global economic crisis cuts the welfare tit? No amount of censorship by the government will be able to hide what will happen then.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 12:40 AM
link   

violent crime increased 10% according to official stats.

Got a link for that or are we still just believing Trumps assertion?
edit on 24-10-2018 by ScepticScot because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Double.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 12:52 AM
link   
www.government.se...

For those who prefer a fact based reality.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 06:21 AM
link   

www.government.se...

For those who prefer a fact based reality.

trump was talking about 10% increase in violent crime in germany.

These PC gov.s are highly censorious of the population and the stats. Despite their efforts to hide the truth, it has been popping out and out no matter how much they downplay.

German stats

The report used statistics from Lower Saxony - regarded as an average state - where police saw an increase of 10.4% in reported violent crimes in 2015 and 2016. Based on figures from the state's interior ministry, which keeps a separate record of alleged crimes by migrants, the report suggested that 92.1% of this increase was attributable to migrants.

www.bbc.com...

You think you can take cultures that view women in a different light, cultures that are incompatible with western values by the bucket load, and you expect things to end up peachy?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join