It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Insane rape statistics in Sweden - almost as bad as South Africa!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

The reason for the statistical anomaly is in your first source:

The rate of exposure to sexual offences has remained relatively unchanged, according to the SCS, since the first survey was conducted in 2006, despite an increase in the number of reported sex crimes. This discrepancy can largely be explained by reforms in sex crime legislation, widening of the definition of rape, and an effort by the Government to decrease the number of unreported cases.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 06:37 AM
link   
If the government officials of Sweden are intentionally covering this up they should brought outside and shot after a fair trial

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 06:43 AM
link   

The dads and brothers, friends and sisters, mom's and teachers....should go out and remove these people from their communities by force. Drop them off at a border, or chuck them on a boat. Take them away themselves.

How many families and friends of police, lawmakers and government employees get hurt by this before something is done about it?

The law can catch up after and codify it all. Just fix this problem now and be good at it. Then feel whatever you will about it all.

That's just my opinion of course.
edit on 10 17 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
It really surprises me that Sweden hasn't had armed vigilante groups sneaking around and taking care of these raping scum.

I think that would be a good idea. I have two daughters and some granddaughters and if it was like that around here, we would work with the police to stop these things in our communities with high rates like that.

Yeah cause......screw the bill of rights..........

The bill of rights protects everyone, not just criminals and jerks.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 06:58 AM
link   

I know why the rape statistic is so high regarding Sweden, but if I divulged I would be labeled an intolerant racist.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Rape is a horrific crime that scars people and takes advantage of them in the most personal ways possible, we can agree on that.

That said, I have a point of order - Sweden has redefined rape to include "comparable sexual acts" which may include non-penetration activities - i.e. other types of sexual assaults. I don't think you can compare these types of statistics between the two countries.

That said, Sweden has a problem and needs to step back and look at the root cause.

edit on 17-10-2018 by Teikiatsu because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: crtrvt

its not about victims, its about bashing muslims because they are evil. its trumpland.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Sweden's once infamously liberal society (were it was even considered bad manners to hold the door OPEN for a lady since she can do it herself - a case of something going too far) has been under mounting threat from the vast number of migrant's the country has taken into itself, migrant's whom are from many places but actually mostly Islamic and originating from nation's woman have almost no right's at all - nations were rape is seen as the woman's fault.

So is this really any surprise.

The Swedes have to wake up to both the threat posed by the Islamification of there nation, the Ethnic displacement of there own people and the newer knee jerk reaction powered threat of there rising ultra nationalist right wingers.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   
No we don't have a "rape-epidemic" over here.

One part of the increase in reported tape cases, is major changes in legislation, 2005 and 2013.
Another is the high willingness to report cases of rape, i.e no social stigmatization of victims.

And last but not least, every rape is handled as a unique case, even when victim and abuser is the same. (Which can rack up quite a number, when dealing with rape within marriage and so forth)

Using sources from neo-nazi (NMR) affiliated sites are not the best way towards the truth

edit on 17-10-2018 by SoundOfZilvah because: Autocorrect

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Then we'd expect to see a larger percentage of rapes by people known to victims. Unknown assailants aren't living with the victims doing it hundreds of times.

What you are describing are possible variables, and unless they do the legwork it can't be claimed what impact it actually has.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: SoundOfZilvah

Got to disagree I had a friend (A very former we were lifelong friends until he seriously betrayed in a betrayal that directly harmed my mother) whom lived in Goteborg and whom worked for your government for over ten years, last I knew he was working for the UN so bit of a wanderer, He was married to a nationalized Check lady back from the early 90's (Marcel would flatten one of those creep's if they attempted it with her the first time I saw her I thought it was a guy and nearly choked but a lovely lady anyway) to about 2010 and still goes back there living between Britain and Sweden, he has dual nationality and the thing's he has told me in the past lead me to well and truly believe the statistics do indeed show a severe rise in sexual assault's coupled with the migration of non EU citizen's though a high percentage of those rapes (and other EU related crime such as do you remember the day you opened your borders massive bike theft's with EU national's just driving into your nation in van's then loading up your civic bicycles as well as increased burglaries etc) are probably by other EU citizen's.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

You sure would. No one is willing to speak the real truth in fear of being labeled and/or banned.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo
a reply to: crtrvt

its not about victims, its about bashing muslims because they are evil. its trumpland.

Yes. Unless they are rich muslims who trump is bent over for. 😉

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

I didn't mean to imply that we don't have troubles regarding effects of immigration, as many of the arrivals are young men (16-18 to). Which all know are more prone to crime, both violent and financial.

Talking about sexual crimes, we have seen a rise in gang-rapes, but hardly enough to call en epidemic.

I believe it is more interesting to see the low number of convictions re rape/sexual assault. Wich is implying that many alligations are made without evidence...

I live just north (6 miles) of Gothenburg btw

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: SoundOfZilvah

If you don't know them and it's a random stranger much harder to convict.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Julian Assange allegedly was charged with rape in Sweden by two women who had voluntary sex with him but regretted it the morning after and so reported it to the police as rape.

With such broad definitions of what rape is, any comparisons are probably useless.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

My mates daughter got raped by some Kosovans over here in UK, she was actually hospitalised it was that bad but the CPS still couldn't prosecute them on some technicality

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Sorry to hear that. Real rapists should be sent to meet their maker.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

He went looking for them around the local carwashes but found they'd gone back to Kosovo or was told that. It's the way they did it that is so bad split her rear up to the point of hospitalistaion and stitches. Proper violence, so bad.. I dunno about letting people in from former war zones...................... They bring their traumatisation with them and that plays out here in such ways as Carl's daughter. Horrific

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Makes me sick to even hear it.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join