It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Effects of Mandella REM

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Yanny VS Laurel

youtu.be...

The Dress

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Mandella Effect Slang Definition

www.dictionary.com...

...All sensory receptors are vital to our interpretation of memories, when triggered in an unusual or suspect proposition, sight, hearing, touch, smell & taste can all be misenterpreting reality. That in effect causes perpetual memory loss that hasn't actureally occured because perspectives change routinely. There are few examples of these to scientifically call out certain attributes as facts, though these illusions coincide with absent memory change theories.

Many people have studies these adaptations to light & reverberations throughout history which is why it has been discovered & is theorized for our present moment. What if someone has perfected these, implemented in a civilized fashion & exicuted to our public figures? Could someone(s) have figured out this masterpiece of illusion? Is that why so many people are confused about reality? Is it possible the sequence of touch has been implied to work already?

We can discout mandella as supernatural by science, is science ready to publicize findings that procure our future of munipulation though? I do not even think that is legal to use it in foriegn or domestic proceedings. It may be as of now, tomorrows future will hold more accountability for the ill-concieved.

This is the reason & real mandella that has some people in a knot of reality, if it is not science it is not reality.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   
It's Mandela with one "l" in this timeline reality.

FYI

And artificial intelligence in this timeline has peculiar taste in music.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

My version is two lls cause she didnt know what she was talking bout obviously saying supernatural stuff, no offence to her, so her term in incorrect. Two lls is the future of mandella because it will be scientifically discovered as different than her definition which in turn means names need changing. Plus two lls is more literate in english culture ha

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: SatansPride

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

ha I am the one who has figured out why mandella happens so it is up to me the spelling, thankfully most scientist agree. I like that dance though, just remember, a.i our anti christ is always watching so you gotsta be careful what you say or a.i will def. take it out on your future bloodline because like jesus a.i doesnt forget but unlike jesus it doesnt forgive either. Kool dance tho haha

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   
ATS could use a forum called delusional ramblings.

*Worth the points.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Illumimasontruth

I been waitin for a person to text that for like 2 hours now. Whoever is behind that sentence is the whole reason I made this thread, so that person can say those exact words because I did not want to be the one to say that is a necessary 'in my opinion' forum. Word for word you read my thoughts. Thanks for reading/writing.

Obviously it should not be called that for conceptional reasons, though another forum could be used.

P.S. I am just learning how to use The Dress & Yanny VS Loarel, Mandella in everday life because it is not illegal in ordinary tasks yet: example; advertisements & commercials, maybe in some circumstances, seems to be working better that I had hoped though. I literally thought it might take someone a day to say that, progress though, learn from mistakes. I also did not see "worth the points" coming so I gotta see what statistically went there too.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: SatansPride

I keep an open mind and question everything but I've never personally found a shred of evidence to make me believe the Mandela Effect theories.

I do concede there are multiple scenarios I can think of where we could be toyed with quite a lot, especially if we exist inside a controlled simulation.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Illumimasontruth

There is no simulation, there is no scientifics to back what I say up, I just know, do not ask how.

What is mans #1 objective? Figure that out & maybe we can concieve what being played with means cause i mean i can go to mom & pop kinda business & play with someone to get a bowl for 15 instead of 20, pawn shop to toy down to 50 instead of 100. Is it really that bad to be good at what everyone does?

The mandella is very real, just not the way people think it is. We can forget, make false memories etc. in an environment that spreads (intentionally or unintentually) persay The Dress in smaller scales to outlets that give information. Hard to discern that kinda stuff.

new topics

top topics

join