It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Much Do We Know About Undercover British Police And Intelligence Officers Or Agents

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 02:09 AM
link   
We know a lot about some undercover police.

powerbase.info...(alias)

The only thing missing is what kind of toothpaste she uses, though I expect someone can tell us that.

We don't know anywhere near so much about the intelligence officers and agents who are spread throughout society like poisoned sprinkles.

I suspect this is part of the war against the Office of Constable. We'll hear about the dubious activities of various undercover police, but the intelligence crew will be largely ignored. If we were really being told how much we've been manipulated and steered over the years we'd get the same media attention for all the undercover intelligence provocateurs.

Link not working. There's masses of information there.
edit on 16 10 2018 by Kester because: (no reason given)

This article is part of the Undercover Research Portal at Powerbase - investigating corporate and police spying on activists Part of a series on undercover police officers Unknown Female silhouette.png Alias: Christine Green Deployment: 1994-1999 Unit: Special Demonstration Squad Targets: Animal Liberation Front, London Animal Action, hunt saboteurs Christine Green is the cover name of an undercover police officer who served with the Metropolitan Police's Special Demonstration Squad. She infiltrated animal rights in south and west London from early 1995 to late 1999 / early 2000,[1] where she had succeeded the previous undercover officer, Andy "Van" Davey. Christine was active in hunt sabbing, London Animal Action and national grassroots campaigns. She was arrested on least one occasion though charges were dropped. Her cover name was constructed rather than stolen from that of a dead child, being the first example of this being done by SDS undercovers.[2] She left the police after her deployment and started a long term relationship with an animal rights campaigner who had been active in one of the groups she had targeted, a relationship which appears to have continued to the present day (February 2018). In October 2013, suspicions that Christine Green was an undercover were publicly circulated,[3] only to be confirmed in late 2017, and publicly released by The Guardian and the Undercover Research Group in February 2018:

It goes on and on like this. I'll try again for the link.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

www.google.co.uk... 0k1l2.2228.10151.0.12851.25.20.0.5.5.0.163.2016.10j10.20.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..0.22.1773...0j0i131k1j0i22i30k1.0.MrrnNtGXaZA

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 02:16 AM
link   

undercoverresearch.net...

How many of those investigating and exposing the undercover cops are actually undercover intelligence officers or agents taking part in the war against the Office of Constable?

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Who Were The Spies? Below are details of all the undercover police officers known to have spied on the animal rights movement since the eighties.
network23.org...

Am I just missing it? Where is the exposure of the intelligence spies? Why this focus on police?

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Here's one.

Adrian Radford was – according to his Powerbase profile – “a corporate spy who also worked for ‘the government’
network23.org...

he was known for wearing a beagle costume
I'll never trust another beagle.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Andy Coles aka Davey . . . a reputation as “creepy” and “a lech” because of his inappropriate behaviour towards women.

. . .

An activist named Jessica (not her real name) said they’d begun an intimate relationship when she was just 19 and she felt groomed by him as he claimed to be 24, when he was really 32 and married.
network23.org...

There's a lot of this coming out, but only focusing on cops. Where is the same coverage for the intelligence crew?

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Your source doesn't make much sense logically and phonetically.

Seem's like the resources would of better served elsewhere. Affirmitive action I suppose?

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 02:55 AM
link   
It is buried.

It is considered Treasonous to release that sort of information.

Also unpatriotic.

Also, cemeteries know where the bodies are buried.

The question you need to answer is, why are intel agencies spying on their own citizens?

P

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Because that is what is what intelligence agencies do.

Here in Canada we give terrorists millions of dollars for killing U.S service men.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 04:43 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   
The intelligence officers and analysts direct/task all assets be it electronic or two legged. It's all open source just google the intelligence cycle. They will always have an objective decided by whatever problem needs solving all they do is try and fill the intelligence gaps. It's been done for thousands of years! Get over it.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   
@Kester

We don't know anywhere near so much about the intelligence officers and agents who are spread throughout society like poisoned sprinkles.

Are you suggesting that all undercover officers are "Poisoned Sprinkles"?

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Double post due to slow page refresh
edit on 16-10-2018 by studio500 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   
If it was known who they are, then they are undercover no more.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: studio500

The problems I've personally seen caused by undercover work will never go away. The mental health issues suffered by undercover officers and agents can be unbearable. This passes on to their families. Manipulation of society by undercovers has permanent and far reaching effects. 90% of undercover work may create far more serious problems than it solves.

For the other 10% I'll take risks to help. Helping may just be pointing out what gives them away. Usually the facial expression, which can speak volumes.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

The point I'm trying not very successfully to make is why are the police undercovers being outed while the same freedom-loving radicals exposing the police are not making clear how much Intelligence involvement there has been. Orgreave being a prime example. Military, Intelligence and media (controlled by Intelligence) involvement gets nowhere near the publicity given to police involvement. For example the police didn't reverse the footage shown on television, that was Intelligence controlled media. Reversing the footage is a major part of the Orgreave story. There must be an agenda in concentrating on police without giving the full story.

The Orgreave Truth and Justice Campaign includes ex-miners, Trades Unionists, activists and others who are determined to get justice for miners who were victims of police . . .
otjc.org.uk...

. . . can confirm that the military were on the scene, I was editing all the rushes for Channel 4 back then and remember seeing a family member in a police uniform who I knew was serving in the forces.
skwawkbox.org...

See how the campaign names police as the villains, why not make it clear undercover military involvement in that evil action is equally worthy of scrutiny.

It was only a year after Orgreave that the so-called “Battle of the Beanfield” took place, with violent and unprovoked attacks by the police on New Age travellers
otjc.org.uk... The Beanfield Ambush was partly military supplementing police. Why is the Orgreave campaign not acknowledging that? Undercover Intelligence steering the Orgreave campaign? Even The Swivellers call it a battle. It was an ambush. Words are used incorrectly to guide public opinion.

top topics

join