It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neo-Nazi Groups in East Germany

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I was surprised when I discovered a lot of nazis in Siberia, Russia in summer 1990. They were many and they were having "games"/exercises in the forests all dressed up in WWII german uniforms w/ helmets and even machineguns. That was almost 15 years ago. I was also surprised to find Stalinists there (in 1990!). Not within the nazi-groups but among the other people over there. Just for the record, I´m neither nazi or stalinist...

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
Nationalists are certainly becommingmore powerful in europe in recent years (ala LaPenn, Haider, and that recently assasinated bald gay dutch nationalist politician who's name escapes me at the moment), .........

The name of the Dutch guy was....Van goh...he was a distant relative of the Painter!

[edit on 16-3-2005 by cafeman]

mod edit: fixed quote tag

[edit on 16-3-2005 by Spectre]

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellmutt
I was surprised when I discovered a lot of nazis in Siberia, Russia in summer 1990.[...] I was also surprised to find Stalinists there (in 1990!). Not within the nazi-groups but among the other people over there. Just for the record, I´m neither nazi or stalinist...

Uhmm, can you elaborate a bit there? That sounds very interesting.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Uhmm, can you elaborate a bit there? That sounds very interesting.

Some russians show me their photoalbums. Suddenly I was surprised to see some high-quality color photos of an army of "German soldiers" running in the forest in a war-like scenario. I pointed out the high quality of those photos and asked if they were taken during WWII. Then they told me it was recent photos and they proudly announced they were nazis and did this "all the time". I chose not to discuss any more on that subject. After all, I was their guest. I was there for about a month and met lots of interesting people, also stalinists. I was nearly shot by the KGB too, but that´s another story...

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 10:48 PM
link   
What in the world were you doing there?

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 10:58 PM
link   

What in the world were you doing there?

Nazdrovje among other things... I can´t really say... but it was a lifetime experience. So much crazy stuff happened that month there is material for several books.

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 02:10 PM
link   
russian nazis?.....i dont get this.....maybe its a stray away from the real Nazi movement which regarded these people as "inferior servant races".....same goes with Poland...it baffles me to see the amount of nazi movements come out of Poland...and the Ukraine.....i guess they call themselves nazi's....just ignoring the part where Hitler thought that the slavs were inferior as well.....

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 02:21 PM
link   
you better belive it, right wing is groing very strong troughout Europe, not only Germany. Let me not even start about what is happening here in Slovenia, or Italy for that matter, or Austria....
Germany is being battered by unemployment these days, so its easy to find desperate kids which will take your word if you explain to them that they dont have the job becouse of all the imigrants in the country.

Do you know they are actually trying to change the history books for elementary schools here in Slo so the nazi colaborators would not be the "bad guys" anymore?

Do you know Italians are making movies these days which portray the Yugoslavian freedom fighters as the "true" murderers of ww2 ?

Somebody is desperately trying to change the history....instead of learning from it

gegen nazis, forever!

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Theblind
The Rise of Neo nazi's is expected. As the white race falls in numbers and as the world as we once new it starts to disappear, more nazi and nazi like groups will emerge. Most white people have 1 or 2 kids. 1 kid drops the numbers 2 sustains it. With the birth rates of latinos in america and the muslims in europe rising and the whites brith rate falling it wont be long before white people are a thing of the past. In my opinion most races like blacks and latinos have had thousands of years to prove themselves. Most all technology that is around today was made threw white people or white controled countries. It sucks to see the future of the world fall under mud rule. Its sucks to see white people so caught up with the tolerance and the love everybody crap that they fail to see there own race dieing, do you think latinos or blacks or muslims, like white people? Hell no they dont! Then why do you tolerate them? Even if most white people do see it they dont care. This post will probably offend some people. Funny thing is, it will proble offend some white kid who has been brain washed by a lebral school system and MTV. He most likely has no sence of who he is where he comes from, no pride in what he is, and most importantly so no motivation to defend his white race and its way of life.

You can spot the krauts in the crowd by the way they misspell simple words like "new" (meaning "knew"), "controled", "there" (meaning "their"), "dieing", "lebral" (meaning "liberal"), & "sence". It's like their trademark. They're too busy hanging around streetcorners and burning the cross (Friday-night fever) ever to bother to go to class or sit down and read a book, except maybe Schicklegruber's Mein Krappe.

[edit on 18-3-2005 by Macrento]

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by cafeman

Nationalists are certainly becommingmore powerful in europe in recent years (ala LaPenn, Haider, and that recently assasinated bald gay dutch nationalist politician who's name escapes me at the moment), .........

The name of the Dutch guy was....Van goh...he was a distant relative of the Painter!

[edit on 16-3-2005 by cafeman]

mod edit: fixed quote tag

[edit on 16-3-2005 by Spectre]

'fraid not the politican was Pym Fortyne (sp?) & he wasn't as right-wing as he was made out he was just saying we can't go on like this. (Van Gogh was the film director killed 'for Islam').

Holland is an interesting case. Very tolerant society (despite being a deeply conservative / religious country) and a beacon for freedom around the world for years. They found that some immigrants can't / won't respect others' right to freedom. The problem’s been brewing for years.

They've come up with a solution - no new immigration from outside the EU and 30,000 council (public/social) apartments have been taken out of the system, sold off, and are being converted into yuppie flats. Repatriation of immigrants is happening on a daily basis.

It may not be pretty but at least they've recognised the issue, the dangers of doing nothing and have acted.

While I don't wholly agree I think it's preferable to a race war on the streets - which is still possible.

You could say the immigrants had their chance and some of them blew it for all the rest.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 04:06 AM
link   
I am a kraut too - please Macrento feel free to correct any of my typical german spelling mistakes but in my eyes you are an arrogant a * * h o l e - I never thought that I would be so far off topic here ever by getting so angry on so much ignorance and stupidity. Just wondering where you are from?

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 04:28 AM
link   
If you read carefully you will realize that I was referring to the pseudo-sauerkrauto-neo-nazo-whoppo-honchoburgers and Rebel Yellers down in the Deep Deep South, the kinda guys whose belt buckle is bigger than their head.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Neo-nazi groups in east germany are the result of the East German Stasi work 35 years ago.
STASI, contraty to common beliefs, was not modeled to mirror the way KGB worked and was not part of the KGB even though that may have been a misconception fueled by western media during the cold war and probably still today.

STASI was instead based on what Germans had as an example : Gestapo. More precisely, a kind of Gestapo that had been modified with western COINTELPRO.

In short and to conclude the argument one could easily say that STASI was a provocation of the East German elites like Merkel colluding with West German elites and NATO elites to blame the USSR.
The same thing could be said about the situation in Czechoslovakia. A carefully orchestrated provocation/trap, that was intended to defame the USSR and make it look like a scary and violent place to live through TV propaganda.

The western NATO heads were in constant contact with esatern block (warsaw pact) politicians especially in those countries that historically were controlled by European oligarchies. The latter together with the help of western elites have orchestrated those early color revolutions that would not have been possible unless the ruling elites of Czechoslovakia, Eastern block countries and maybe a few other places, weren't complete haters of the USSR from the beginning. I.E. since their liberation from nazism. After the cold war ended, western intelligence assimilated Stasi and became a larger and exact copy of it. The EU today and all its member states are criminal police states founded on the criminal European colonialist and feudal past!

edit on 2-11-2017 by Flanker86 because: c

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join