It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hi... I am laura

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I'm very happy to have found this site. It is so interesting and these forums seem to contain all the topics I am most curious about. Such as Politics and horrible calif...the constant attack on Trump, aliens are they really there or is that disinformation?; what the heck is going to happen in the midterms (please let it be red) and when will the perpetrators of the coup against our country will pay for their treason? I have been following Q for about 10 months, I follow TRDJ, REALEYEtheSpy and and searching for real truth sauce not just parnoia. I truly believe the JFK jr. Has been dead for decades I am not sure why people want to ruin the truth movement by clinging to this absurdity.

I tweet with this same handke @wildpetals

I am a geek and one day soon like to bake on 8ch and help the movement. I am also in school full time 16 units so sometimes slow. This sem ends mid dec.

Sometimes I have typos autocorrect is not your friend people. Looking forward to learning have a wonderful day and smiles your way.

Best to all...

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Welcome aboard, Laura, nice to have you here.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: WildPetals

Hi Laura, and welcome! I don't post on too many of the topics you mentioned, but I'm sure I'll be seeing you around.

Have fun
You've found a really great community here at ATS.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: WildPetals Hello welcome to ATS, we've all been waiting for you and are glad you finally made it here.

Ooh I thought your name was Santa, my dyslexia strikes again, welcome aboard anyway Laura

edit on 1America/Chicago40Mon, 15 Oct 2018 10:40:45 -0500151000000018 by weirdguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Hello and welcome.

Enjoy the ride.

I know I will see you out there because we have the same interest, in almost the same order

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Welcome!!

You like politics......well you've come to the right place!!

If you need any help just ask and I hope to see you around!!

Peace

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Welcome Laura. Enjoy your time here.😊

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Welcome to the nut house, the door locked behind you on the way in.

If you need to make a phone call, the phones are by the front counter, they are not plugged into anything but most people still have lengthy conversations on them.

Medication is handed out at 10AM and 6PM, the TV has 10 channels, All of them are just static though, but I like channel 9's static, it has a weird audio pitch about it.

See you around.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Tell Laura I love her. Sorry I had to do it. Welcome, as long as you aren't thin skinned you'll be alright, don't take anything personal and really enjoy yourself. Good Luck.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Hi Laura...welcome aboard.
BTW: I see you follow Q...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 15-10-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   
welcom :-)

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Welcome! Baraka bashad.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Welcome, welcome!

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Welcome, nice to meet you)

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Juliya78
Welcome, nice to meet you)

y come u no have intro?

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Hi Laura,

I'm new too. I've also explored aliens a bit. Whilst I like considering this, I feel it's not a good use of my time. Too many secrets locked away which you'll never know the answer to in this lifetime.

new topics

top topics

join