It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK JR ALIVE and going to Trump rallies...ahhh no

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Q fascinates me.

To me, it's either a computer, a group of people, or a very smart/very rich person. The amount of time spent researching, would be very hard to do, if you weren't wealthy or had a group of people helping you out. I have no clue how much is true, but what I do know is this:

Some took Q post and ran with JFK Jr is alive.

Could JFK JR be alive? Wouldn't be the craziest thing ever, but...

There are post/videos talking about JFK Jr has a false ID and is going to Trump rallies. They compare this guys stance to JFK Jr, his face side by side with JFK JR and so on. Only one problem, the guy they say is JFK Jr, lives 5 minutes from me, and has lived in the same house for almost 40 years. So, ummmm, no

Obviously, I am not going to DOX anyone. On the bright side, Q has never said JFK Jr is out and about, so you can still believe in Q, if you like. The posters, the people who are making money off of Q, you might to be more careful.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

Already posted here.

JFK Jr. Alive?

But interesting none the less. This is what makes ATS truly great!
edit on 15-10-2018 by Tekaran because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   
@ Tekaran

This post isn't talking about JFK Jr being alive, who knows, that's the other post

This post is, JFK Jr does not live in the suburbs of Pittsburgh. So people can not waste their time or their money if they are following this part of the Q stuff...

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Ongoing Q Thread HERE

Post your Q comments in thread already in progress

Closed

top topics

join