It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should all elected US officials be subject to a random DNA test?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: Brian4real

Yes, I'd also like to know which ones are human-alien hybrids so we can properly deal with them.

Yes! I was going to say they need to be tested every year to make sure they weren't replaced with body doubles.

I've seen like 4 different Hillary's since her failed election run.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
I've seen like 4 different Hillary's since her failed election run.

We witnessed on live TV how they grow a new one when she gacked up that green alien embryo thing into a glass.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Never mind DNA tests, just test them for being of sound mind regardless of cloning.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
Never mind DNA tests, just test them for being of sound mind regardless of cloning.

And who determines what 'being of sound mind' is nowadays?

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   
All politicians should be required to take a FBI administered polygraph and DNA screening before running for office. They should receive a certificate of eligibility to run for public office. Prior to the polygraph, they would take an oath to support the Constitution against enemies both foreign and/or domestic. The polygraph would show any deception as to this oath.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   
How about no. Nope, no, no, nopedy nope nope, nah, uh uh, gonna be a no from me, dog.

That right there is how bad things happen.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   
No, I think that forced removal of blood is not an okay thing, even if it's a precondition to employment--it just feels like it could go terribly wrong in the wrong hands.

But drug testing and psychological testing, I'd be okay with.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   

POCOHANTAS (Sen. Elizabeth Warren) had a DNA test conducted recently to PROVE she's American Indian.

Results: She is somewhere between 1/32nd and 1/1024th American Indian.

IS SHE or ISN'T SHE American Indian???

Source #1: twitter.com...

Source #2: twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   
oh yes baby oh yes.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: buddah6
All politicians should be required to take a FBI administered polygraph and DNA screening before running for office. They should receive a certificate of eligibility to run for public office. Prior to the polygraph, they would take an oath to support the Constitution against enemies both foreign and/or domestic. The polygraph would show any deception as to this oath.

so you want to use a completely unreliable test to determine if someone is being honest about respecting their oath? the fact that a few government agencies even use polygraph tests is pretty dumb. especially when one of those agencies actually teaches at least some of their employees how to beat a polygraph test. in fact that is even one of the things that came up over Ford taking a polygraph test to somehow prove she was telling the truth. that she may have even been involved in how to deal with taking a polygraph test. there is a huge reason polygraph tests are not admissible at all in court. the fact that it has been well established that it is complete bunk. not only can people train to beat it, but people can easily fail[i] such a test when they are being completely honest. and another problem with your idea is that a polygraph test can certainly not predict how a person would treat that oath in the future. just because someone is 100% sincere in their oath, does not mean they will not change their opinion and ideals about it an hour later. talk about a complete waste of time and money. all for something that would be completely useless. come to think about it the government would pass something this pathetic, they really do seem to love wasting time and especially money on useless things.

as for a random DNA test. talk about the height of stupidity. a random check to see if a politician has committed a crime, just because? and it they were to do such a thing, it would almost guarantee that every American would end up subject to the same standards. and why be random? if you are going to do such a thing, it can not be random, it would have to be everyone in the interest of fairness and balance. i don't even agree with random drug testing. not just because it places an unfair burden on those who are randomly selected. but because a business or other should not be allowed to be concerned with what you do in your own time, in your own privacy.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Nickn3

I would rather see them take a mental stability test.

Who would have been able to run for either party in the last election then?

Very damn few.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

originally posted by: smurfy

And who determines what 'being of sound mind' is nowadays?

Jerry Lewis!

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: generik

The Ford polygraph was corrupted from the start. It only had three questions, none had to do with the crime at hand. I have taken several in the course of my military career and I think they do a reasonable job of detecting deception if not the truth. I have a very unusual name and have had it legally changed to a more American friendly one. The poly picks it up every time as a lie when asked about it on the poly...

Ford was lying! In conversations with a military friend, he states most things she said were false by her body language alone. Her voice deflections and her looking down and to the left after her statements indicate deception. My friend teaches human intelligence (humint) at the MI school in Arizona and worked at GITMO so I trust his conclusions.

Poly everyone in government is unnecessary but for those who testify under oath and are in jobs with great responsibility. It is true that polys are not admissible in court but it does detect deception well enough to draw your own conclusions.

edit on 18-10-2018 by buddah6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   
nobody should be subjected to any of this "Race science" nonsense

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   
No.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join