It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask yourself this: Why on the same day Turkey is releasing the U.S. pastor...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 11:31 PM
link   
...do they also have proof of Jamal Khashoggi being killed by Saudi Arabia?

Why is Turkey so prominent in international news/relations suddenly? And why are these two MAJOR topics showing up on the SAME EXACT DAY?

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlukeSkywalker

Why is Turkey so prominent in international news/relations suddenly? And why are these two MAJOR topics showing up on the SAME EXACT DAY?

I am pretty sure trump asked for his release as a condtion of the us getting involved with the Saudi situation.

Trump rarely misses an opportunity to take advantage of a situation.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Can you give us the entire story, or should we just research the topic on our own?

You tell us...

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

Considering the two stories I'm referencing are two of the biggest stories of the day in the U.S. (and ATS is a U.S. based website), I will politely decline. Enjoy your research.

edit on 12-10-2018 by FlukeSkywalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: FlukeSkywalker

It's all just

One

Big

Coincidence !!

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Considering the two stories I'm referencing are two of the biggest stories of the day in the U.S. (and ATS is a U.S. based website), I will politely decline. Enjoy your research.

Generally, original posts (OPs) include content that support the views presented by the originator of the initial post.

You have only asked questions.

Why should I research your topic for you?

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

I am pretty sure trump asked for his release as a condtion of the us getting involved with the Saudi situation.

Trump rarely misses an opportunity to take advantage of a situation.

It's this. Turkey finally needs something, so we get something back. Trump gets credit with all the Christians (who helped vote him in!). I'll take this time to comment about Obama's utter failure to return Americans trapped in prisons in foreign countries. Trump is bringing them home in droves.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   

I asked a simple question involving two major news stories that anyone who follows political news in the U.S. would know of. I have no idea what you're asking from me. Please just stop acting like the ATS police and either give your answer/point of view or ignore the thread.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 12:05 AM
link   

So in effect you assume, we not of the States, who may not have newsfeeds set to the biggest stories of the US, ( aside from the fact that the MSM is frowned upon on ATS ) perhaps it is you who should adhere to the T & C's of this site about minimal posts devoid of content.

Enjoy your echo chamber

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Erdogan is our friend by day,
and enemy at night.
SAVVY?

S&F

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 12:12 AM
link   

I asked a simple question involving two major news stories that anyone who follows political news in the U.S. would know of. I have no idea what you're asking from me. Please just stop acting like the ATS police and either give your answer/point of view or ignore the thread.

Not everyone here follows U.S. political news. We have many members that, believe it or not, do not reside in the United States.

You ask questions with no context.

What is the backstory?

Why should we care?

That is all I am asking.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150

Not everyone here follows U.S. political news. We have many members that, believe it or not, do not reside in the United States.

You ask questions with no context.

What is the backstory?

Why should we care?

That is all I am asking.

I hope I am not stepping on the OP's toes. I believe that Flukeskywalker is speaking about this:
www.apnews.com...

"President Donald Trump declared Friday the U.S. will uncover the truth about what happened to journalist and U.S. resident Jamal Khashoggi, whose possible murder at Saudi hands after disappearing in Istanbul has captured worldwide attention. Trump promised to personally call Saudi Arabia’s King Salman soon about “the terrible situation in Turkey.”"

"Khashoggi, a forceful critic of the Saudi government, went missing more than a week ago after entering a Saudi consulate in Istanbul, and Turkish officials have said they believe he was murdered there. "

"The Saudis have called accusations that they are responsible for Khashoggi’s disappearance “baseless.” Widely broadcast video shows the 59-year-old writer and Washington Post contributor entering the consulate on Tuesday of last week, but there is none showing him leaving."

"Citing anonymous sources, the Post reported Friday that Turkey’s government has told U.S. officials it has audio and video proof that Khashoggi was killed and dismembered. "

Maybe President Trump made a deal in exchange for the Pastor Brunson's release to help Turkey with this murder in a Saudi Consulate in Istanbul, Turkey?

I could be wrong, just taking a stab at it for you.

edit on 13-10-2018 by Onlyyouknow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

It's all just

One

Big

Coincidence !!

You know damn well that we here at ATS don’t do “coincidences”.

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Wildmanimal

oh yeah!

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I did a bit of reading as this is the first that I have heard about this.

But according to all of the articles, it was that a Turkish court has found the man innocent and he was free to leave the country of Turkey.

Now it could be a consequence, however, the man to now watch would be Gulan. If he disappears and is shipped back to Turkey, then it is clear that the administration agreed to extradite the man without a trial back to Turkey.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Turkey has been in the news often recently. I am guessing you are an American and only watch what’s on the tube. Turkey had been a thorn in NATOs arse often this past year.

Just to clear things up I am also an American.
Don’t want ya getting confused.
edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

it is just i couldnt help it sorry. it shouldnt have sounded that way.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 01:42 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Damla

Blessings.
www.youtube.com...

edit on 13-10-2018 by Wildmanimal because: Do it right

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Wildmanimal

it is a wonderful day. nice to be here with you all.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join