It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYP Asks - Where's the Outrage Over Hillary's Call for Civi War?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Rookseven

But I'm sure my point will be ignored or misconstrued

Not by me , good points well made.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   

I enjoyed your rant.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   

America is in the throes of revolution. The 2016 election and its aftermath reflect the distinction, difference, even enmity that has grown exponentially over the past quarter century between America’s ruling class and the rest of the country. During the Civil War, President Lincoln observed that all sides “pray[ed] to the same God.” They revered, though in clashing ways, the same founders and principles. None doubted that those on the other side were responsible human beings. Today, none of that holds. Our ruling class and their clients broadly view Biblical religion as the foundation of all that is wrong with the world. According to the U.S. Civil Rights Commission, “The phrases ‘religious liberty’ and ‘religious freedom’ will stand for nothing except hypocrisy so long as they remain code words for discrimination, intolerance, racism, sexism, homophobia, Islamophobia, Christian supremacy, or any form of intolerance.”

www.claremont.org...

We're in a Cold Civil War now.

We don't want the same things, we don't have the same goals now. Prior to our new war, we used to have the same goals but just differed on how to achieve them.

Not any more.

It'll only end when one side surrenders.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
Nobody listens to killary anymore...she is a Nutter...a Ranter.

I can't listen to her anyways. I could barely go 30 seconds into that clip. I want to scream and punch when she speaks. It's seeing lie after lie after lie from someone that has me seething. For her, it's backing up lies with lies. Compulsive at that. I just can't stomach her. It's like nails on a chalkboard... honestly. I'm not even making a joke or just being silly. I'm very serious.

That woman is 100% pure evil incarnate.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

We were at a gentlemen's' club in your neck of the woods, it was like a hot Eastern European/Vietnamese War Redux Part V.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
Nobody listens to killary anymore...she is a Nutter...a Ranter.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders
K. I'm no fan of Clinton or the left but that's not what she meant, obviously. So this is a strawman. Although it could be interpreted that way if you didn't know any better, most everyone knows what she means and it isn't that.

I've yet to hear Dem leadership condemn the uncivil tactics being used by the likes of AntiFa. In fact, I hear people like Mad Max calling for more uncivil acts. If you're black and don't toe the party line, you're token. If you're a conservative woman, well you deserve terrible things happening.

Combine that with Killary's comments and it plain to see they crave power no matter the cost.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Carcharadon

originally posted by: rickymouse
Sounds like she is trying to incite civil unrest. She is targeting a party of our government with her talk about civil disruption. I wonder what Bill is thinking about her speeches these days, he should be feeling disgraced by her actions.

Bill Clinton would throw whoever he had to under a train to achieve his goals.

Already did.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: DBCowboy

We were at a gentlemen's' club in your neck of the woods, it was like a hot Eastern European/Vietnamese War Redux Part V.

Every club here is like that. Just ask for "Mabel" and you'll get the special.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: watersabove

The Brain Knows that those who Speak the Loudest have the Most to Fear , or Hide . Time is on Our Side , Yes it is..........
edit on 13-10-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

People of a Caucasian Persuasion have Ruled this Earth for a Long , Long Time . Never Underestimate their Knowledge and Power in Guiding Civilization in a Positive Right Direction . They Do , and will Continue to Do so........

edit on 13-10-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Ameilia

" Politico: Trump May Not Be Crazy, But He's Driving The Left Insane "

During normal times, therapists say, their sessions deal with familiar themes: relationships, self-esteem, everyday coping. Current events don’t usually invade. But numerous counselors said Trump and his convulsive effect on America’s national conversation is giving politics a prominence on the psychologist’s couch not seen since the months after 9/11—another moment in which events were frightening in a way that had widespread emotional consequences.

Empirical data bolsters the anecdotal reports from practitioners. The American Psychiatric Association in a May survey found that 39 percent of people said their anxiety level had risen over the previous year—and 56 percent were either “extremely anxious” or “somewhat anxious about “the impact of politics on daily life.” A 2017 study found two-thirds of Americans’ see the nation’s future as a “very or somewhat significant source of stress.” -Politico

Even " Shrinks " Love Trump , but would Never say that in Public .............LOL..........

www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: watersabove

Kav was confirmed and now all the Leftist Commie Corrupticrats are scared. Last option for them is to incite violence to obfuscate what's coming.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 06:05 AM
link   
This thread is a load of utter nonsense and a perfect example of the extreme sensationalism and outright lies from the Trump lot.

It's CLEAR that Hillary isn't talking about "Civil War" but you lot just HAD to go and try and make it into that didn't you? And you wonder why people have very little respect left for people like you.....

Pfft.

:s tfu:

edit on 14/10/2018 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties
This thread is a load of utter nonsense and a perfect example of the extreme sensationalism and outright lies from the Trump lot.

It's CLEAR that Hillary isn't talking about "Civil War" but you lot just HAD to go and try and make it into that didn't you? And you wonder why people have very little respect left for people like you.....

Pfft.

Triggered much?

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

Clearly something got you triggered. Has it occured to extremists like yourself that not condemning violence and destruction and then saying "we can't be civil" is like telling your son the Bully who beats up Nerds that "You can't be Nice to weak people"

It's called encouraging already bad behaviour.

You call Trump "our God"
But most religious groups with widespread support are the ones committing actions of violence against those they seem deserve it.

I think what you leftist lot have here is a classic case of transference.
See you "Worship" "Your" so called "Democracy" with so much zeal all any of your "Priests" on TV have to do is say your God(democracy) is in danger and Bam you are assaulting anyone with a redcap you see.

Whereis those on the right are somewhat woke voted for Trump not because we worship him or even care what he says next unlike yourself who thinks more about him than you do about your own life.

We turned on you not because anyone told us to, we just didn't like the racist, man hating bigotry the DNC and every one of you has been spouting since 2015.

We woke up to the fact the only people who were still getting mad about who has what skin color were the KKK, the Aryan brotherhood(both voiceless and small) and Every Single Democrat in the whole Left.

This isn't an opinion, it's a fact.
Just look it up if you don't believe me.

You can't fight racism by making blanket statements about how evil some skin color is.

You can't claim tolerance or interest in the wellbeing of others when you call 79 percent of the population a plague and deplorable for disagreeing with you about anything even the color of Cheetos.

You can't claim you are trying to protect anyone in this nation when you break windows and assault people over political views who were not a threat.

You can't defend women's rights and equality while telling women they deserve to be raped, macing them for attending a rally, assaulting them and threatening their children over politics.

You can't claim that you didn't play a part in it all when you do not condemn open support for violent and lawless behaviour.

You can't claim a president did not say enough bad things about the United the Right rally or implied approval of Supremacy over saying " good people on both sides"

And then claim when your leadership goes further and claims uncivilized behaviour is ok, that they are not encouraging violence.

What's funny is you leftists keep defending their calls of uncivility was or was not meant a certain way, but can't seem to define what you think is civil vs uncivil discourse in order to clarify for us what you think she meant.

So I'm a male, you let's say are a female.
If you and I are arguing at a bar and I decide just because I don't like what you have to say and so I punch you out...would you call that
CIVIL/UNCIVIL

If I burn your womens meet building down would you call that CIVIL/UNCIVIL

If I Harassed your family over your political views would you call that CIVIL/UNCIVIL.

But I'm sure you will find a way to dodge and deflect from answering the question within context.

But I think you on the left are right about it not being a declaration for war.
But I wonder why you defend it so much.

Oh one last thing.

Change the tampon, your bleeding all over the thread.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Double standard?... You are insane. There are millions of minorities who support, voted in 2016 for, and will vote for Trump in 2020... Your argument, and that of the rest of the left, that "POTUS Trump and his base are white supremacists" is the most idiotic, and insane argument ever created by the left...

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

But I'm sure my point will be ignored or misconstrued

Not by me , good points well made.

I don't think he meant the automatron left when he said that Gortex.

And his point was obviously tied towards making the left look better in his choice of context. Psychology would show that his real opinions are revealed even when claiming to be centrist.

Here's a fact for you, I'm here in ATS and here to stay
Here's another fact: a lot of leftists have claimed to be not for either blue or red, Republican or Democrat.
They also claim to hate Hillary.

They do this because they know
A. There is no leftist left who believes they can defend Hillary and not be shown what an idiot they are.
And B. They think by playing "center" they can give their leftist views more credibility.

There are no "Centrists" here on ATS. There are only "Enemies in Disguise"
As it were.

Hell man check out the increasing number of people claiming "don't call me a liberal I'm actually (insert ambiguous term)"

As if they didn't know what the poster meant.

Rookseven is a left leaning poster. He hides behind claims to non party so he can shoot you from a "Deer Blind" that's all. But the shots fired and the rounds used all are clearly marked with a D.

Which is why I am here. To call out the fakes, I am an Aquarius and my Chinese sign is the Dog.
I sniff out deceit and bark up a storm. And nothing I dislike more than fake pretentiois people. They are unworthy of legs and should be made to slither on their belly

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

Double standard?... You are insane. There are millions of minorities who support, voted in 2016 for, and will vote for Trump in 2020... Your argument, and that of the rest of the left, that "POTUS Trump and his base are white supremacists" is the most idiotic, and insane argument ever created by the left...

They can't hear you, their confirmation bias doesn't include facts. It's a psychological symptom.

Watch your post never gets a reply from them.
Not one with any citable sources for their delusions, they are a "Blind Faith Belief" who belief CNN anchors are "Professional Omniscient Beings" sent from Planet Blue to guide them into a political suicide that will "Ascend them to a Higher Plane of Narcissistic Nirvana"

Just watch, it's getting worse, after November watch them all go Jonestown with themselves.

Just make sure you keep some koolaide available, they don't like the taste of their cyanide without it

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   
NYP Asks - Where's the Outrage Over Hillary's Call for Civi War?

Facebook,Twitter,Youtube banned it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join