It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump vows to stop human trafficking

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   
President Trump is trying to put an end to modern day human slavery. Yes you heard that right as cray as it sounds. The President of the United States is trying to end human trafficking (slavery).

A lot of us in the conspiracy circles understand the immense human trafficking problem we have hiding it plain sight. There is a lot of denial that this problem exists however.

Many of us know that the previous presidential administrations, yes, including the republicans, have been accused of trafficking humans or at the very least covering up for the criminal organizations that make a lot of money doing this.

Here is a documentary exposing this horror.

We also have all read about pizzagate, whether you believe it or not, this is all tied together.

It is no secret that prostitution is the oldest profession in the world. For many of us who can read between the lines, we can see the system of blackmail being used to keep many politicians, CEO's, very rich and power addicted men and (and women) in check.

To my knowledge this is the first time a President has spoken publicly about this problem our country and many other countries face. Earlier this year Trump signed a bill to freeze all assets related to human rights abuse or corruption.

It is very hard to deny that this is an ongoing problem our world faces. With the Vatican drug fueled orgies, the Chilean Bishops being arrested, 123 kids found just recently, and lets not forget the wikileaks emails about Pizza and Hotdogs....

I have a feeling Trump was waiting for the democrats to lose the majority of the Supreme Court before he could start cleaning house.

Here is his speech.

I know some of you will need more evidence than the President of the United States telling it to your face.
I have no doubt that evidence will be released.
It will be very interesting to see the protests that come out this.
None the less, here we go!!!

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I saw an article about a startup charging 8000 $ to get young peoples blood.

It made me wonder if thats why we have such a big human trafficking problem in the world.

I think the wealthy have been buying this blood for a long time .

Why pay for the blood when you can just steal the cow.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

I've thought that too and it's terrifying to think about.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

HAHA I’d like to see that. Also how would we even know if it did stop? There is absolutely no way to prove it.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   

I am almost 100% positive I saw someone being human trafficked once on a subway in Chicago. I called the cops when I was removed from the situation, but obviously never heard of any follow up. That experience still haunts me.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Awesome, for all his personality faults, I really dig the Trumpster.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha
President Trump is trying to put an end to modern day human slavery. Yes you heard that right as cray as it sounds. The President of the United States is trying to end human trafficking (slavery).

Why is that "cray" that the POTUS wants to end human trafficking?

One interesting thing of note is that, concerning illegal immigration, one of the main reasons that children are separated from parents/guardian who don't have any documentation proving relationship with the child is that, per the UN Committee for the Rights of the Child, countries must take all efforts to stop the trafficking of children.

If, during the height of that entire debacle, Trump had dictated that our border agents ignore a lack of documented relationship between children and adults, that would most likely have aided in the trafficking of children.

I think that it's highly appropriate to do everything a country legally can to curb and stop human trafficking within and across its borders. However, I have major problems with the legality of asset forfeiture as it pertains to the 4th Amendment. But, we'll see where all of this goes--hopefully somewhere, because I would love to see us lead the way on destroying such a horrific black-market activity.

No human being should be stolen and enslaved. Ever. Anywhere.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Well his administration did shut down Backpage and craigslist...it's a huge start for any folks familiar with the child prostitution that was going on...NPR even featured a interview where they were pleading for the then Obama Administration to do something...

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: chrismarco

Shutdown Craigslist? What?

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: hombero
He is referring to the personals section of the classifieds section of craigslist and many other free listing sites after legislation was passed that wuld hold those websites liable for any humans trafficked through them.

No internet hookups on craigslist since the beginning of the year. Same with other classifieds.

originally posted by: lordcomac
US Congress just passed HR 1865, "FOSTA"
Full text of the bill:
www.congress.gov...

My Summary:
Website owners can now be held accountable for criminal activity of users.

This means if someone uploads proof of criminal activity to ATS, they can sue ATS for it.

Craigslist just deleted their personals sections because of it. I never would have met the love of my life without that service, or several of my good friends.

This is absolute insanity- the internet has been on a pretty bad downward spiral since the mid 00's IMO, but this is a huge blow.

I am openly ashamed of my government over this, and I'm proud to be moving into the woods and leaving it as far behind as I can.

Best of luck to future generations...

It seemed to be targeted more to those types of websites and less so for discussion boards such as ATS where someone could theoretically setup the trafficking of humans through the private messaging system, or even strange random threads that seem to make no sense except to the paying and selling party speaking in code.
edit on 10-12-2018 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   

"President Trump vows to stop human trafficking".

Proving that at least on this topic, he knows nothing about the topic. Want to know about human trafficking, stop in at a Truck stop on any major interstate and watch the traffic back and forth from the nearby motel.

Trump trying to stop human trafficking in the US would be as fruitful as trying to stop the sun from rising next morning.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

So you are saying just let it go? Nothing to see here? Nice. Watch the vid, he is going for the source, not the Joes.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   
You see, this is what a leader should do! God damn, we need leaders like this, not wishy washy bastards who do nothing.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

You don't have to let it go, but.........you're talking about stopping a trade much like the drug trade. Saw the video. They can round up some of the criminal organizations, but for every one they shut down, two more will pop up to take their place. As well, many of the criminal organizations he's talking about are international drug cartels. Good luck shutting them down.

Just like the war on drugs, the solution would be to go after the demand side of the equation by targeting the pedo rings and busting their customers. Problem with that is.........they're protected by the very Agencies that would be charged with shutting them down.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24

So you are saying just let it go? Nothing to see here? Nice. Watch the vid, he is going for the source, not the Joes.

Another day, another example that no matter what Trump wants to do his detractors are going to hate on him for it.

Literally attempting to save women and children (of both sexes) from a life of horrors and abuse, and you guys are down on him about it......

Good christ you guys are absolutely losing it

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   

President Trump vows to stop human trafficking

trump said he was going to indite hilldog and lock her up too. It's been 2 years and she's writing and selling books.

why the delay? trump says a lot of things....but it's good to see that trump and Kanye are good bros now!!!

edit on 12-10-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: lakenheath24

You don't have to let it go, but.........you're talking about stopping a trade much like the drug trade. Saw the video. They can round up some of the criminal organizations, but for every one they shut down, two more will pop up to take their place. As well, many of the criminal organizations he's talking about are international drug cartels. Good luck shutting them down.

Just like the war on drugs, the solution would be to go after the demand side of the equation by targeting the pedo rings and busting their customers. Problem with that is.........they're protected by the very Agencies that would be charged with shutting them down.

So what, exactly, are you saying? It sounds to me as if you are promoting the status quo. Am I wrong?

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12
Escobar was allowed to build his own prison in Colombia which was really quite an exotic luxury estate.
I suspect very highly that Hillary may have reached a similar backdoor deal that is less publicly known as the one Pablo Escobar had with the Colombian government.

But then again, she does allegedly get time off to romp around places, just not that often. What are the most recent full body public images of her? Where is she and what is she wearing?

Maybe I have a foot fetish, and I only went through fifty images of her, but every shot seems to try and go from legs up, never focuses on feet. The very few there are are out of focus or show her maintain her left foot crossed over her right. I suspect she is wearing a tracking device.

edit on 10-12-2018 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   

You ever think THIS kind of stuff is why the CIA/FBI/DEMS AND Repubs hate this guy? Eradicating it will never happen, but to do nothing is even more criminal.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I would hope that was not the intention of their post. I would hope.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join