It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks Amazon Dump... QAnon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I'm mean just shooting random darts at a board here cause I feel like only people on ATS would be able to discuss this one with me...
So Wikileaks had their Amazon Dumo and started a little game out of it I guess on Twitter. #QuestOfRandomClues
Now I will admit by no means Did I really look into anything past reading the posts... But I couldnt help byt draw some correlations to the wording that Q uses when I read his posts. Ie: numbering, questioning, making you do your own research kind of thing, etc

Any thoughts?

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 01:52 AM
link   
The old guard tells people what to think.

The new guard helps people figure stuff out on their own.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: cblink

Ya I got a thought. Bring this to the already existing Q threads.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 02:40 AM
link   
How do they dare? invite them to respect if not force them to respect. isnt this how we are supposed to treat cryptic messages? whatever that is to us?

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 02:48 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

Normal people try to communicate information in a way that makes sense and allows people to efficiently understand what it is they're talking about.

But some people are so trollish that they derail even themselves in their attempts to get people to waste their time chasing convoluted waterfalls.

edit on 12-10-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: Skyfloating

Normal people try to communicate information in a way that makes sense and allows people to efficiently understand what it is they're talking about.

But some people are so trollish that they derail even themselves in their attempts to get people to waste their time chasing convoluted waterfalls.

What's the bet Q is a member here on this site trolling the living derp out of people, my bets are on beezer the white rabbit... *SNIP*

edit on 12-10-2018 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

My bet is it's one of those 4chan guys, they love some trolling. The one against Shia LaBeouf was hilarious.

That or it's someone with an agenda to change the political climate by "redpilling" the gullible, sending them on the ultimate Easter egg hunt.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   
The topic of Q is a large topic. Help fellow researchers by keeping information centralized to the long multipart single thread located Here

new topics

top topics

join