It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you think of evil aliens and their possible agenda?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar

originally posted by: JackHill

originally posted by: watchandwait410
a reply to: KTemplar

Rhode Island, why?

I’m from Massachusetts and have had some strange encounters in a state Forest here. Also lived thru an abduction that involved 6 hours missing time with a friend. Just hoping I’ll find her again.

Can you elaaborate in detail about those encounters and your shared missing time experience?

I have made a post about it before but short version: my friend and neighbor came running up to me one fall day after school and told me she saw a plane crash and a fire and she wanted to go see it. We were 12 or so at the time.

This friend had very strict parents and a set of chores and practicing of 4 instruments piano, flute, violin and guitar. Not to mention homework; so I knew it had to be pretty bad if she was going to deviate from the rules, as she would most definitely be grounded for a year st least.

She seemed to know where it crashed, which in hindsight, was weird. It supposedly crashed in a town park that was not in our line of sight. So we got on our bikes and headed to Hartsuff Park in Rockland, MA.

As soon as we get to the entrance to the trails that lead to the swimming hole, I realized there was nobody else there. I stopped and said I don’t think we should go, and she kept saying “come on”. So like an idiot, I went.

We made it to the top of the hill that leads down to the swimming hole (this area is surrounded by woods), and there is no plane, no smoke, no fire; but we suddenly hear something huge moving thru the woods on the other side. Trees snapping, but all we can make out is a tall dark figure moving they the woods.

While we were trying to figure out what the big creature was “literally just standing there saying what is that”, something mechanical, box shaped with a box head but not cardboard and a creepy face on it starts flying towards us from the right side of the creature. First I say to Becky, that’s not real and I laugh, but now this thing is flying really fast towards us.

I turn to tell Becky on my left to run, and she’s not there, I turn the other way to run, and there was a grey alien 2” inches from my face. I literally was frozen. I should mention, as I was turning to run, the air seemed liquidy, and everything was now in slow motion.

That’s the last thing I remember.

Our parents told us we just appeared 6 hours later, in the The now pouring rain in front of the house on our bikes (picture pedals from 70s) with no shoes on. They were just getting ready to notify the police.

So what you describe is a typical abduction scenario, where not just one, but TWO PERSONS AT THE SAME TIME ARE MISSING 6 HOURS AFTER ENCOUNTERING OBVIOUS NON HUMAN ENTITIES THAT ARE CONTROLLING THE SITUATION AND SOMEHOW ERASED BOTH YOUR MEMORIES OF THE REST OF THE TIME.

Hey, nothing to worry about. Everything is just fine. You two must be "confused" somehow, because you know, we didn't hear about the authorities chasing down these creatures that are coming from God knows where and are able to abduct people over and over, right?

"But but the aliens aren't here, there's no evidence1111!!11"

Idiots.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Toolman18
a reply to: visitedbythem

The Bible says nothing about aliens. It does talk about gods and angels who teach humanity and create their own hybrid offspring. The main focus of the bible is this and how Jesus Christ saves us from these imposters. Not aliens but angelic beings who were created by the true God and used to serve him. That's the true story.

In Job, It tells how the Sons of God shouted with joy when the foundations of Earth were created. They were not from Earth, obviously.

There are many examples of advanced technology being used. I want you to revisit the story of when 2 angels came walking out of Abrahams tent, and headed down to Sodom and Gomorra . Fast forward to the incident that occurred between the large group of homosexual men and the Angels on Lots front porch. Did you miss that? Just what the hell do you think that was? Some Hokus Pokus?

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   

It bothers me that you don't have a clue what you're talking about and yet you still believe it. Yet, that's humanity I guess.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   

You describe angels. Servants of the most high. Not aliens from another galaxy.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   

You describe angels. Servants of the most high. Not aliens from another galaxy.

I see you bring up galaxy. I sure didn't.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   

It bothers me that you don't have a clue what you're talking about and yet you still believe it. Yet, that's humanity I guess.

You might want to get to know the Living God, and surrender to Him, and you wont be so bothered anymore

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: watchandwait410
They could only enjoy your SUFFERING.

being "that which you allow yourself to become ultimately frustrated with ..."
edit on 10/14/2018 by prevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 01:15 AM
link   

I turn to tell Becky on my left to run, and she’s not there, I turn the other way to run, and there was a grey alien 2” inches from my face.

In another thread called "personal ufos" I mentioned the following from an article about ufo's:

In his book Pseudoscience and the Paranormal, Terence Hines states that “careful investigation has resulted in straightforward natural explanations for even very impressive-sounding UFO reports. . . . All these cases make clear the nearly total unreliability of eyewitness reports. In almost every case, the witnesses’ reports differed substantially from the actual stimulus, but in only a very few cases were the witnesses willfully lying. Their knowledge about what UFOs ‘ought’ to look like influenced their reports, along with the effects of visual illusions.

I reckon something very similar counts for what aliens ‘ought’ to look like. The so-called "greys" being the most popular one in human imagination (and sci-fi media about the subject, such as the TV-show "Taken").

The article continued: “The more thorough investigation [summarized in the Condon Report] has clarified the part played by physical and psychological distortions. It has explained how ordinary objects, seen in the sky by persons who do not recognize them under the perhaps unusual circumstances, can be misconstrued in perception, magnified in the telling, further exaggerated in the newspapers, and end up as spaceships landing little green men from Mars.”
At the time that the Condon Report was in the news, an Awake! contributor discussed privately some of the results with one of the associated scientists working at Boulder, Colorado. The scientist seemed to think that in the unexplained cases, the UFO experiences involved “mental perceptions” of some kind. Thus, although many UFO sightings can be explained scientifically as physical things or wrong identifications, some may involve mental or psychological experiences or perceptions.

Is There an Occult Influence?

When reviewing the mental or psychological experiences of some who have reported contacts with UFO’s, it is also possible to recognize similarities with spiritistic or other paranormal phenomena. ... The Bible also speaks of extraterrestrials, spirit creatures, such as obedient angels and disobedient, rebellious angels who became demons. Satan still uses his demon followers to mislead mankind with all kinds of philosophies, fads, messages, communications, and cults that distract from the message that God’s Kingdom, his heavenly government, will soon rule over a restored earth.​—Compare Luke 4:33, 34; James 2:19; Revelation 12:9; 21:1-4.

The subject of God's Kingdom bringing us back to the topic of "God's means of survival" that I mentioned in my previous comment when I asked the question: "Who may try to steer mankind away from God’s means of survival, yet claim to represent God?" Connected to the topic that I mentioned when I said:

"Instead of assisting mankind to survive, stories about ‘nonhuman beings’ divert people’s attention away from what God actually requires for their everlasting welfare."

Source was: UFO’s—Can They Be Identified? Awake!—1990

Regarding the last subject I bolded:

Song 21 Happy, the Merciful! vocals

Also of interest regarding this topic of demonic teachings, messages or other forms of communication or influencing what is on people's minds, what draws their interest and attention:

He is a liar! (part 1 of 2)
edit on 14-10-2018 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: whereislogic

Also of interest regarding this topic of demonic teachings, messages or other forms of communication or influencing what is on people's minds, what draws their interest and attention:

When did this thread become about "demonic" anything? Its supposed to be about "evil" aliens. Speaking as One who has studied demonology for more than a couple of decades; there is nothing "demonic" about extraterrestrials.

Evil is a relative term, and usually applied to some thin that we seriously do not like; such as some of the activities that ET engages in...typically abduction techniques...AND the biggest issue Humans have with that is; they are the very same methods and techniques Humans use on lesser animals. This typically equates to an insult of the intelligence of the Human...oh well, though I wonder how the Wolf feels after she wakes up. Course Humans use a much cruder method and drug, so the hangover may be all that is remembered.

But seriously man, Extraterrestrials are not demons...demons are a lesser creation, Humans and Extraterrestrials are at the same level of creation.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Aliens are probably thinking the same about us humans.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   
In order to understand who these "aliens" are, why they are here and what do they want, we need to look at things from the beginning. Yep, the Big Bang. When our Universe was created, so were many others. They occupy the same space, just not the same dimension. Think of it like radio stations. You have one radio but you can listen to a variety of programs, depending on frequency. The other Universes reside at different frequencies, or resonances, if you will. (An experiment that somewhat shows this is the Light-Slit Experiment - I can explain more in depth in another post) Now these other Dimensions/Universes took quite a bit of energy to create. Like Big Bang energy. There are no new Dimensions created because you turned left instead of right, you just ain't that important.

So now we have these many Universes co-existing and going about their business. They all look and act the same. Except in one, a hydrogen atom moves just slightly different than in the others. Here we see the first anomaly in an otherwise duplicate environment. This is not the first one, nor the last. We now start the see the differing "personalities" among the varying Dimensions. This is very important. You see, even though the differing Universes look the same, they are not.

Fast forward a few billion years. A Galaxy has formed. Stars come and go. In each Universe they are almost identical. Now across the Dimensions a star is born, many, many times in the same place, just residing at a different resonant frequency. And around each of these star(s) and planet comes into being. Well many planets, just residing and a different frequency/resonance.

Life then arises on many of these planets (not all as some planets become hostile and barren). This life starts to evolve in about the same fashion on the plane(s). It is virtually the same with little differences. It evolves and thrives. But disaster is looming. Extinction Level Events, or ELE's, are coming. And they hit the planet(s). Except one is spared. Life is not hindered on one planet of the planet(s). It continues to thrive as others are set back. It continues its evolution. Today, we recognize it as the 'Greys'. It is the first of many intelligent species that will come into being across the many Dimension/Universes. (This goes to explain why aliens can survive on Earth without problems - We will delve deeper into this later)

So 'Greys' grow for many millions of years while surviving, if not missing, other ELE's. Eventually they learn how to travel to other Earths. Some are barren, some have life. And they finally find it. Another Earth that missed an ELE. It's dominate species is dinosaur, or better known as Reptilian. Raptors were gaining intelligence. They could be taught and through genetic engineering, modified.

The ‘Reptilians’ soon became a dominate species on their Earth. They learned from the ‘Greys’. They also started to travel to other Dimensions/Universes Earth(s). (Now I would like to postulate that it requires far less energy to traverse Dimensions than Interstellar travel). They stumble upon an Earth that has gone through five extinction events. And there they find an emerging species. Mammals.

So to catch up, there are many Earths occupying the same space in different Dimensions. Not all Earths experienced the exact same events. Life, although similar, was different for all Earths. The species called ‘Greys’ are the oldest. By moving across Dimension and not space, they found other evolutionary life on other Earths. They found an Earth with the dominate species being reptilian (i.e. Dinosaurs).

Once the ‘Reptilians’ found the mammals, they began modification experiments. (Look at Babylonian era). Not all modifications worked. The ‘Reptilians considered themselves our owners, so to speak. We existed because of them. When the ‘Greys’ found out what was happening, they tried to stop it. This did not go over well.

In the end, the ‘Reptilians’ were told to back off. Humans must learn on their own and not be subjected as slaves to the ‘Reptilians’. We were to be an experiment from that point on. A petri dish of a species who had to learn and evolve on our own. (The ‘Reptilians’ were modified and taught by ‘Greys’ and so wanted to do the same to humans. The ‘Greys’, through experience, thought this was wrong).

So now we have Humans developing “alone” on our Earth. The ‘Reptilians’ still believe we own them for making us sentient and are therefore still subject to their will. Most of the ‘Greys’ say we should be able to learn on our own, even if it means our destruction. A smaller faction sees us as a failed experiment and should be wiped out before we do irreparable harm to our world and other species here.

Now the problem is if we learn about these other races (‘Grey’ and ‘Reptilian’), then we are back to ‘Reptilians’ wanting to be our “Alien Overlords”, The majority of ‘Greys’ who want to stay hands off, and finally, the smaller faction of ‘Greys’ who think we are expendable. So ‘evil alien’ is subjective here. None of them want to offer us advanced science, in fact, some want us dead.

This now brings up interesting questions. What about full disclosure? Sorry, but that would not be all sunshine and roses. Could we handle it as a species? Yes, we could. We just couldn’t handle all the ramifications of what it would cost us. We are still the mice in a maze to the others out there. Knowing too much would come at an extreme price for all of us. And yes, factions of all major governments know who the aliens are and they are very justified in keeping it quiet. (Where do you think this theory comes from?)

There are so many more answers that have not been touched on. Such as how UFO’s can present the behaviour they do. Missing time. The real purpose of abductions. And so much more. Another time perhaps.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Angels or devils we don’t know.

The faithful many times identify anything that doesn’t confirm their particular faith as evil.

One thing for sure the angels of the bible and aliens have one difference. The biblical angels eat human food since its recorded they sat down with Abraham and ate with him.

I can’t think of anything I’ve read of these modern aliens sitting down to dinner or partaking of a ham sandwich with a human.

Maybe they eat Halal and kosher only, I don’t know.

As far as I know, there’s no information that aliens are doing direct evil other than abductions.

Of course, human beings abduct animals and often to the animals' benefit or for, like maybe the aliens, scientific purposes.

They don’t seem to be going around, YET, raping and robbing and any direct evil deeds.

That seems to be the purview of human beings.

edit on 18-10-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ObservingTheWorld

This theory is very interesting, I really hope you post more sometime.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: james1947
Ed Conroy, in his book Report on Communion, states that “serious ufologists [those who study UFO’s] with training in the psychological and social sciences” include comparative studies of “‘bedroom visitors,’ ghosts, poltergeists, apparitions, religious visions, and what have been regarded as demons.”

As I mentioned before on page 3. The context was:

In Aliens Among Us, Ruth Montgomery interviews some of a growing number of people who are convinced that they are extraterrestrial visitors residing in human bodies. A few of those who assert that they are extraterrestrials claim that they are led by God, and others claim that they speak freely with him for advice in assisting humanity. ...

The 2 comments of mine are connected:

...The scientist [associated with the Condon Report] seemed to think that in the unexplained cases, the UFO experiences involved “mental perceptions” of some kind. Thus, although many UFO sightings can be explained scientifically as physical things or wrong identifications, some may involve mental or psychological experiences or perceptions.

Is There an Occult Influence?

When reviewing the mental or psychological experiences of some who have reported contacts with UFO’s, it is also possible to recognize similarities with spiritistic or other paranormal phenomena. [referring back to and including what Ed Conroy lists in the other comment] ...

Perhaps you missed the 1st comment. What I mentioned at the end there was a follow-up on my 1st and 2nd comment. In your response it almost looks like you didn't read the rest, or at the very least, you're not responding to the rest (or in a manner that shows some recognition of the things already mentioned and why I brought up "demonic teachings, messages or other forms of communication or influencing what is on people's minds, what draws their interest and attention", at the end there).
edit on 18-10-2018 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

Perhaps it is wise to know, understand, observe, and respect natural orders of being...just sayin'

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 04:44 AM
link   

So many thoughts on this but ill have to keep it short this time so Ill just share an interesting portion of something I read in one of Dr Karla Turner's books...

A guy was abducted and found himself in some kind of military installation. He was with many other humans and they were being corralled from one area to another with the aliens in the shadows off to the sides was the people passed by. Everyone except the guy seemed to be in a daze like they were drugged.

The man says to the aliens, "Whats going on here?? You cant treat my people this way!"

The alien replied something like "Why not? You treat cattle this way so we can do it to you."

It made me wonder. By disrespecting lifeforms that are less powerful, we give permission to More powerful lifeforms to do the same to us. By karmic law perhaps?

They tricked us into it so they could have "consent" to do as they wish?

Or maybe the comment wasn't meant that way. Maybe it was just an excuse. Or whataboutism. *shrug*

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar

I will. To really flesh this out, we must look to physics to understand how it all fits together. First, lets briefly examine the light-slit experiment. Here a photon is split. Each side then passes through one of two slits. The results are then measured. One would expect that if the photon goes through one slit, it would show in a specific place when seeing the results. This is not the case (mostly). In looking at the results, there is a discrepancy of where the photon ends up. It is a wide dispersal pattern (This is a VERY basic explanation of this experiment, please study it more online).

Now the 'mostly' part comes in when you try to measure the photon during the experiment. Then its behavior changes. The photons land exactly where we would expect them to land. No dispersal pattern. Why? (This will go towards explaining UFOs and their 'unnatural' movements)

Here is where the theory of multi-dimensions come into play. When running the experiment the dispersal pattern is seen unless measured. The theory is that when the photon is measures, it is being measured by equipment that resides in our dimensional frequency and therefore must only exist within our dimension. This then causes the pattern to come out as expected with no dispersal pattern. Now, if we look only at the results without measurements being taken, we are seeing (Here it comes) adjacent dimensions. Or the effect of light showing in those adjacent dimensions. Take it as you will, but it explains a lot.

I believe this extends to electrons and other sub-atomic particles. "Scientist have spotted a strange type of quantum movement occurring in electrons travelling between the atomic layers of a material.

Instead of travelling from the top to the bottom layer through the middle, the electrons were caught disappearing from the top layer and reappearing in the bottom letter a fraction of a second later - with no trace of them existing in between." Science Alert. Here we have electrons disappearing from one location and appearing in another. Where does it go when 'traveling'? Is it even the same electron? Now nature abhors a vacuum. When an electron disappears it must be replaced somehow. It borrows one from an (Here we go again) adjacent dimension. So the first electron does not travel so much as it is replaced.

Why all this quantum stuff? Because if there is only a single dimension (Ours), then this theory is not valid. However if they do exist, then this theory can explain so much. Such as the energy it would take for near light speed interstellar travel vs shifting dimensional frequency, which one is more cost effective? And aliens being able to live in our Earthly environment. If the came from an alternate Earth, then they would have no problem in our then non-alien environment. And UFOs that move at amazing speeds without disturbing air by breaking the sound barrier, if they are in (Yep, again) an very adjacent dimension (See Light-Slit experiment) and we are only seeing an image of their ship (This may take more explanation). They can then make movements that would not be possible in our atmosphere since they are not truly within our dimension and we are just seeing a 'photonic dispersal' image of it.

Let me know what you think, or am I totally insane? Honestly, it all fits together (even dark matter).

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ObservingTheWorld

I believe that the IDH is a fallacy. Any silent running by an alien starship...can be easily explained by the magnetically contained plasma that surrounds it; which simply absorbs any sound waves created by hypersonic speeds.

So my only conclusion into ET alien starship peaceful incursions on our stomping grounds...is that they've broken the speed of light barrier, by the advent of photon propulsion on starships that can safely exist in the superluminal realm.

Granted...there might be a couple of bad apples in any ET civilizations that can traverse to our star system --- But I think that the majority of otherworldly participants that travel here, are highly trained scientists and artists; schooled in the art of communication and scientific endeavors that we have as yet --- not fully realized.
edit on 19-10-2018 by Erno86 because: added a word

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Right joking is out of the window as this thread is now rather interesting.
Here are a few videos and link's that are pertinent to the question's and theory's posited here.

drdavidclarke.co.uk...

www.godandscience.org...

www.fallenangels-ckquarterman.com...

christianworldviewpress.com...

Also remember account's such as of one man whom was abducted then forced to have sex with an alien woman - succubus?.
Others with people's back sides being probed - demons' with pitch fork's?.
Account's of missing time, Fairy legend's and different time rates in those other dimensional realm's and even angels with there chariot's called merkabah's.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767
At 5:32 in the video the narrator says:

"The word "demon" in Greek comes from the root meaning "knowledge", or "intelligence", ..."

Which I find odd cause the Greek word for "knowledge" is gnoʹsis, and that's not the root for the Greek word used for "demons" (doesn't even look similar, see further below). The Greek word that is sometimes translated to "intelligence" in English bible translations is yet another word and still not the root for the Greek word used for "demon(s)". So I wonder how they got that stuff, was it just to make that argument or point that follows there?
Demon: Insight on the Scriptures, Volume 1

An invisible, wicked, spirit creature having superhuman powers. The common Greek word for demon (daiʹmon) occurs only once in the Christian Greek Scriptures, in Matthew 8:31; elsewhere the word dai·moʹni·on appears. Pneuʹma, the Greek word for “spirit,” at times is applied to wicked spirits, or demons. (Mt 8:16) It also occurs qualified by terms such as “wicked,” “unclean,” “speechless,” and “deaf.”​—Lu 7:21; Mt 10:1; Mr 9:17, 25; see SPIRIT (Spirit Persons).
The faithful, therefore, must put up a hard fight against the Devil and his demons, “against the world rulers of this darkness, against the wicked spirit forces in the heavenly places.”​—Eph 6:12.

To the Greeks to whom Paul preached, what were demons?

This use of the word “demon” is narrow and specific compared with the notions of ancient philosophers and the way the word was used in classical Greek. In this regard the Theological Dictionary of the New Testament, edited by G. Kittel (Vol. II, p. 8) remarks: “The meaning of the adj[ective dai·moʹni·os] brings out most clearly the distinctive features of the G[ree]k conception of demons, for it denotes that which lies outwith human capacity and is thus to be attributed to the intervention of higher powers, whether for good or evil. [To dai·moʹni·on] in pre-Christian writers can be used in the sense of the ‘divine.’” (Translated and edited by G. Bromiley, 1971) When speaking controversially with Paul, some Epicurean and Stoic philosophers concluded: “He seems to be a publisher of foreign deities [Gr., dai·mo·niʹon].”​—Ac 17:18.

Anyway, for those fascinated and intrigued (or having their ears tickled as described at 2 Timothy 4:3,4) by stories about UFO's and aliens, you might wanna have a quick peek at the "Conclusions and Recommendations" section in the Condon Report that I linked in my previous comment. The first 3 paragraphs (only a couple of sentences per paragraph) are the most interesting and will take about 30 seconds of your time to read. I could quote them here but where is the fun in that, or the thrill of discovery and seeking truth.
edit on 20-10-2018 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join