It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you think of evil aliens and their possible agenda?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Is anyone else kind of nervous about evil aliens? I know if you can't do anything about it then you shouldn't care but it creeps me out.

I am not talking about Independence Day kind of attack either. I am scared that they already came and conquered us and erased our memories making us dumber then we were.

I just read a theory that we were highly advanced but some evil aliens came along and took us over and they needed us for something so now we are here, free but not free... It is like we are at the whims of a mad man. The mad man being the aliens.

What could they want from us if that is true...

I know I sound stupid being nervous about it but I have a active imagination and I imagine the good,the bad,and the scary.

Plus I kind of enjoy it so if you have other wacked out theories about evil aliens then please tell me, I'm interested. What nutty stuff have you heard over the years... google has only so much.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Emotions.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
Emotions.

Emotional energy?

I always use to say that there are dimensions of sorts in emotions but I just brushed it off as being stupid.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   
The Bible speaks a lot about aliens, and advanced technology. It also tells exactly what their agenda is. There are humans in on it too.

PS There are good aliens too
edit on 11-10-2018 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   

I am scared that they already came and conquered us and erased our memories making us dumber then we were.

Aliens didn't do that. Politics did.

True story.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
The Bible speaks a lot about aliens, and advanced technology. It also tells exactly what their agenda is. There are humans in on it too.

PS There are good aliens too

It only takes one evil alien to screw everyone and everything over. Peace of mind goes out the window if you have a memory because of evil. It's like how can we defeat something so evil. I just wish good came out of the shadows and let it be known that everything is going to be okay...

Where are aliens in the Bible??? and are the humans w/ good aliens or the bad ones? Are there good aliens in the Bible?

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Have you read Michael Heiser's alien treatises? He's a history and ancient languages scholar, and one of the most rational people out there. He looks at all the data.

UFOs-What The Hell by Nick Redfern

“I look at it demonically because of the human-rights issues: people being taken against their will, nasty things done to them. Or even if things are not literally done, they’re implanted in their minds; they’re mentally tormented. This is something inherently negative and sinister. They’re essentially manipulators of human beings. That’s the game: they want to usurp the higher authority, to usurp God for their own ends.” ...Michael Heiser

Then there's this.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: watchandwait410

"It's a cookbook!"

The movie "Jupiter Ascending" had an interesting take on evil aliens. We are all to be harvested for the cosmetic industry and so royalty can live forever. Not much different than what royalty is doing to everyone on the planet anyway.

It's hard to judge any agenda by the extraterrestrials as evil when the native people in power on this planet are so evil to the people without power.

edit on 11-10-2018 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   

If you believe that intelligent life came from a far galaxy and is influencing our existence, then you are silly. The physical universe can not be explored, if you believe current science and physics. Otherwise, it's all make believe. Though, I do completely believe in the spiritual universe without any scientific explanation and I say that's what all this alien nonsense is about.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
Have you read Michael Heiser's alien treatises? He's a history and ancient languages scholar, and one of the most rational people out there. He looks at all the data.

“I look at it demonically because of the human-rights issues: people being taken against their will, nasty things done to them. Or even if things are not literally done, they’re implanted in their minds; they’re mentally tormented. This is something inherently negative and sinister. They’re essentially manipulators of human beings. That’s the game: they want to usurp the higher authority, to usurp God for their own ends.” ...Michael Heiser

Then there's this.

That quote really hit the nail on the head. I just hope they don't have the power they claim. I have definitely been mentally tormented. What they do is sinister and I wouldn't wish it upon my worst enemy... messed up my life for a long while because of the crap.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Toolman18

If you believe that intelligent life came from a far galaxy and is influencing our existence, then you are silly. The physical universe can not be explored, if you believe current science and physics. Otherwise, it's all make believe. Though, I do completely believe in the spiritual universe without any scientific explanation and I say that's what all this alien nonsense is about.

We may find out about new science that makes it easy to go anywhere eventually.

About the spiritual world though I agree 100%
edit on 11-10-2018 by watchandwait410 because: (no reason given)

(post by Plotus removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

The Bible says nothing about aliens. It does talk about gods and angels who teach humanity and create their own hybrid offspring. The main focus of the bible is this and how Jesus Christ saves us from these imposters. Not aliens but angelic beings who were created by the true God and used to serve him. That's the true story.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchandwait410

originally posted by: ColeYounger

Then there's this.

That quote really hit the nail on the head. I just hope they don't have the power they claim. I have definitely been mentally tormented. What they do is sinister and I wouldn't wish it upon my worst enemy... messed up my life for a long while because of the crap.

I’m curious where exactly are you from in the North East?

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar

Rhode Island, why? oh because you are from Boston.

edit on 11-10-2018 by watchandwait410 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Rhode Island, why?

I’m from Massachusetts and have had some strange encounters in a state Forest here. Also lived thru an abduction that involved 6 hours missing time with a friend. Just hoping I’ll find her again.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar

Rhode Island, why?

I’m from Massachusetts and have had some strange encounters in a state Forest here. Also lived thru an abduction that involved 6 hours missing time with a friend. Just hoping I’ll find her again.

She disappeared and haven't seen her since? That is a lot of missing time, is that when she disappeared?

For me it was just everyday telepathic attacks and scared feeling.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Rhode Island, why?

She disappeared and haven't seen her since? That is a lot of missing time, is that when she disappeared?

She and I both experienced the abduction and missing time and the loss of our shoes.

We both moved shortly after the abduction, got together one time and I freaked when she asked me what we saw that day, and I wouldn’t talk about it with her.

I am always curious about anything in the Northeast because it’s so close to home; and I’m always hoping maybe she’ll come to this site.
edit on 11-10-2018 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Rhode Island, why?

She and I both experienced the abduction and missing time and the loss of our shoes.

We both moved shortly after the abduction, got together one time and I freaked when she asked me what we saw that day, and I wouldn’t talk about it with her.

I am always curious about anything in the Northeast because it’s so close to home; and I’m always hoping maybe she’ll come to this site.

I take it she isn't on facebook?

Well the northeast has the most history so there is bound to be more weird stuff here then anywhere else in America.
Atleast ghost wise but I am not sure how I can connect that with aliens though, they must like messing with us yanks.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   
If evil aliens exist (and they aren't just evil people with or without physical bodies, or misunderstood) then it's likely that either they aren't evil , as they could wipe us out in hours with the tech they must have to get here ...

or

they are using us as cattle.

I guess there could be cosmic rules in place and other scenarios undreamt of, but it's likely that they are either indifferent, hard to understand but benevolent, or "evil" and using us for some reason. Using the word "evil" is problematic as who knows what moral construct a sentient alien might have? What's bad and evil for humans might be right and lovely for some alien... right?

I have to say, if it's some scenario that confirms Christianity or the like, I will be surprised. Very, very surprised.

Not to say inter-dimensional things like demons are impossible, just that if the specific dogma of any particular religion turns out to the THE correct one, I would be flabbergasted. No offense intended, but ... c'mon.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join