It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Blue Book Premiere Date and Trailers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Project Blue Book, the Airforce's "study" of UFO's is an interesting topic, and although it "officially" ended in 1970 with the conclusion that there was NOTHING to UFOs, recent revelations (AATIP) indicate that the investigations continue(d). History Channel is premiering a series based on Project Blue Book, but it probably contains more fiction than fact. Regardless, I will be glued to my screen and look forward to watching!

HISTORY CHANNEL PROJECT BLUE BOOK SOURCE

Premieres, January 8 at 10/9c

HISTORY’s upcoming new drama series ‘Project Blue Book’ is based on the true, top-secret investigations into Unidentified Flying Objects (UFOs) and related phenomena conducted by the United States Air Force from 1952 to 1969. Dr. J. Allen Hynek, a brilliant yet underappreciated college professor, is recruited by the U.S. Air Force to spearhead a clandestine operation called Project Blue Book. Along with his partner, the debonair Air Force Captain Michael Quinn, he is summoned to investigate UFO sightings around the country and use science to discover what really happened. However, when some encounters cannot be explained away and cases remain open, Hynek begins to suspect that he has been duped by the government into a larger conspiracy to cover up the truth.

Dr. J. Allen Hynek

edit on 10112018 by seattlerat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   
History Channel. Oh, dear.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: seattlerat

Blue Book could make a great premise for a TV series. Each episode would reference some of the more interesting cases with a story arc similar to classic X-Files. Slowly Hynek would turn from skeptic to believer and be in conflict with characters like Quintinilla. I'd enjoy watching Frank Manor's hullabalucination episode. There'd be parallel strands between legit reports and a murky military outfit orchestrating fake ones. C' mon Netflix!!

In the meantime, I'll give History Channel two episodes worth of chance.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 12:40 AM
link   

And to entertain during the wait, we have ...

youtu.be...

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I always wished someone would do a 1950s/60s x files version. PBB is the perfect subject matter!

Urgh blyuk the History Channel!
....But of course I'll watch it !
*shakes fist

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I loved Project UFO when I was a kid back in the late 70’s. Am looking forward to it.

Didn’t know Richard Dolan could act. HA!

top topics

join