It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House to Unveil Federal Cannabis Reform 'Very Soon", Says GOP Lawmaker

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
lol reeks of desperation.

what's going on?

trotting Kanye out so elaborately. and, now the this. its funny.

Obama didnt even try.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

You do realize that the Kavanaugh hearings that supposedly riled up the Republicans was only about a week ago and now no one cares, right?

The 24 hour news cycle has pretty much destroyed the impact of major events.

Republicans dont care because we beat the democrats at their smear campaign.......

The left however are still protesting and planning walkouts.........still........google it.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   

what's going on?

I know right? Weed, a token negro and his superman energy, I mean, what ever will CNN insist you be offended by next?

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

what's going on?

I know right? Weed, a token negro and his superman energy, I mean, what ever will CNN insist you be offended by next?

Thats ok, if youre on the left and a black person doesnt think like you, then its ok to be openly racist to them and slander them......

You know, because Black Lives Matter..........

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   
So I guess the retards are going to spin it as desperation.

LMAO . Idiots.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   
News Flash, the government just isn't going abolish all MJ regulations and neither are the states. I can guarantee they are going to tax the sh!t out of it with only government approved dispensaries. Just like booze and tobacco.

(post by knoxie removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: BiffWellington

Then I guess the Gov't.'s 'silent killers' Bayer™ (Nazi company, nee: Monsanto™) has got their Marihuana/GMO?poison pill perfected...

When "They" get in is when I get out...

Uruguay, is that You calling Me?

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
News Flash, the government just isn't going abolish all MJ regulations and neither are the states. I can guarantee they are going to tax the sh!t out of it with only government approved dispensaries. Just like booze and tobacco.

News flash, you gotta start somewhere..........

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   

And?

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   

what's going on?

Wow you are so like woke brah.

You should take that talk about tokenism and go back to storm front.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Its give and take as with everything in life.

You dont think you have to share some to basically bribe the Gov to let it free?

No matter who is in office, you need to pay the fiddler. No its not cool if its super high(huehuehue) taxation on it, but at least its not a $300 ticket and possibly jail time for some.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: whargoul

what's going on?

Apparently you dont "get" sarcasm...........

By the way, all those things he said, were what was said about Kanye from the left......in a news conference, so maybe you should tell them to go back to stormfront......lol the irony on this is amazing

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: whargoul

Just as soon as Don Lemon takes his "is what happens when Negros don’t read." BS to Stormfront where it belongs.

#RacistLemon

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: whargoul

what's going on?

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Being a regular user, and aware of how business is conducted in America. I bought green stock when Colorado passed making recreational use legal. Canopy Growth and now Aphria. This isn't my first rodeo....I know how the system works.

Durango is just a short drive away. Ever heard of Verde corp. probably not eh?
edit on 11-10-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Being a regular user, and aware of how business is conducted in America. I bought green stock when Colorado passed making recreational use legal. Canopy Growth and now Aphria. This isn't my first rodeo....I know how the system works.

Congrats, but really thats irrelevant.......

Because you do have to start somewhere, and this is a start.,....

I use to think it was ridiculous statement to say that Trump could cure cancer and the left call him the anti-christ and stick their head in a microwave......

Now im thinking its not so ridiculous.......

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Congrats, but really thats irrelevant.......

Because you do have to start somewhere, and this is a start.,....

I use to think it was ridiculous statement to say that Trump could cure cancer and the left call him the anti-christ and stick their head in a microwave......

Now im thinking its not so ridiculous.......

Trump didn't do Jack sh!t in Colorado. That was a demb administration that passed recreational use. It started in Colorado...Jesus Christ bro.
edit on 11-10-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Durango is just a short drive away. Ever heard of Verde corp. probably not eh?
lol, man you can never please these never trumpers, even when a plan comes out that looks like all well benefit, they still cry,, smh.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Trump didn't do Jack sh!t in Colorado. That was a demb administration that passed recreational use. It started in Colorado...Jesus Christ bro.

So by that logic, no one should ever do anything else and never get credit in washington even if they fully legalize it, because "it happened in Colorado first"

Jesus christ indeed.........some serious mental gynmastics there "bro"
edit on 10/11/2018 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join