It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paranormal abilities group experiment

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I posted this on another website, the shroomery, but it's mostly closed-minded middle class white kids that just want to get high. Surprisingly close-minded. But then again I never expected much, as I said in the original post. So if anyone wants to try this stuff out and post a video, that'd be great. One thing I don't think I mentioned in that thread was the spirals. I can induce spirals in a lot of things. Water fountains, not the kind you drink from. I learned I was better at doing this by looking at the shadow of the water and not looking at the water at all. I could make beautiful spiralling patterns in the water... Anyhow:

Alright, so I am one of the people that believes psychic ability and other paranormal abilities are real, there's links in my signature related to this subject. I wanted to start this thread because I already know I have clairaudience: Clairaudience – The ability to acquire information by paranormal auditory means...... I also have done some remote influencing and remote viewing, but what I think is more interesting is an ability I have, that only a few people I've known in my life also seem to have, which I actually believe is much more common than most would assume...

Here's how this works: The thousand yard stare, related to the "evil eye" concept. The evil eye is a curse cast by a certain stare at another person. To the muslims it's known as the "hot eye" because people with the ability can also stare at clouds to make them evaporate, known elsewhere as a paranormal ability/technique called "cloud bursting".. I don't do cloud bursting. Never even tried it. I can direct clouds though, but it works much better with less light interference and as with everything else depends on the speed of the clouds... So if I stare at a line of ants, stare in the middle of their path, they start avoiding the part I'm staring at, they start going around it. If I stare at a steady stream of traffic in the same way, and without moving my eyes, imagine them slowing down, they actually will.Sometimes it's necessary to follow certain cars with my eyes, then go back to staring in the middle of the flow of traffic, in order to help slow things down... Much greater effect it seems if I smoke a strain of cannabis with a high level of A-humulene first. ... So, the experiment I'm proposing if anyone is willing to try this out, is to do the exact same things I've been doing. Not necessarily all of them but at least try one of them and see if it works. I believe anyone can do this stuff but it seems people who have developed the thousand yard stare already can do it easier. Your own perception can trick you so you can't rely on that alone, or you may just trick yourself into thinking it's working. Use a camera if you have one and film it. The easiest would be a line of ants probably, but if you can't find any ants here's another method to test this:

Buy or obtain some candles and align them in a fairly uniform circle, now this has to be done outdoors... Light the candles when there is a slight breeze but not enough to blow them out. Stare at the center and try to gradually raise and lower the flames by getting into a relaxed state while staring at them or the center. Slowly closing your eyelids but not all the way, and sort of squinting, you may realize that you can make the flames stiffen up against the breeze and resist the normal flow of motion. This is pretty crazy... The next thing, is that by having the flames in your field of vision but not looking directly at them, say, looking a foot or so below them while you can see them out of peripheral vision, stare at this point long enough while imagining the flames begin to flicker and swirl. There's a good chance some of you may be able to synchronize the flames in a swirling pattern, making them resist the breeze. But there MUST be some movement of the flames for this to happen, there must be some breeze. It'll seem like continuous waves are flowing over/through the flames, and each flame as the wave passes through it will swirl.

This is a form of pyromancy I suppose, but that isn't what I'd normally call it because it works on anything that's in motion, to some extent. Things moving too fast are harder to control. And things alone, as in, not in a group of things with a similar resonance frequency, will be more difficult to control. You don't necessarily have to have PTSD, but it may actually amplify the effect. You don't need drugs either to test this. But like I said, a camera would probably help.. I'm not under the assumption that many people will participate in this experiment/idea. I think people usually have better things to do and I probably sound crazy saying all this.

What partly got me wanting to make this thread is I believe I have spotted another member of the shroomery with this ability or at least a very similar ability: www.shroomery.org...

It involves synchronization, the old concept of like attracts like. Things with similar frequencies in motion (everything is actually in motion) can be synchronized with the right applied wave/frequency. Things with similar frequencies in motion, flowing, like rain drops, cars in traffic, clouds, ants, even people walking... Another way to test this is to film flags blowing in the wind, and you may be able to slow them down by staring at them while relaxed. I could film this stuff, but I want to see if other people can at least test this out and confirm that they an do it. Don't really need the video, but it would help. I don't know if this is the right forum for this but I looked at the list and it seemed to be...

Anyway, that's it for now.

--------------------
www.cia.gov...
patents.google.com...
mikemcclaughry.wordpress.com...
www.viking-z.org...
books.google.com... -uGlT2RzGuqTU&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjr3fuMk8XdAhUGR6wKHcNvANEQ6AEwBHoECAYQAQ#v=onepage&q=william%20braud%20san%20antonio%20texas%20dmils&f=false
www.measurement.sk...
borderlandsciences.org...

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I don't think this is any of your experiments but I have a weird thing to share.
I was driving my car and stopped at a stop sign and I imagined shooting a arrow from a bow at some kid like maybe 50 feet away and when I did he did a dodging move the looked directly at me.. It was weird.
edit on 10-10-2018 by watchandwait410 because: (no reason given)

I did it all in my mind
edit on 10-10-2018 by watchandwait410 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Anomaly0101

We used to call it cloud melting.

I also used to use the candle flame like you are suggesting but as a meditation tool.
Found after a while that if spirits were present the flame would die down and slowly pulsate.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71

We used to call it cloud melting.

I also used to use the candle flame like you are suggesting but as a meditation tool.
Found after a while that if spirits were present the flame would die down and slowly pulsate.

That's what it looks like to me when I direct clouds, as if they're melting and flowing in the direction I'm staring. I can't disprove the spirit thing but I can get them to pulsate on my own. No spirits required. It's good for meditation in that, you know you've reached a certain brainwave frequency if you can get them to pulsate or swirl in a certain pattern. You should try it with DIY EEG measurements, see what your pattern comes out as.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchandwait410
I don't think this is any of your experiments but I have a weird thing to share.
I was driving my car and stopped at a stop sign and I imagined shooting a arrow from a bow at some kid like maybe 50 feet away and when I did he did a dodging move the looked directly at me.. It was weird.

I did it all in my mind
Sounds like an example of DMILS. There's a link in my signature about that. Lots of good peer reviewed research on it. I've done stuff like that too. What's even weirder, is I can use my stare, and then poke with my finger at cars, to clear up traffic jams. Or squint and then open my eyes. Works either way.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I have the ability to make a man fear he is about to get his ass kicked with my eyes.
The circumstances have to be just right.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Pretty sure I may be a SLIder but not hardcore like some people, medium level

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   
When I was younger someone let me borrow a telekinesis toy similar to the picture below, basically a plus-sign shaped piece of aluminum or something that sat on top of a needle and could spin around. I was able to get it to spin really fast and then stop within a few seconds and go the other direction really fast and do that back and forth. My mother was even able to do it a little bit.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   

It's worth mentioning that people who use the evil eye end up being disliked by everyone they use it on. Then they complain about not being liked.

ability/technique called "cloud bursting"

I suspect this is why weather forecasts were said to be more accurate in the early days of forecasting. People looked at the sky and expected it to be the way they'd been told.

Thanks for sharing.

edit on 10 10 2018 by Kester because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I did this stuff with candles when I was younger. I swear I could make the flames bend or heighten by concentrating.
It really worked, but I tried moving heavier things for hours and nothing.
I truly believe some are more in sync with the weird than most.
I also stared at myself in the mirror trying to grow vampire teeth. Didn’t work....yet!
Long live the weird.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: DigestiveSquire

Pretty sure I may be a SLIder but not hardcore like some people, medium level
Street light syndrome? I have that too and know a few other people with it. But unlike most of the other cases, where it normally just makes them flicker when the person walks under them, I can also repeatedly, 100% of the time make certain ones flicker from far away just by staring at them, although I think the techniques I'm describing are much more interesting than this since anyone can try them out easily. What's really strange is that it works on photons/electrons too. The display lights with the lasers that look like rain slowly falling I can speed that up or greatly reduce it's speed at will and I think a lot of other people could learn to do that too. It's a good tool if you can get one, because its a predictable programmed speed.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: trollz
When I was younger someone let me borrow a telekinesis toy similar to the picture below, basically a plus-sign shaped piece of aluminum or something that sat on top of a needle and could spin around. I was able to get it to spin really fast and then stop within a few seconds and go the other direction really fast and do that back and forth. My mother was even able to do it a little bit.
Thought about making one of those to test people or myself. I've accidentally made quite a few things levitate in place for several seconds. Most recent thing was a needle I had accidentally magnetized. But the things are always spinning when I levitate them, which makes me think all these antigravity craft use spin and photons to control inertia.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: TexasTruth
I did this stuff with candles when I was younger. I swear I could make the flames bend or heighten by concentrating.
It really worked, but I tried moving heavier things for hours and nothing.
I truly believe some are more in sync with the weird than most.
I also stared at myself in the mirror trying to grow vampire teeth. Didn’t work....yet!
Long live the weird.
I believe you. There are some videos on youtube that show it and I have done it, but I can't do it without a breeze. Pyromancy for me at least involves aeromancy or wind control. Interestingly the Tibetans called Kundalini syndrome "wind illness". Someone on ats mentioned Siddhis and I noticed a lot of strange reactions doing this stuff in public. Sometimes it seems to piss off certain government people, especially the Army, who tried to recruit me as part of the project jedi thing. Not opposed to it but I'm skeptical of their real motives. They suggested I'd be put in some kind of new special forces group which is more secret than delta. I have had conversations with some people I suspect are with this group, because they can scan a person's mind like a rolodex. I've met several of them and seen them do it. Creepy.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Hmm, the shroomery you say. I don't find them to be as such. In fact, I find that most of the solid members just don't take kindly to wishy washy stuff.

Big difference.

And you do know what the site is generally about, yeah?

They're not new age spiritualists, just because you read "My church is nature..." sig lines.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Looking through the superpowers thread, ( call them paranormal abilities ) I found a few people that most likely have at least one of my abilities. I'm at page 8 now.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I lost control of it once after performing a gnostic ritual. All the lights got stuck on green. People started wigging out. If I get too hungry things get weird, but not so weird unless I start to panic. If I smoke pot, get the munchies really bad and then have a panic attack, electronics sometimes start malfunctioning all around me, and people's moods and actions are altered accordingly.
Done that a lot too. Starts to get really freaky when you know everything that's going to be in the news the next day and realize you can influence the entire world.

I think people, if they panic enough, or have some kind of breakdown, can cause catastrophic events by accident.

Gazrok stating the exact same thing I did pretty much, that with certain lights it's 100% repeatable. Nice to know.

Another weird one, I get that too except I can control it rather well these days. It comes in handy, I have prevented traffic accidents and such with this. Being able to watch people in a busy area, all walking around doing what they're doing, and then consciously and effectively slow them down or speed them up. I have some martial arts training and I think it may have something to do with the learning process, but I could've probably figured it out without that. I just think it helps.

Another one that controls the flow of things.

Evil people know about this and that's partly why you either are useful to them, or you're just in the way, and they begin covert harassment campaigns like they've done to people like Max Spiers.

Another one controlling the flow of time and space. If you learn to control that, you can sort of move outside the normal fabric of space and time, and it's sort of like teleporting. You move extremely fast, while everything else is in slow motion, except it doesn't feel as fast as it may appear to other people. (it may not even be caught on camera if you move fast enough)

Bruce Lee did this. I'm talking about the entire body moving so fast that to a camera it's either invisible or a blur. I've also noticed times where I'd be watching people and cars out of my peripheral and start moving slowly... They move accordingly, and then I speed up all of a sudden and everything else does. I've had people with me while doing this stuff and they noticed it too. The US Army and CIA had determined that you can with a small amount of training(an hour or so) tune another person's frequency to your own. The aura or energy field in people who are traumatized is expanded. I think sometimes it goes from being the normal 3 feet to several miles. And the moving super fast and controlling the flow of everything is definitely sleep related.

Comes in handy in martial arts.

Covert harassment/gang stalking. Stasi Zersetzung. People in ancient times had these abilities. Someone towards the end of the thread mentioned Siddhis. The kundalini is real, and the powers that experts of meditation had aren't just myths.

Crazy as it may sound to some people, I don't necessarily doubt this stuff. I would've thought all this stuff was crazy years ago. I think there is a way to learn how to levitate, not just in place. I think we could move into the clouds through levitation and then safely back down.

I've had Army Intelligence/DoD following me around for a couple years now. They stopped making as many threats. They wanted me to join the Army so they could study my abilities. I can quite literally, bring planes down the way that Andrija Puharich described bringing down missiles.

They may kill me eventually for not hiding it but we're all going to die some day eventually anyway. Though I lean towards the idea that some people are nearly immortal in that they are extremely difficult to kill compared to most people. I'm going to finish that entire thread. It's a friggin' gold mine of information on this subject. I wish I could meet some of these people. There's more to it than making planes bounce up and down, or making cars zigzag and going really slow for entertainment purposes. Like Puharich said, we could use this stuff for good rather than evil, or amusement.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Parishna

Hmm, the shroomery you say. I don't find them to be as such. In fact, I find that most of the solid members just don't take kindly to wishy washy stuff.

Big difference.

And you do know what the site is generally about, yeah?

They're not new age spiritualists, just because you read "My church is nature..." sig lines.

I know what the site was originally about. Ythan realized he could make money from it, so he started allowing people like Ralphsters to scam people by creating multiple accounts and trying to make himself look legit with fake accounts.. Wasn't a lot he could do about it anyway if they kept using proxies. But the stuff with the moderators editing opinions they don't like, etc. Not cool. Mushroom hunting and Identification is the reason I joined. That and the cultivation forums. Everything else is mostly just nonsense. There's also a ton of christian wackos on that site and way more new age spiritualist types than I'd really want anything to do with. The stuff in this thread is backed up by science. Most of these people on here saying they have this or that ability have not been scientifically verified and if they ever are, it likely won't be publicly. I'd still like to have the chance to document their abilities though.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Tsk tsk... I have realized that (links above for proof) that the ionosphere and weather is controlled in part by ELF waves and that the human body not just the brain, actually produces them. Some people think "the brain doesn't produce actual electromagnetic waves and they don't leave your head" but it's been proven the brain actually does produce ELF waves. The CIA link references this but it's not just the brain itself, it's various parts of the body and DNA itself also produces ELF waves. I posted a lot of links to research on this.. People are free to google for more.

Anyway, I have controlled lightning but never "told it" where to strike. I performed a gnostic meditation ritual after days of covert harassment stasi zersetzung style. I hadn't slept much in a few days and I hadn't eaten much. But I drank some caffeine and smoked some pot leaves of a strain high in a particular terpenoid. I became ecstatic. Interestingly, Odin is also known as the God of ecstacy or ecstatic states of conciousness. I believe trance states, 8 hz brain waves and ecstatic gnostic states can allow people to control different things, including lightning. Problem with gnostic states is that they're temporary and it's hard to describe the process.

Hence the Gateway Process in the cia link. They wanted better ways of reproducing this stuff, shortcuts.

After becoming ecstatic and performing that ritual, I started laughing. There was no forecast of rain. But in the distance I saw some clouds. I instinctively turned my head towards them, and wherever I lifted my nose to, lightning would strike. It was like an etcha sketch. I could make the lightning streak horizontally, or create ball lightning strikes. I thought that was pretty cool.

But not overly useful. It did however get me on the radar. Someone was filming the entire thing.... I've been followed more closely ever since, although I was followed before that for an ability I didn't even realize I had.

listening to this: www.youtube.com...

While reading that thread. Pretty cool.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I have the ability to become invisible.
It only works when no one is looking.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I recently read that people were getting "shadowbanned" from abovetopsecret. I've also heard of people doing this on shroomery. Not really surprised. Both sites are owned by zionist jews, and while I have nothing against jews, it does seem to be a strange coincidence. Anyway, that doesn't matter. There is still some good content on both sites. It's just that the community if flawed. I had this idea that some of the troll threads or troll posts are there to confuse people when other trolls respond to them as if they believe them. It creates a feeling of confusion and frustration when people may wonder "what the heck, are people really dumb enough to believe this guy and don't realize he's a troll"

Which I think I've seen on abovetopsecret a couple times. Still, there is good content and like I said, that thread is a gold mine. I'm sure the relevant government entities have already been watching some of the people that posted there if they felt it were necessary. Some of them probably have a sort of protective detail and are put on "do not detain" lists.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Voodoo practitioners create a doll resembling the victim and poke
needles into it to cause pain in the victim, can a victim deny it works?

Ganja has been used forever as a means to expand the mind,
stimulate the appetite and relax.

edit on 11-10-2018 by ThatDidHappen because: (no reason given)

<<   2 >>

join