It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kavanaugh Protestors: Unwitting Minionism ramming through the Elite Agenda as usual.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Your elite masters?

What, you mean all those business people who rely on right wing agendas in order to be able to continue their domination of the currency supply, and would lose out if any left wing agenda were imposed?

Get real.
Yes, but the democrat establishment isn’t left wing, excepting to US republicans. They are center right to most of the world. So actually, ironically, that makes all of this right wing.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Your elite masters?

What, you mean all those business people who rely on right wing agendas in order to be able to continue their domination of the currency supply, and would lose out if any left wing agenda were imposed?

Get real.

Still refusing to see the uniparty are we?

When will you accept that power is power no matter what side it pretends to be on.

A "leftwing" agenda relies on a strong central authority to make it happen, and where are all these power elites going to be? At the top of that strong central authority making sure your life is as equally miserable as everyone else's while they have all the best ... just like always.
Yes there’s a uniparty in the establishment.

Do you realize though that plenty of despotic, fascistic, or centralized governments have been right wing? Most of the theocracies across the world, for example, would not be left wing. Many military dictatorships.

To be fair, I know that some liberals do the opposite and ascribe all evil to right wing govs or beliefs.

With respect, I find that many American conservatives try to redefine global and classical definitions of all these terms to match their biases. Conservative doesn’t always mean decentralized or freedom orientated. Nor does leftism mean the opposite. Democrats similarly are not historically true leftists. They are center right according to many scales.
edit on 9-10-2018 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   

I didn’t know he was Skull and Bones. I guess that tidbit got lost thanks to Ford, too.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   

There's a great speech by Gore Vidal about how the National Security State works that was given back in the 1980's. In that speech Gore points out that we will never see any kind of collusion between corporate America and US Politics, because there is no need for it. When you have managers thinking like CEO's and CEO'S thinking like Presidents and Congressmen, then there isn't any need for a connection to be made since they all are of the same mindset. Trump doesn't conform to this style of thinking, and that confuses and angers many of these people in positions of corporate and political power. That's why they want him out, it's not because they don't agree or disagree with what he's doing, but rather that they don't understand why he's doing it and that frightens them. These people don't want to lose their grip on power that they have amassed over the last few decades, and they fear that Trump will take it away from them.

Why does Gore Vidal matter? Well he attended many of the schools that the elites attended, and he was mixed in with the Kennedy Clan as well (hell, his whole life was deep into politics and the nature of what was vs what is). Back to the importance though, he also spoke out about the uni-party system of politics, and how we would be hard pressed to find a political leader that wasn't in on the take. Well now we have Trump who isn't in on the take, but rather was one of the people who was (before the elections of 2016) part of the infrastructure of the take. It seems that controlling a controller isn't within the wheel house of the current political parties.

Now to the issue's presented here;
Many people today refuse to take the time to understand the world around them, but rather would have others tell them what to think. It's easier that way. Why waste time attempting to understand things when you can just have someone else tell you what to think. This is the primary issue that we are facing with these "protesters". Talking about "elite masters" without understanding what that means only serves to feed the mess that is created by these people. Thinking that money equals power is just a red herring, same as following the money. Those ideas were pushed to distract the masses from understanding that the true power is created by controlling people. Money isn't needed for any other reason than to distract the masses. Don't believe me? Go look at how these un-informed protesters are controlled into doing the bidding of the elites.

You talk about Transhumanism like it is something that should be passively talked about, an opposite viewing of what is happening without knowing (or at least stating) that transhumanism created such great ideas as; eugenics, technological human enhancements, and forced compliance. Transhumanism is at best a driving force for forcing technologies on people, and at worst a purpose to subjugate the masses for their own good. Transhumanism is not for humans, but rather should be called anti-humanism for a more appropriate title. Though I will accept that you seem to be only using the term as a counter-point to what you are seeing on the streets.

Now to what this thread seems to be about (at least by me) kavanaugh.
I'm not sure why you seem to be pushing this issue of elitism vs elite culture as an issue that relates to Kavanaugh. The way I see it, Kavanaugh has shown that while he came from decent means growing up he doesn't expel the same contempt for the human condition as those families that call themselves "elites". He seems to be the kind of guy that does his job within the lettering of the US Constitution. Many of the elites view their place in American Society as being above the US Constitution. Kavanaugh hasn't been shown doing that. Before you state that the sexual assault allegation is evidence of this, I will ask you the same question that the Republican Senators have asked; "where is your evidence of anything?"

So, you can sit there and claim this and that, but in the end if you are going to push a statement of "Elites", then I have to ask you, "What do you mean by Elite?" If you say money-money-money, then I will laugh quite hardly about it. On the other hand, if you mean Elite, as those who want to use the National Security Act of 1947 as a form of taking control of the populace, and that control is power and not money, well then, I am willing to listen to your position. This non-sense of Frat boys, controlling the world because the families that toss their kids into the college daycare system is completely off course of reality. The fear that many have isn't that these people talk to each other, but as I posted in my quote at the start of this posting; "When you have managers thinking like CEO's and CEO'S thinking like Presidents and Congressmen, then there isn't any need for a connection to be made since they all are of the same mindset." Now the fear for these people that benefited from the National Security Act of 1947 is that Trump doesn't think like them. So, these people will use you (not you personally, but you as in society in general) to push their agendas since they neither have the skills or the temperament to get their hands dirty.

edit on 9-10-2018 by Guyfriday because: Edited for readiblity

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

Aside from that one one-lettered thread, what echo chamber be herein ATS?

Just go check any American politics thread. You'll see the same people saying the same # over and over, arguing among themselves, day after day.
I would hope you're smart enough to know how to browse a forum and read for yourself.
Maybe start with the home page and any of the majority of threads featured on it that are U.S politics.

But hey I have found most people will only ever see what they want too even if you tattoo it to their forehead.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

And I happily call out our own BS in my own country too.

yeah sure you do.........

its cool I understand the need for non US people to throw stones

Great comeback there. Did your kids help you come up with it?

It's as good as you admitting defeat for me.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 12:23 AM
link   

An echo chamber is where everyone in your little online bubble agrees with yu and its an ongoing self-confirmation bias overload circle jerk.

Around heurm, there's always pushback and being forced to see the flaws in your BS.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join