It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kavanaugh Protestors: Unwitting Minionism ramming through the Elite Agenda as usual.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   
This decade is a most fascinating one regarding the "left" in this nation. I swear every time I turn and look their over the top antics are doing the bidding of our Elite Masters.

Obama the same kind of creature as Bush = SCREAM RACIST to deflect all criticisms ensuring Dubya 2.0 perpetrates without a hitch.

The Elites Transhumanism Agenda starting to get attention = flail around social media and the streets in violent fits of rage, hellbent on shredding our social fabric, and label it "Social Justice" (despite everyone having equal rights and then some already).

Hillary and the CIA blow up Syria / the Middle East = scapegoat Russia for causing it, then turn the focus on Trump for wanting vetting of the refugee crisis caused by it.

Trump claims to want to end rampant militarism and in your face corruption = label him Hitler and a Russian TRAITOR.

Hillary's emails get leaked exposing how the DNC railroaded Bernie = grab Trump by the pu##y!

Trump gets elected and might just be up to no good = distract the entire planet from everything but the Russian Red SCARE boogeyman and their fictional squads of watersports hookers.

A POTUS finally sends the National Guard to get the narco-pipeline border under control = encourage and help pipeline children being dragged across the desert.

Kavenaugh a Constitutionalists nightmare = SCREAM RAPE and put all the focus on that thus ensuring no one on the "right" notices in time to hassle Trump about it.

Thanks to the bare knuckle prima donna shouting acts of the "left", bits like this one became a NON-story:

The Constitutional Reasons to Oppose Kavanaugh for the Supreme Court
The PATRIOT Act
One of the most egregious acts perpetrated against the American people at this time was the PATRIOT Act. And one of its greatest supporters was Brett Kavanaugh. According to the Electronic Privacy Information Center (EPIC), which filed a Freedom of Information Act Request for Kavanaugh’s official government correspondence records from this era, the Supreme Court Justice nominee referred to the PATRIOT Act as a "measured, careful, responsible, and constitutional approach” in an email sent to a colleague. Anyone who knows anything about the PATRIOT Act knows that “constitutional” and “careful” are by no means accurate descriptions. The PATRIOT Act obliterated the Fourth and Fifth Amendment rights to privacy and due process by giving the federal government sweeping new powers to conduct surveillance on the American people.
The Torture Memos
The public’s discovery of the “torture memos” was a dark time in modern American history. We had been riding our moral high horse during the early years of the War on Terror, pretending that America was the global beacon of moral and ethical treatment. But when the memos, which were originally composed while Kavanaugh served the Bush Administration, were released in 2004, the entire world caught a glimpse of just how ugly military interventions really were. ...In 2006, when Judge Kavanaugh was being questioned by the Senate Judiciary Committee as he waited to be confirmed to the Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit, he went on the record stating that he knew nothing of these memos before their public release. At several points during his hearing, he denied having anything to do with these memos specifically stating that he was “not involved” in any conversations regarding the rules governing the detention of combatants He also denied ever having seen the correspondence at all.
Enemy Combatants
The conversation was centered on speculation as to whether or not the Supreme Court would accept the Bush Administration’s assertion that they could label an American citizen an “enemy combatant” at their discretion, allowing the person in question to be locked up for an indefinite amount of time. As per the Washington Post’s reporting, Judge Kavanaugh was not only present at this meeting but was specifically summoned to weigh in on the matter since he was himself a former clerk for swing vote judge, Justice Kennedy. At the meeting, he voiced his concerns that Justice Kennedy and other swing voters on the Supreme Court would never side with the administration’s controversial decision. This meeting was brought up again just a couple of weeks ago, addressing the concerns some Senators still have over Kavanaugh’s insistence that he had no role in such conversations when it appears that he did.
...Metadata: Due Process for Me, Not for Thee
The 2013 Edward Snowden leaks were arguably one of the most significant events to occur over the last decade. For those who thought the government wasn’t capable of this magnitude of corruption, the blindfold was removed and the government’s true intentions were revealed. For those already skeptical, the leaks had confirmed preexisting suspicions. In many ways, the Snowden situation drew a line in the political sand. Those who stood for freedom believed in the people’s inherent right to privacy and in upholding the Fourth and Fifth Amendments. But those who supported and sustained the government’s mass surveillance of its own people made their views on individual liberty very clear. And Judge Kavanaugh was not on the right side of history

The backstory there we were all supposed to miss, and did by and large, this guy was a Dubya minion, and now he's gotten a LIFETIME seat in the Supreme Court.

[/url=https://www.fastcompany.com/90247561/as-bush-aide-kavanaugh-sent-227-emails-about-surveillance-raising-questions-about-his-role]As Bush aide, Kavanaugh sent 227 emails about “surveillance,” raising questions about his role[/url]
It took a last-minute Freedom of Information Act lawsuit against the National Archives, but the Electronic Privacy Information Center (EPIC) has uncovered that Kavanaugh may have played an important role in some of the Bush administration’s most questionable surveillance programs just after the 9/11 attacks. EPIC learned from the archives that Kavanaugh, while working as a top White House aide, sent 227 emails to other staffers concerning “surveillance” and the “Patriot Act.” ...“surveillance” would be used in email communications among lawyers in the executive branch under normal circumstances. The word is more likely to appear in the context of discussions about the legality and constitutionality of specific programs or practices.

And lets not even get into this guy being Skull & Bones, like Dubya and his sorts, at Yale.

I mean we're not supposed to think about that, when his university life comes into play, nope, just about some crazed attention whore with her partisan political agenda, thats all you're supposed to be thinking about. And here I only thought Bush had what was it 8 Skull & Bones members in his administration.

But since John Kerry, an Obama top level admin hatchetman, was also Skull & Bones, why on earth would "liberals" want us talking about this?

Our Elite Masters, it warms the liver knowing they have such unruly unwitting minions to hit their boots to the ground and go out of their minds at every twist and turn that public ignorance is needed to be maximum scale. It puts a wrinkle in my eye!

edit on 9-10-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Your elite masters?

What, you mean all those business people who rely on right wing agendas in order to be able to continue their domination of the currency supply, and would lose out if any left wing agenda were imposed?

Get real.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   

When and how did Bush scream racist?
Do you even know what transhumanism means? Because that paragraph had nothing to do with it?
You just smash words together because in your head they sound good, don't you?

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Your elite masters?

What, you mean all those business people who rely on right wing agendas in order to be able to continue their domination of the currency supply, and would lose out if any left wing agenda were imposed?

Get real.

Still refusing to see the uniparty are we?

When will you accept that power is power no matter what side it pretends to be on.

A "leftwing" agenda relies on a strong central authority to make it happen, and where are all these power elites going to be? At the top of that strong central authority making sure your life is as equally miserable as everyone else's while they have all the best ... just like always.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   
What's wrong with you white men.... can't you think for even one second that a woman's right to be heard is more important than any scull and bones conspiracy theory or pushing "any left wing" utopian agenda?

You guys do anything so as not to talk about how you men rape everyone.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Same ol' illusion of choice, keep the left and the right at each others throats.

As far as the establishment politicians who represent both sides of the isle, they have the same agenda.

Wars haven't stopped, corporate interests are met before voters, and unlimited money from the wealthy go to both competing candidates.

Lately I've noticed people really ramping up the cries about "the left", tell me, who was the last true liberal they ran? Bernie Sanders, and we know what they did to him.

Both parties are infiltrated with impostors, I haven't seen a true conservative or liberal in decades (at least that the parties will endorse).

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Lately I've noticed people really ramping up the cries about "the left", tell me, who was the last true liberal they ran? Bernie Sanders, and we know what they did to him.

They won't even acknowledge this.
There were a lot of people that got burned by the dems on that one.
Sanders would have beaten trump.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

FFS so now white men regardless of left or right are raping everyone?

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

The stuff after "=" is what the everyday over the top chorus of banshee "liberals" did each time, that played US right into our Elite Masters hands.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Refusing to see the uniparty? No.

Refusing to accept that up is down however, that I can be accused of. Again and for the thousandth time at least, if what you wind up with is a small number of people having all the power and wealth, no matter how its advertised, how its dressed up, no matter what it calls itself, there were no left wingers involved, period.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: CriticalStinker

They won't even acknowledge this.
There were a lot of people that got burned by the dems on that one.
Sanders would have beaten trump.

I agree. He was one of very few politicians that believed in his platform, and that was evident by the fact that he spoke of it rather than resorting to personal attacks on his opponents (for the most part).

I didn't agree with much of his ideas, but I think he was genuine, and the parts I disliked would have probably been blocked.

There is no contrast in politics, and if there is, they are politely silenced by both parties. (Ron Paul, Bernie Sanders).

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Our Elite Masters (Technocrat Plutocrat Globalists) rule the UK / EU too.

Good luck with that.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   

How did Trump happen? If your Elite Masters are so left? They suck at their job? And the billionaire with ties to mafia is your saviour?

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

You're doing great keeping sexism and racism alive. Keep playing right into the hands of those who want division

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   

And Merkel is part of that I assume? The daughter of an protestant pastor?

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   
ATS making change to American politics one post at a time.

You keep changing your country via the internet my American brothers and sisters.

If ya'll keep repeating yourselves among yourselves every day the government will surely take notice eventually.

Just remember to keep on fighting each other because divided we stand, united we fall.

See you tomorrow for the next Kavanaugh thread. If this one fails, the next hundred will work I am sure.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

Couldn't have said it better myself.
edit on 9-10-2018 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   

I shred Trump's SCOTUS pick with all this, and that makes Trump my savior?

Quick, get me some scented oils so I can anoint His feet with it!

Merkel the EU face of SJWhatever insanity, rampant Globalism, in your face corruption, etc...

What does her parents have to do with anything? Why would I care what their religion is?

edit on 9-10-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: AtomicKangaroo
ATS making change to American politics one post at a time.

You keep changing your country via the internet my American brothers and sisters.

If ya'll keep repeating yourselves among yourselves every day the government will surely take notice eventually.

Just remember to keep on fighting each other because divided we stand, united we fall.

See you tomorrow for the next Kavanaugh thread. If this one fails, the next hundred will work I am sure.

lol
says the poster whose country has had how many pm's this year?
real nice clark

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   

In all of this madness I think someone needs to stand up for the watersports Russian hooker squads.

They get a bad rap when they're really just sweet women trying to find their way in this crazy world just like the rest of us.

#RussianWatersportHookerSquadLivesMatter!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join