It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When you butt dial your way into multiple felony charges

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: AtomicKangaroo
a reply to: dragonridr

I often have my phone locked in my pocket and it often slide unlocks after the power button is nudged. Right on that lock screen is a "emergency calls only" button which rings 000 with a single bump. The equivalent of dialing 911.

Thankfully I have not dialed them. But I have 'butt' dialled friends by accident from a very much locked phone.

So yeah, I am proof it is possible to do.

Unless American android and apple smart phones don't have such a feature despite being the exact same machines?

They do have the feature and some older “brick phones” (think Nokia 3310) had a built in speed dial for 911, reason I know is I had it happen to me back in high school where somehow the speeding for 911 was activated and I didn’t realize until I received a call back from the local PD.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Dude has had 54 years to figure his life out, and still can't get it right. May as well just throw him in prison and forget about him at this point.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Especially considering his record I went through and tallied up all the non traffic offenses (only 3 were traffic) and here’s the charges dude has faced:
Possession Meth less than2g x3
Paraphernalia x5
Failure to appear x9
Revocation parole. x2
Theft by receiving x3
Disorderly conduct. x1
Public Intoxication x1
Theft x13!!!
Criminal trespass x7
Contempt of court x2
Domestic battery x1
Breaking & entering x1
Possession instruments of crime x3 (burglary tools)

So we have 51 charges in 54 years of winning! Nice stats🙄

edit on 10/9/2018 by BigDave-AR because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigDave-AR
Especially considering his record I went through and tallied up all the non traffic offenses (only 3 were traffic) and here’s the charges dude has faced:
Possession Meth 2g x3, Paraphernalia x5, Failure to appear x9, Revocation parole. x2, Theft by receiving x3, Disorderly conduct. x1, Public Intoxication x1, Theft x13!!!, Criminal trespass x7, Contempt of court x2, Domestic battery x1, Breaking & entering x1
Possession Instrument of crime x3 (burglary tools)

So we have 51 charges in 54 years of winning! Nice stats🙄

Trying to figure out the post formatting issue
edit on 10/9/2018 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/9/2018 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join