It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Military Officer ufo sighting from 1997, with crashed aliens, described as having fur...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   
This is a rather unusual sighting which came from China in 1997 and is from a former Chinese military officer. The sighting includes two aliens. Both alive at the time of sighting.

Untold UFO crash incident in China. In recent years, the Chinese government has taken a more liberal approach towards disclosing UFO/ET incidents in China. One of the UFO/ET cases was reported by a retired Chinese soldier who witnessed a UFO crash on the ground of his military complex in Shanxi Province in 1997. This case captured much public attention due to the sensitivity of the crash location, a military complex, and two injured aliens who were found alive at the time of the crash.

It was speculated the ufo came down during a thunderstorm in the region of China where the sighting happened. In this case Shanxi Province.

Untold UFO crash incident in China. In recent years, the Chinese government has taken a more liberal approach towards disclosing UFO/ET incidents in China. One of the UFO/ET cases was reported by a retired Chinese soldier who witnessed a UFO crash on the ground of his military complex in Shanxi Province in 1997. This case captured much public attention due to the sensitivity of the crash location, a military complex, and two injured aliens who were found alive at the time of the crash.

The description of the aliens is most interesting. They were described as having fur and looking somewhat "possum" like. I can't say I recall any description of aliens looking like this.

One summer night in 1997, when ((deleted man's name)) was serving as a soldier at 28th Army in Datong, Shanxi Province, he witnessed a flying saucer crash into the courtyard of his army camp. He quickly ran to the scene and surprisingly discovered an unidentified saucer crashed in the trees. The UFO looked like it was the same size as a satellite dish, silvery white in color. ((deleted man's name)) estimated that the UFO was approximately two meters high and six meters wide. ‘There wasn’t any obvious damage on the surface of the UFO’ said ((deleted man's name)). This may suggest that the UFO is unlikely to have been shot down by Chinese military. ((deleted man's name)) thinks that the crashed UFO may have experienced a malfunction due to weather conditions because it was a rainy night with thunderstorms. It possibly that the UFO was hit by lightning. The UFO’s door was open when he arrived at the scene. Next to the door were two skinny aliens, one appeared dead or unconscious, and the other was severely injured. He recalled the two aliens were slim and short as one meter in height, their facial and body skin covered with fur. The aliens appeared to have mouse-like facial features, or more accurately described as possum like beings. ((deleted man's name)) sensed strongly that the aliens had genders, the unconscious one a male and the severely injured one a female. When ((deleted man's name)) was trying to closely approach the crashed UFO to see what was happening, the injured alien looked up to ((deleted man's name)) and spoke some unknown words which he couldn’t understand. He thought that the injured alien was calling for help, but he was too scared to approach the aliens closely enough to hear them. ((deleted man's name)) revealed that there were a few people that witnessed this incident shortly after his arrival. Some of them were shocked by what they saw, but decided not to disclose it as they do not want to lose their jobs if it were to go public. Later that night, the UFO and two aliens were retrieved by the military police after the crash. The entire army camp was quarantined the next day followed by a notification that no one was permitted to leave or enter the complex. All personnel involved with this incident were told not to reveal information to the public, including their families. What happened to the injured aliens and the crashed UFO are still unknown. Has the Chinese military released the aliens after medical treatment? One thing is almost certain. the Chinese government, like governments in other countries, are studying and reverse engineering extraterrestrial technologies to better equip their military defense systems and create other technology. The Chinese government has not commented on this alleged UFO crash incident to date.

source

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: data5091

There are hundreds if not thousands of reports like this one floating around..... maybe the description got tangled up a bit.....

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: manuelram16

you mean like reports of furry aliens?

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   

or furry aliens, that looked like possums?

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I love anything UFO. Thanks

Maybe he was high and smoked a couple of possums?

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I just googled aliens that looked like possums or were furry and got nada.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   
This may be the MOST IMPORTANT video you will EVER see:

edit on 1082018 by seattlerat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   
This is not a joke. But it probably should be .

POSSUM IS THE FIRST AND ONLY CREWED SUBORBITAL RESEARCH PROGRAM. WHY BE A ‘SPACEFLIGHT PARTICIPANT’ WHEN YOU CAN NOW ENABLE IMPORTANT CLIMATE RESEARCH AND LEARN FROM THE WORLD’S BEST SPACE SCIENTISTS AND ASTRONAUT INSTRUCTORS? YOUR FLIGHT MAY EVEN BE TAX-DEDUCTIBLE!
REAL NASA-SUPPORTED RESEARCH, NOT SPACE TOURISM
THE POSSUM SUBORBITAL TOMOGRAPHY EXPERIMENT IS SUPPORTED BY NASA’S FLIGHT OPPORTUNITIES PROGRAM AS THE ‘NOCTILUCENT CLOUD IMAGERY AND TOMOGRAPHY EXPERIMENT‘, GRANTED IN MARCH 2012, AND POSSUM STUDENTS LEARN TO FLY THIS MISSION.
POSSUM BALLOON IMAGERY IS DIRECTED BY POSSUM MEMBERS TOGETHER WITH COLUMBIA UNIVERSITY AS THE NASA-FUNDED ‘PMC-TURBO’ EXPERIMENT, LAUNCHED FROM KIRUNA, SWEDEN IN 2018.
FINAL FRONTIER DESIGN SPACESUITS ARE SUPPORTED THROUGH A NASA SPACE ACT AGREEMENT AND EVALUATED BY POSSUM SCIENTIST-ASTRONAUT CANDIDATES.

projectpossum.org...

Mystery solved .

Full disclosure I believe in UFOs I just couldn’t pass that up .

edit on 8-10-2018 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Maybe it way Rocket the Raccoon looking for something to steal? Kidding. I can’t say why, but I feel disclosure is coming near. Maybe from China? Maybe from Trump? Who knows?

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I think the military of all the countries have secretly been mixing animal and human hybrids to find the right combinations to use space ships and be able to withstand space.

I have no doubt there are various creatures who have been built in labs which can breath with gills and are forms created for alien planet exploration with human brains and animal mix bodies.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: data5091

or furry aliens, that looked like possums?

Exactly....it may well be the best description the witness can give....

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: seattlerat

hahahaha crazy video ...awesome in fact

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Furry aliens? They probably were invited by their 'famous' relatives, to attend a live studio taping.........

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Translated words from injured alien: "I'm a Christian Scientist. Don't take me to a hospital. Take me to a Reading Room."

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Bigfoot?

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mark08
Bigfoot?

The saucer was only six feet high and 20 feet across. Maybe Punyfoot.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Opossums have an amazing digestive system that can eat spoiled and rotten food and stay healthy, they also have HANDS among other things that may make them good candidates for space.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

they were shape shifters and were just playing possum a known defense mechanism on earth.
edit on 8-10-2018 by PsychicCroMag because: trim it back

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Most Chinese soldiers come from poor uneducated parts of China and barely have high school educations if that. I've heard stories of soldiers who can't even read or write in their native language. I would speculate that this incident was abnormal but not aliens.

Having lived in China for 12 years I do not believe any of the accounts that the CCP have released regarding aliens/UFOs. They are very tight and secretive regime, I'm simply don't see them wanting the Chinese people to know about alien or UFO discoveries. And I doubt there is some shadow government or global cabal controlling them in order to disclose.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   

I had two furry aliens going at my garbage can the other night. I think they were looking for fuel for their reactor anf flux capacitor. Next time I'll try and capture them, but damn they can be aggressive, in the dark they kinda look like raccoons.

Cheers - Dave

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join