It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any good alternative sites instead of FB, twitter youtube ect ? Where Control is yours OpenSource

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   
If any one has any experience with an alternate set of websites where the control is yours and you wont be shadow banned or removed for a posted content ?

i just came across an open sourced ALT for Facebook called Minds.com anyone heard of it or has used it? id like to know how your experience went.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   
The Delphi Forums. www.delphiforums.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   
MySpace.com

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

steemit.com...

With a crypto component.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 12:44 AM
link   
You could try real.video They are a YouTube alternative that doesn’t sensor content.
edit on 2018/10/8 by Metallicus because: Fixed Link

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 12:47 AM
link   
minds.com seems like a fairly decent social network sort of platform which respects free speech and privacy, although I haven't really used it much. Also has a crypto component where you can earn "tokens" for your content.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Not sure how controlled this is, only just came across it this week, but at least it is a YouTube alternative. vidoevo.com

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit
If any one has any experience with an alternate set of websites where the control is yours and you wont be shadow banned or removed for a posted content ?

i just came across an open sourced ALT for Facebook called Minds.com anyone heard of it or has used it? id like to know how your experience went.

I just want to say...sites are owned, maintained and have their own rules...

You could open your own..but would still have some restrictions placed on it

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Minds.com
Bitchute.com

Good places to start.

new topics

top topics

join