It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5G Network Uses Same EMF Waves as Pentagon Crowd Control System

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   

The global rollout of 5G is well underway, and we soon may see new small cell towers near all schools, on every residential street, dispersed throughout the natural environment, and pretty much everywhere. But the safety of this technology is in serious question, and there is a raging battle to stop the taxpayer funded implementation of 5G. The new cell network uses high-band radio frequency millimeter waves to deliver high bandwidth data to any device within line of sight.
5G Network Uses Same EMF Waves as Pentagon Crowd Control System

The U.S. military developed a non-lethal crowd control weapon system called the Active Denial System (ADS). It uses radio frequency millimeter waves in the 95GHz range to penetrate the top 1/64 of an inch layer of skin on the targeted individual, instantly producing an intolerable heating sensation that causes them to flee.

There are a lot of conspiracies out there about 5G. Could there be truth behind some of them? I really don't know if 5G or WiFi waves can hurt a person or bother you. Plenty of research info on the internet, but who to trust?

I know some waves can harm the body without doubt, microwave for instance. Some waves can annoy or cause pain and not be harmful. Any experts here that know anything about 5G.

5G Bad - Duck Duck Go Search

edit on 7-10-2018 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars
Remember the movie Pulse. Everything and everyone in range of the signal is vulnerable.

The movie was a social commentary and warning about the pervasive nature of Internet connected devices surrounding our lives. 5g mY very well usher in a wave of cross dimensional beings having the capacity to enter our world and interfere with our lives. Beyond the Interference and monitoring already at it's peak with the internet as it is today.

Better stock up in red tape.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry

5g mY very well usher in a wave of cross dimensional beings having the capacity to enter our world and interfere with our lives. Beyond the Interference and monitoring already at it's peak with the internet as it is today.

Better stock up in red tape.

And tin foil hats. I'm perfectly open to a discussion about the health issues of 5G, but cross-dimensional beings?

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   
So, I have a dumb question here? Don’t hate. Lol
My wireless is ran on a portable hot spot device by att.
It has a setting for 2.4 service or a 5 setting. If I switch to 5 it hauls butt, better service, but older devices lose the signal on 5g. My sons PS4 is one, the X-Box loses it which we use in my room to connect to Amazon Prime and Netflix.
Living room TV in newer and connects well. Laptops haul a$$ too.
Is this the same 5G everybody is worked up about? Because I’m not leaning Democrat yet or anything crazy. No homicidal thoughts as of yet. Only annoyance is the older stuff not working.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   
SO many 5G towers up now everywhere, live every residential city block!

Universalized crowd control? Brilliant, Pentagon. Probably enhances MKUltra at very least.

Prepare to be BRAIN-FRIED!

No wonder assange was silenced once he mentioned SmartDust.

Wonder what is the endpoint... 5G-induced ZOMBIE Apocalypse?

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Unfortunately I remember that movie

I don't walk around scared of routers, but mine is not in the same room that I sleep in.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Tin foil hats is so 80s.

21st century solution to 21st century problems.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler
Well anybody who believes in God, angels and demons already accepts cross dimensional beings as truth. Are you an atheist??
The second coming could very well happen the way zod disclosed himself to Earth in man of steel.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry

Well anybody who believes in God, angels and demons already accepts cross dimensional beings as truth. Are you an atheist??

They do? I believe in God but certainly not angels, demons and cross dimensional beings.

As for the Original Post's claims, the highest bandwidths used are 39GHz so they are no where near the claim of 95GHz.

edit on 7-10-2018 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   

There are some reasonable sounding comments on the link , some suggesting that it's probably safer than having the few current high powered phone towers , where they'll be lots of low power boxes . It might be best to not sleep or work or live too near to one , in which case you should have a right to object and get it moved. Apparently one of the apple bosses has chosen to live in a place with no mobile phone signal .
There are few experts in environmental medicine .

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Except that the Active Denial System has to be thousands of times more powerful than your cell phone to achieve its effect.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Holy crap . I hope not . That movie was pretty darn creepy .

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: DoctorBluechip

There are some reasonable sounding comments on the link , some suggesting that it's probably safer than having the few current high powered phone towers , where they'll be lots of low power boxes . It might be best to not sleep or work or live too near to one , in which case you should have a right to object and get it moved. Apparently one of the apple bosses has chosen to live in a place with no mobile phone signal .
There are few experts in environmental medicine .

Most of the reasonable sounding comments are very similar. Like it is a talking point. Who to trust? There is big money involved, so there is that, but big money doesn't mean it is automatically something bad.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I'm sending this over a 5G connection, and I feel fine,

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: moebius

Except that the Active Denial System has to be thousands of times more powerful than your cell phone to achieve its effect.

Yes but what long term damage do the waves do to you, at a lower level when you do not run away from them.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: TexasTruth
So, I have a dumb question here? Don’t hate. Lol
My wireless is ran on a portable hot spot device by att.
It has a setting for 2.4 service or a 5 setting. If I switch to 5 it hauls butt, better service, but older devices lose the signal on 5g. My sons PS4 is one, the X-Box loses it which we use in my room to connect to Amazon Prime and Netflix.
Living room TV in newer and connects well. Laptops haul a$$ too.
Is this the same 5G everybody is worked up about? Because I’m not leaning Democrat yet or anything crazy. No homicidal thoughts as of yet. Only annoyance is the older stuff not working.

Very different.

Your're talking about running 2.4Ghz (wireless A/G) vs what's actually called wireless AC, which runs at 5Ghz... but it's picked up the name wireless 5g for whatever reason. Probably a ploy to make people comfortable with the '5g" networks

I forget what wireless N is/was.

cellphone 5g is '5th gen' - A quick search shows that its used frequency band actually varies... ALL OVER the place. No idea what to report, there.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

So it really is not about the same as a WiFi router? That is just some dis-info?

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

Yes but what long term damage do the waves do to you, at a lower level when you do not run away from them.

It is non ionizing radiation. As such it is much less dangerous than sun light for example.

Are you running away from sunlight and always sticking to the shadows? Because if you don't it is going to kill you,

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   

It uses radio frequency millimeter waves in the 95GHz range to penetrate the top 1/64 of an inch layer of skin on the targeted individual, instantly producing an intolerable heating sensation that causes them to flee.[/exnews

I'm I the only that thinks having 1/64 of an inch layer of pain causes one to flee, we are talking about some real pussies?
I've had a blade sunk about 5" into my belly and all it did is really piss me off.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   

It is non ionizing radiation. As such it is much less dangerous than sun light for example.

Are you running away from sunlight and always sticking to the shadows? Because if you don't it is going to kill you,

No, but people run away from the Active Denial System for some reason.

ETA: Well everyone but skunkape, he runs toward it

edit on 7-10-2018 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join