It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holographic Universe Decompiled

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I think the collapse of a wave function upon observation is sufficient scientific precedence to introduce the possibility of God's existence into the picture. The exact cause of decoherence is still being debated by physicists, but the von Neumann chain principle seems to imply that consciousness may play a role in decoherence.

Its a bit more than just metaphysics at this point.

We don't have to get into theological dogmas. That is more of a personal issue, however, as we progress in Quantum Mechanics, the God issue is only going to pop up more and more frequently. Science cant run from it forever.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

Ile certainly entertain the possibility of some underlying principle or code being at play where reality and universe is concerned.

Considering the likes of Phi and Pi are everywhere and in everything that we can detect and measure with our very limited senses.

Then there is the gravitational constant which just seems to perfectly balanced for mere chance to have been at play alone.

Personally, i imagine if God does exist it takes the shape of some kind of form of group consciousness as opposed to a genocidal mad bastard with a beard and massive inferiority complex at play regarding his chosen creations.

Not got a problem with God just organized religious practice and its interpretations of God, nevermind what he wants form us.
edit on 11-10-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   

I would say that's certainly a reasonable approach to the issue. Personally, as a theist, I was staunchly opposed to the Copenhagen interpretation, and the notion that a conscious observer could trigger decoherence, until some really weird synchronicities started to take place as I was probing the issue. Its not like I latched on to the Copenhagen interpretation because it "conveniently" supported my ideas about God, or anything like that. It actually really challenged some of my underlying assumptions...and I think it was for the best.

If God exists, what does He want with you? That's between you and God. You should gather information, and periodically ask God what He wants with you if anything at all. You never know what might emerge as your perspective progressively evolves. I see old things in a new light every day. It keeps the soul young.

edit on 11-10-2018 by BELIEVERpriest because: typos

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 04:42 AM
link   

What I have found interesting and I don't discount it, is that Avatars are sent along every so often to push civilization along in leaps.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Call me crazy but i think the baphomet still has strong dominion over this system reside in.
edit on 12-10-2018 by ElOmen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

What I have found interesting and I don't discount it, is that Avatars are sent along every so often to push civilization along in leaps.

could you elaborate a bit more on this.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Madrusa

an unhealthy perspective for the individual who will abstain from normative human pleasures and pursuits and in terms of the greater community as they would rapidly go extinct, those who would prefer that they did become extinct will promote such doctrines in that community, To be or not to be, that is the question.

You assume that to procreate is the "norm". You completely ignore how "tribes" or communities change their reproductive results ie how many offspring to have, depending on the physical factors such as access to resources or storage of surplus for future seasons, not to mention how financial cycles also determine how many offspring to have.

From a spiritual perspective abstinence leads to a concentration of power and other benefits. You have taken just a thin slice of history and used that somehow to make a sweeping generalization.

As to the mental health worries that you allude to, I would state that society is sick more so to a lack of spirituality, focusing solely on material "toys" as a substitute for the hunger of the soul.

If you look closely and be honest this way of life is a false paradigm, already "subverted" to the max.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: ElOmen

noun
1. HINDUISM
a manifestation of a deity or released soul in bodily form on earth; an incarnate divine teacher.

Someone like a Jesus or Buddha archetype, Gandi (?) comes along and challenges the status quo bringing "Man" closer to their divine nature.

this link explains it rather well.

www.souledout.org...

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Yes, everything does indeed seem to move in cycles/epochs. Don't know about the people who influence said epochs being divine all the same as they seem rather Human to me.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Ok now let's talk about the modern day avatars here at this very moment. I have a book that goes into this topic but some main book page art has baphomet clearly depicted in it. I would like to hear others opinion on this.

youtu.be... here's a small example of what is in this book.
edit on 13-10-2018 by ElOmen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   

What you have to understand ( according to some ) is that we are all connected to the divine and we are divine. Or put another way, in the spirit of this thread, we are the Architect immersing itself in the simulation.

When you say they seem rather human, I gather you're referring to the "dark aspects". Bear in mind the old saying: "as above so below". Even in "heaven" there is darkness (?) or evil intent. If we take the rebellion of Lucifer and his followers as an example "free will" allows for dissent.

Now as we are all sparks of the Supreme being ( who one may say is Love ) we are all finding our way back home through multiple incarnations. By home I mean the definition of the Supreme being "An Ocean of mercy and love". Endlessly creating sparks that of "itself" that fall on lower planes, experience different realities and then reintegrate with Godhood.

Having said the above my thinking lately is that even the idea of the "soul" is somewhat misleading.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ElOmen

If I understood that video correctly it claims that Beyonce is Athena. Could be. She could be channeling that spirit.

What is interesting about the video is the allusions to sacrifices in Haiti.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Yeah they really are on some weird #. Fun fact they use face paint and on the purge last movie on the cover it uses the same face paint as Aqualeo.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Which was borne from which light or dark??
Anyway after reading the first page i would like to say after also researching about tesla 369, Thelma 93 and reading about the number 23 in RAWs cosmic trigger i noticed the synchronicities everywhere, it is if our lives are guided by numbers and patterns, and when we start to tune in they become more prevalent, great thread btw.
Cheers

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 04:14 AM
link   

reminds me have u ever seen the video of Bey at a basketball game with JayZ and she is clearly out her mind (literally!).... It's on YouTube, they two are adepts Imo.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Freewill is rather a fickle beast im afraid. Neuroscience has pretty much established that free will, as we understand the notion, is illusory at best.

Don't know if it functions the same in Heaven all the same but down here in the third it simply does not exist as the Bible imagines the ideology, never mind the fact that Gods predestination plan pretty much precludes free will in the first place.

As to our home being an Ocean of mercy and love, well i cannot see nor measure mercy nor love. Matter, energies and space-time on the other hand, well for all intents and purpose that's what the ocean we exist within comprises of, and those can be observed and measured.

Certainly, agree with the idea of a soul from the biblical standpoint is rather hypocritical at best given what God wants to do with it should you deviate from his predestination plan, which if you think about it, given his infallibility is impossible.

edit on 14-10-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   

As to this was in heaven, my understanding is that Angels are tools and possess no free will of there own, so one has to wonder how essentially a tool managed to rebel nevermind all get 1/3 or the rest of the tools to do the same?

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 06:12 AM
link   
The holographic film is like a film roll..it can show you whats in an area for example..

But a piece of film about something isn't necessarily the exact matter that it captured a posteriori

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
... "An Ocean of mercy and love"...

Don't know nothin' about no things, nor supposed truths: but those words are beautiful, before too much meaning is attached to them.
Thanks.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join