It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Summoning The Conscious Light

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Following loosely the advice of illustrious ATS member AnuTyr I set forth into the wilderness to summon a conscious light, often referred to as a UFO.

Standing on an outcrop above the river I bellowed into the night sky.

"I COME FROM THE CREATOR. SHOW YOURSELF. SHOW ME THE TRANSFORMERS!"

Almost immediately a bright light appeared in the distance. Rapidly it began to approach us, at least I think it was approaching, it was rapidly growing larger. Then my companion made a comment that revealed his state of mind. As soon as he had spoken the light rapidly receded, hung motionless for a while, then disappeared.

Next time I'll go alone. Wish me luck.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Kester

What did you mean by "transformers"?

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

a pre-eminent spirit-being

www.revolvy.com...

edit on 7 10 2018 by Kester because: (no reason given)

deities and spirits including Tricksters, transformers or shape shifters

www.warpaths2peacepipes.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Kester

Yes it works. You may not like the direction your life takes, however. Messing with these things is about like playing with an ouija board.

They arent aliens. The best I have figured out is they are some type of interdimensional beings that can read your mind and run the timeline to a certain extent to mess with people, usually not in a good way.

I really dont see them as giving you any answers or landing in peace to give you a tour of thier spaceship. What they want to do is eventually drive you into madness and cause you to off yourself.

You have however proven to yourself there are things going on behind the scene, and maybe, just maybe the world powers are worshipping these forces and thats the reason the world is in such turmoil.
edit on 7-10-2018 by standingwave because: added content

new topics

top topics

join