It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My name keeps popping up

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   
My name keeps popping up. Much more then usual. It is as though someone is trying to get my attention.

Has your name ever been said so many times in a short time that it made you question why? Or did you just brush it off and call it coincidence.

5-10 times in 2 weeks okay but what about 20, it has become weird.

My name is kind of common but still, am I just paranoid?

To top it all off I keep on getting synchronicities adding on to the weirdness.

I was just wondering what you think about these oddities in my life currently.

Is the Universe trying to tell me something?

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: watchandwait410

they know about you

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

they know about you

lol The government? They know about everyone. I am talking some sort of higher consciousness or something cool like that. I just hope they are nice.

Oh maybe it's aliens that have learned to control the Universe, that would be sweet...
edit on 7-10-2018 by watchandwait410 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   
watchandwait410 is only ten minutes shy of '420' ...

edit on 7-10-2018 by Plotus because: puff

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

Yea ten days away from being cool.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Three questions

Is it your username ?

Is it your real name ?

If it’s the latter is your name John ?

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

It is my real first name and no it is not John. Good guess though, that would be too obvious and way to common for me to think its weird. My name is common but not that common.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Is your name John Smith??

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Are you Hillary Clinton?

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Are you Hillary Clinton?

Yes I am Hilary Clinton, I am pretending to be a weird person, you caught me. I came to this site because I heard the everyone on here hates me. I don't have any pantsuits at the time because I wanted to change things up since I got my butt kicked by Trump

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I've been experiencing some weird synchronicities as well but mostly with repeating numbers. By the way, my name is John. I watched the 1st episode of American Vandals on Netflix for the 1st time yesterday & the last name of one of the characters was Kavenaugh. I thought that was a strange synchronicity for the day when Kavenaugh was confirmed. Also, I was having discussion with a friend about the construction of a seawall, where I live, when a political YouTube video I was watching mentioned the word seawall with an abstract meaning. I usually just see weird repeating numbers like 1111, 1212, 0202, 3333 etc., it doesn't really matter which numbers only the repeating numeric patterns which stick out to me. These are just a few examples of increasing synchronistic events in my life. I too wonder what these events are leading up to.
edit on 7-10-2018 by JBIZZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Everyone knows Hillary Clinton is a weird person. You don't have to pretend anymore Mrs. Clinton. You can be free to be yourself here!

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Thoughts like these are usually the first indications that you might be falling into a paranoid state. But just because you’re paranoid, doesn’t mean they are not trying to get you. Lol.

Coincidences happen all the time. If you give these events more meaning than they actually deserve, you can find yourself traveling down a path of decisions/conclusions based on really bad reasoning.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBIZZ
I've been experiencing some weird synchronicities as well but mostly with repeating numbers. By the way, my name is John. I watched the 1st episode of American Vandals on Netflix for the 1st time yesterday & the last name of one of the characters was Kavenaugh. I thought that was a strange synchronicity for the day when Kavenaugh was confirmed. Also, I was having discussion with a friend about the construction of a seawall, where I live, when a political YouTube video I was watching mentioned the word seawall with an abstract meaning. I usually just see weird repeating numbers like 1111, 1212, 0202, 3333 etc., it doesn't really matter which numbers only the repeating numeric patterns which stick out to me. These are just a few examples of increasing symchromic events in my life. I wonder what these events are leading up to.

It is spooky yet cool.

For me it is mostly random words that pop up at the same time. I started writing them down and I have like 50 in a month. I thought they would make a sentence but nope. It use to be one every week but lately it was been multiple a day.

I hope there is meaning like we are all connected or something.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

Thoughts like these are usually the first indications that you might be falling into a paranoid state. But just because you’re paranoid, doesn’t mean they are not trying to get you. Lol.

Coincidences happen all the time. If you give these events more meaning than they actually deserve, you can find yourself traveling down a path of decisions/conclusions based on really bad reasoning.

idk that is what I think of the Bible, conclusions base on possible bad intel.

I always try to come up with my own conclusions.

I am though a bit paranoid but it is a curious paranoid and not fear based.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Everyone knows Hillary Clinton is a weird person. You don't have to pretend anymore Mrs. Clinton. You can be free to be yourself here!

! I am not weird sir I do not need to read your deplorable words! Hilary out

This is getting weird

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Well, a distant past of acknowledging similar oddities peaked my interest in similar ways. Meditation drastically changed upon recognition and reflection of such changes to actions. As I continued to alter my habits based on those 'gut feelings' I've experienced profound changes with how my being acts within this physical realm.

I don't feel as if another person can indicate in specifics exactly what these coincidences mean for you personally... it shall remain as a journey of inner-cellf for those very reasons. A value of comparison towards others experiences and opinions is all I would suggest to take as direct meaning for your personal occurrences.

As for me, it led to a ton of ego shedding... and, I am ever so thankful I took the journey of establishing what I feel was an established practice of clear channel communication with what feels to be a form a higher self.

I went from fully believing like most do, in that this life we live physically searches for spiritual experiences as physical beings to fully believing that humans lead a spiritual existence with physical experiences along the way.

That whole other being inside each of us that speaks silently and loudly at the same time should be the primary captain of the vessel.

For me, from this channeling, roots took hold deeply and I am thankful to be living this physical existence by way of extreme thankfulness now. Had I ignored those initial coincidences in times of past I can't say that I feel as I do... quite to the extent that I do anyway.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   
We know who you are John.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Dave’s not here mannnn.....
Happens to me all the time common name.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: ttobban

I tried mediation but I suck at it. It is a journey though I definitely agree with you on that.

I know that the message is just for me but I was wondering if anyone else had similar experiences.

My ego was through the roof a decade ago but I definitely shed a lot too. I wish I was not so arrogant.

I believe in a higher self to I wish I could tap into that true self.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join