It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Christine B Ford Be held accountable? perjury obstruction making false claims FBI results?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

How was he destroyed? He got the job, had he not gotten the job he would have remained a federal judge. Criminal charges were never going to come from this.

All while the left continues to accuse this man of being a rapist.

Stop.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: projectvxn
My thoughts are on the consequences of destroying a man and his family for political bull#. Not whatever this is. ^

How was he destroyed? He got the job, had he not gotten the job he would have remained a federal judge. Criminal charges were never going to come from this.

Wow. Do you really not see how this is going to hang over him for the rest of his life?

This was not about a "job". That is a stupid excuse the left uses. Anyone who is smeared like this lives with the repercussions for the rest of their life.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   

All while the left continues to accuse this man of being a rapist.

Stop.

What if he is a serial rapist?

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
Wow. Do you really not see how this is going to hang over him for the rest of his life?

No. I don't. No more than Anita Hill is hanging over Clarence Thomas. He beat the charge. He's never going to face criminal prosecution for this, because even if charges were filed there's no evidence at this point. He's on the court, and it's virtually impossible to remove a judge. It will have zero effect on the rest of his life.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: TheJesuit

Just because the week long FBI investigation that didn't interview key witnesses didn't substantiate her claims doesn't mean she's guilty of perjury. There's no evidence she maliciously lied under oath.

It seems like you're claiming Ford is guilty without any evidence. I seem to recall a hearing recently that involved a lot of people repeating the phrase "innocent until proven guilty." I wonder why those same people no longer believe those words when it comes to Ford.

There is the "second front door" claim she made. It was off by five years and the building permit proves it. It was to rent her house addition as an apartment and not because she needed an escape route. She is a poor actress and those who coached her aren't going to win any Oscars for director. She wiped her social media accounts between July and September. No one saw the notes from her shrink that she claimed proved something. Was K's name in them? No one knows. Her claim to call on a cell phone is a false memory; look up cell phones available in 1984. She wrote a paper on inserting false memories during regression hypnosis and discovered it was K. who grabbed a boob [double entendre intended] under hypnosis.
Ford is guilty.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   

He's not.

There is no evidence.

We don't destroy people's lives based on asinine what ifs that have no evidence to support them.

The hell is wrong with you?

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   

What if YOU are a serial rapist? Shall I accuse you of this? How are you going to prove me wrong? What if I want to get on all the 'special social media places' and call the news and cry out loud that you have hurt me and ruined my life?

It was many years ago, maybe you don't remember it exactly...... but i do!

How does that feel?

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

No ones life was being destroyed here. No criminal or civil charges were ever going to come out of this. It would never see a courtroom, there would never be any legal penalties.

It was a job interview, nothing more and nothing less.

Not getting a job doesn't destroy someones life. Furthermore, he still got the job so he faced not only zero repercussions for possibly raping several people and for being an alcoholic, but he got to enjoy his male privilege as well, because if a woman ever acted as emotional as he did during that hearing, she would have been denied for being hysterical.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Your indifference to character assassination is noted.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   

You are right, maybe NOT getting a job doesn't destroy someones life

But the ALLEGATION of sexual assault or misconduct is a Scarlet Letter that will follow this man and his family for the rest of their lives.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jusvistn

What if YOU are a serial rapist? Shall I accuse you of this? How are you going to prove me wrong? What if I want to get on all the 'special social media places' and call the news and cry out loud that you have hurt me and ruined my life?

It was many years ago, maybe you don't remember it exactly...... but i do!

How does that feel?

What if I am? Can you point to any behavior in my life that suggests such a thing? Kavanaugh had a history of going to frat parties, getting blackout drunk, and being really aggressive. On the other hand I take the Mike Pence approach to women (and men for that matter), and I refuse to ever be alone with them, I also secretly record all conversations I have with people. I don't drink, I don't do drugs, I don't put myself in situations that could appear compromising in the future.

If Kavanaugh wanted to avoid allegations, maybe he should have thought ahead a bit?

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   

If Kavanaugh wanted to avoid allegations, maybe he should have thought ahead a bit?

He didn't do anything. At All. Even the witnesses that Ford cited either denied or refuted her claims.

It is reprehensible what levels of corruption you are willing to support for political partisanship.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Ah yes, says the Saint.

What a crock of $hi7 - now you are just making yourself look foolish. Or more foolish, if that is even possible in this context.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

I hope they get all the proof/evidence needed to put that witch in jail, so others like her get the message.

This woman made it harder for real rape victims.

"Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor".
(written in stone).

For the sake of the real victims she needs to be tried.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dr UAE

here is an interesting research made by a woman who has a channel on you tube and makes episodes called "The Fiamengo File"

this one was about Dr. Ford and called this episode "To Understand Christine Blasey Ford, Take a look at Palo Alto University"

someone should make a thread because im not good at it

Very telling. Thank you for this vid. I wish you would make a thread. This is eye-opening. 79% of the student body at Palo Alto is female, and over 66% of the professors are female, and their #1 mission is social justice issues.

I have a suspicion there is more to this smear campaign of BK than meets the eye and CBFord is right smack dab in the middle of it right along with her so-called Dem activist handlers. No wonder she just wants everything dropped now.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   

He didn't do anything. At All. Even the witnesses that Ford cited either denied or refuted her claims.

It is reprehensible what levels of corruption you are willing to support for political partisanship.

I'm more interested in Swetnicks claim personally. She's a far more credible person, and was completely ignored.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jusvistn

Ah yes, says the Saint.

What a crock of $hi7 - now you are just making yourself look foolish. Or more foolish, if that is even possible in this context.

Never said that, but I think the standards for being on the Supreme Court should be a bit higher than "we're unsure if you raped this person". This isn't about ideology either, there are what 18? ideological clones to Kavanaugh that are essentially interchangeable with him, already vetted and approved by Trumps handlers. If Kavanaugh isn't up to the task, then swap him with someone else and be done with it. I'm sure Democrats will complain about whoever is picked, but that's not what really interests me. What interests me is if they guy is or isn't a serial rapist.

It seems to me like he is.
edit on 7-10-2018 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX
You're claiming she lied...do you have proof of this?

I Hate to Admit it , but you are Right .
Innocent Until Proven Guilty .

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   

I'm more interested in Swetnicks claim personally. She's a far more credible person, and was completely ignored.

Yeah...No.

Swetnick is a proven liar.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

You really need to research her.
There are facts in her past that show she is completely corrupt.

edit on 10/7/18 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join