It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As a ATS member, what interest you more?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   
What interest you more?

1)Disclosure of Extraterrestrial life exisiting and or already visiting & living in the SOL System?

2)Or politics?

3)Who would you want to disclose the information, politicians?

4)Or the Military compartment leadership involved with handling extraterrestrial capture/collection/response-intelligence and technology?

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   
As aN ATS member, what interestS me most is aliens who post threads on Milky Way, Sol, Earth, American conspiracy forums in bad english.

edit on 6-10-2018 by FlukeSkywalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

I'm more interested in the disclosure of extradimensionals, and how they have influenced the progress of our civilizations--both in the realms of society and technology.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlukeSkywalker
As aN ATS member, what interestS me most is aliens who post threads on Milky Way, Sol, Earth, American conspiracy forums in bad english.

Dude. You just, frakkin' rock.....

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   

I am not here for that specifically. I believe in the "Alien Deception" theory myself.

My primary interests were in the survival and global meltdown forums originally. Yes, politics is big around here because there is a very good chance that that topic could impact our day to day lives, our freedoms, our income, taxes, and well-being in general.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   
do Extraterrestrials smoke and drink?

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
What interest you more?

1)Disclosure of Extraterrestrial life exisiting and or already visiting & living in the SOL System?

2)Or politics?

3)Who would you want to disclose the information, politicians?

4)Or the Military compartment leadership involved with handling extraterrestrial capture/collection/response-intelligence and technology?

You cannot put me in a box with four labels on it. I am... complicated.

Currently I am interested in politics, because it is the season.

I really enjoy "country" living, so am interested in self-sustainability, which is a myriad of topics from botany to green energy to canning to gardening to pottery to hunting to solar ovens to architecture to ecosystems.

I've had 4 UFO sightings in my life so am interested in other people's ideas about them.

I have an ancient belief system that nobody seems to know about and it fascinates me on why nobody knows because my People have been telling everyone parts of it since the Europeans came over.

I live in a part of America where people just call bigfoot "apes" because they are more common then they seem to be online, but I've only seen 2 in my life and they were not here.

I have a military background that is covered by an NDA until 2086 so I like to see what others come up with on their own.

The cooking threads are fun to me.

I have an automotive background so like the occasional car thread.

Other people's beliefs in the metaphysical are interesting to me because a lot of them just reaffirm what I was taught in the first place, just described differently.

I am what you would call a medial conspiracy theorist, based on what the American medical system has to offer versus the reality of how the body works and what can help it.

This whole site is a treasure trove of ideas, facts and know-how that reflect all kinds of people all around the globe, colored by their opinion of it.

So I don't need to fit in a box... I am a human being with a curious nature and that curiosity takes me down whatever path is offered when I come here.

edit on 6-10-2018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Do estraterrestrial "aliens" actually exist ?
If so , how can they traverse light years of space in a 3' radius craft ?

I am all for the previous poster that mentioned "extra-dimensional beings"
Meaning , I hope , beings from another universe in the multiverse.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I will take #4 for 500 Alex! Do we get one of those lockers like in Men in Black that opens into a whole other world???

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Ummm...I’m really not that interested in either of those premises...

They’re both kind of...meh...to me...

I’m more interested in the human race becoming extra terrestrial...

There are hundreds and perhaps thousands of quintillion’s of value parked in fairly stable orbits in the asteroid belt...everything from iron to water...not to mention heavy metals and every kind of mineral...

My interest lies in building an extra terrestrial human society throughout the solar system...and then broadening even that horizon...

I would like to see manufacturing and mining move off planet...and the Earth and oceans cleaned up so that other species might flourish and possibly be uplifted to join our adventures...

If we encounter other life forms...then we should respect their right to existence...but also be prepared to defend humanity should the need ever arise...

YouSir

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Alien/UFO disclosure with the military making the announcement. BUT, the military making the announcement is not a big deal. The information would be the big deal.

The will show up. Its just taking the God Emperor of Mankind and his Great Crusade a little while to get here because we are pretty out of the way.

That's a Warhammer 40k reference for those that don't know lol.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

I have a military background that is covered by an NDA until 2086 so I like to see what others come up with on their own.

I used to like you. A lot. But that's just WRONG lol.

Umm...can you point me to anyone that might have come up with something interesting on their own?

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 01:48 AM
link   
i ll try make use of anything..in my search for a husband.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 04:29 AM
link   

I don't know if it's because English is not my first language, but I find your post a little confusing, as you ask "what interest you more?" and then present 4 options in which the last 2 appear not to be related to the question, but I will try to answer.

I'm not interested in "Disclosure of Extraterrestrial life" because I don't think there's any thing to disclose, I'm interested in knowing if there is extraterrestrial life.

I'm not interested in politics, as discussing politics on an Internet forum results in nothing, if we want to do something about politics with should act in real life, by being as active as possible, at least voting when we have the chance, at most entering the political scene actively, either by actively helping the side we support or by presenting ourselves as politicians.

If (and that's a big "if") there is any official disclosure I would prefer it to be done by the political power, as that is the internationally recognised source for any official announcement related to one or more countries, a military disclosure would look more like the result of a military coup. Preferably, I would like for the scientific community to make the scientific announcements, the military if there was any reason for a military action, the politicians for the political/social influences that announcement could create.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Ancient history, Aliens, UFO'S and pretty much everything else. This place is an amazing learning experience if you take the time to listen to those presneting evidence and opinion.

I'm not greatly into politics but for those who are, now is a great time to learn and take in everything, because there are some great threads on the subject. It's just not for me. I sometimes post in them but not often.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Missing 411, Aliens, Bigfoot

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 05:00 AM
link   

What interests me is how long the false narrative of ET can still be prolonged. We did maybe find fossiles of et-bacteria but that's it. The weird lights are home to earth and it's more likely it all is an extra dimension hooking us via our perception device.
I think there is a subdivision of the military that knows. Mind control and research as in "men who stare at goats".

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Definitely ET's are the most interesting by far.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13Who would you want to disclose the information, politicians?

i'd like the ETs to do the disclosure.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: AthlonSavage
do Extraterrestrials smoke and drink?
More importantly do they falsely accuse others of sex crimes? I mean we all now they partake in sex crimes on the regular what with sperm and egg harvesting and the odd rectal probe....

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join