It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christine Blasey Ford has no plans to further pursue allegations against Brett Kavanaugh: Attorney

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Yes because now he can sue these people and the Democrat party for character assasination,see how different it is when they accused has evidence against them,hope they end up on the street where they belong

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The wicked California witch (one of them) of the U.S. House, doesn't care what Christine Ford wants. Nancy Pelosi is going to continue attempting to hurt Supreme Court Justice Kavanaugh, any way she can.

On Saturday, House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi announced she planned to file a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request to obtain documents related to the FBI's supplemental probe of Kavanaugh, which senators said showed no corroboration of the decades-old sexual misconduct allegations against him. FBI background checks on judicial nominees have traditionally been kept confidential so that only senators, White House officials, and certain aides can view them.

“In purposefully limited the FBI investigation, it is clear the Republicans were not seeking the truth,” Pelosi, D-Calif., wrote in a statement. “They were seeking cover to do what they wanted to do anyway. To add insult injury they blocked the public’s access to the report.”

Pelosi also requested any communications from Senate Republicans to the FBI concerning the scope of the investigation. Congress is legally exempt from FOIA requirements, and it was not immediately clear to what extent the FBI would respond to Pelosi's request.
www.foxnews.com...

Grandstanding and playing to her base because she knows that it will never happen. Also gives the Dems some neat talking points.

I cannot articulate how much I loathe Pelosi.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   
it will all go away now as the left failed..again.
The hail Mary pass they tried did not work and they knew it would not work.
It was all about distraction and that worked.
The cost is a DR. Ford and that is but one expendable person so she will fall to the wolves..if they want her bad enough.
Di Fi should be removed as paying Fords bill is a Felony.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Majic
It would seem Dr. Ford and her legal team have been apprised of some of the unpublished findings of the "incomplete" FBI investigation.

The matter is now closed.

But, it ain't over for them.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   
One last time.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   

She's not pursuing the allegations and he's not going to pursue a defamation case because it was never about the truth for either of them...it was about distracting from the truth.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

She's not pursuing the allegations and he's not going to pursue a defamation case because it was never about the truth for either of them...it was about distracting from the truth.

The FBI is investigating Ford, her claims, her lawyers and Democrats as a criminal matter. Even if Kavanaugh wanted to sue Ford / others criminal investigations / prosecutions take precedence over civil actions.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

I don't think this changes anything for the far-leftists.

They wouldn't believe even if she tell everybody live on television that this was a scam to stop Kavanaugh.

Those who didn't walked away from the Democratic party in this mess are long gone now and they'll never get back to reality.

As I thought...

I ndependents disapprove of Democrats' handling of the Brett Kavanaugh nomination by a 28-point margin

CNN-SSRS poll

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: Xcathdra

The FBI is investigating Ford, her claims, her lawyers and Democrats as a criminal matter. Even if Kavanaugh wanted to sue Ford / others criminal investigations / prosecutions take precedence over civil actions.

It's never about the truth for the FBI either.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
The FBI is investigating Ford, her claims, her lawyers and Democrats as a criminal matter.

Can you provide a source for this claim?

My own searches are confounded by all the buzz surrounding the "incomplete" supplemental background investigation of last week.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Majic

This referral will include Sen. Whitehouse of Rhode Island. He contaced a journalist trying to get them to run the false story and got caught on who he was. The journalist not only reported on that, he also disclosed that a member of Whitehouse's staff called the journalist and, essentially, begged him not to run the story do it didnt appear Democrats were colluding to frame Kavanaugh.
* - Senate panel asks FBI to investigate person who gave 'false statements' against Kavanaugh

* -
Senate Judiciary Committee Statement Suggests Ford's Legal Team Could Be In Trouble - "The ABA’s Model Rules of Professional Conduct require a lawyer to consult with his or her client about the means to be used to accomplish the client’s objectives ..."

* - Sen. Bill Cassidy: FBI Probe Must Investigate Dems’ Collusion to Smear Kavanaugh

* - McConnell calls for investigation into leak of Ford letter

* - Cotton: Feinstein to be investigated over leaked letter from Ford

* - Witness Told FBI That Ford's 'Allies' Pressured Her To Change Story, Report Says

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 12:33 AM
link   

As far as I can tell, those sources report calls by Senators for investigations, most dating back to before the confirmation vote, but none indicate that an actual FBI investigation is underway or planned that involves "investigating Ford, her claims, her lawyers and Democrats as a criminal matter."

Am I missing something?

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   

I guess it depends on your familiarity with the people involved and what the confirmation mess created by the lefts attacks.

I believe the investigations are present and ongoing but thats based on what I have read, what I have heard and the actions of people involved. Of course you can take away from it what you will.

The DOJ doesn't acknowledge ongoing investigations (usually).
The ABA doesn't acknowledge ongoing investigations (aside from they received a complaint).
Congress on the other hand does acknowledge investigations and given the Democrats involvement in the Kavanaugh affair I dont see Republicans just dropping the issue, especially this close to the midterms.

With that said I think the news narrative is going to be dramatically upended in the coming weeks with stories that will overshadow the Kavanaugh mess however it will be linked.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 12:21 AM
link   

I have my own theories as well, but where available, I'm looking for facts, which is what piqued my interest.

Speculation is not exactly in short supply around here.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Majic

I have my own theories as well, but where available, I'm looking for facts, which is what piqued my interest.

Speculation is not exactly in short supply around here.

lol fair enough... Given what Democrats just put Kavanaugh thru I dont see Republicans not following thru on their threats to investigate and given the accusations and what occurred its going to be a criminal investigation as well.

Bad top wait and watch.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   

But I bet she doesn't shy away from the book deal or other lucrative opportunities.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: pointessa

But I bet she doesn't shy away from the book deal or other lucrative opportunities.

I think her "payday" came in the form of the gofundme accounts set up for her.

On a side note im seeing on twitter that Corey Booker supposedly made a comment to a Hollywood director that Schumer was the leaker of Ford's letter. Apparently Booker thought their conversation was private and not to be repeated.

Nothing concrete to confirm it so take it how you want.

According to three media sources, during a recent interview Senator Cory Booker informed Hollywood director Spike Lee that Chuck Schumer leaked the now famous Dr. Ford letter to the media. The comment was meant to be kept off the record.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   

twitter.com...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join