It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

another old CE3 encounter, amfreville france 1947: humanoid encounters

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: james1947

originally posted by: humanoidlord
a reply to: james1947

files.abovetopsecret.com...
not even close

lol...

Seriously?!

A wee bit of reality

So...you don't see how my version is an excellent match?
Do you not see the common elements?
You should understand that my version is a new 3D construction of Betty's map using Ms. Fish's interpretation, modern astrometrics, and identification of all 24 stars. There is also a 25th star, that is the Point Of View, I've also identified it as HIP-26737.

That stick figure seems to have a gigantic sexual organ where it’s head should be.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigDave-AR

not even close

lol...

Seriously?!

A wee bit of reality

You should understand that my version is a new 3D construction of Betty's map using Ms. Fish's interpretation, modern astrometrics, and identification of all 24 stars. There is also a 25th star, that is the Point Of View, I've also identified it as HIP-26737.

That stick figure seems to have a gigantic sexual organ where it’s head should be.

lol...thanks for that, I got a good laugh out of it.

And, now that you mention it; kinda looks that way...

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigDave-AR

not even close

lol...

Seriously?!

A wee bit of reality

lol...thanks for that, I got a good laugh out of it.

And, now that you mention it; kinda looks that way...

Anytime, and I thought so, not to mention once you see it you can’t unsee it.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   

the mission isn't fantasy, but your interpretetion of it is

Large problem there with that logic. The Hipparcos mission was conducted in the early 1990's to better map interstellar space out to several hundred light years. Overall there are over 118,000 stars cataloged.

I don't really have an "interpretation" of Hipparcos as it is more like "raw data" that contains the location, distance, class, etc of most of the stars cataloged. My work was to extract some of that data from a database (SQL Server) and apply location data to the task of building a 3D model...The only actual involvement on my part was to write the software to perform the required tasks (data retrieval, processing, math, etc)...I'm a retired software architect...40+ years...so...

Your "notion" of fantasy is entirely misplaced. Which is also to say; there is no fantasy involved, if you think there is; point it out!

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   

the problem is that you can't see the obvious, you applied so much artistic license that no stars are in the right place compared to the betty hill map, your map is useless
as for ETH, oh boy there is so much stuff angaist it

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: merka
Well... its a report, not much more to say.

What I find interesting is that in this case the UFO itself is underwhelmingly small. I mean two 1m beings squeezing into a craft 3m in size? That sounds... uncomfortable. I wouldnt expect aliens to come visit in the UFO eqvivalent of a cheap Smart car.

I consider this to be one of the best clues about "UFOs".

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

ufo phenomena is a type of theater

Your opinion pls.

Some native american shaman say that the 'good spirits left' a while back..

It certainly does seem that earlier 'theater performances' were more 'innocent'
while the more recent 'theater performances' are much more menacing..
up to and including human mutilation.

Do you see something similar? or do you have different opinion?

Kev

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   

the problem is that you can't see the obvious, you applied so much artistic license that no stars are in the right place compared to the betty hill map, your map is useless
as for ETH, oh boy there is so much stuff angaist it

Actually, I applied absolutely NO artistic license, and IF artistic license was applied at all, it was Betty. Although, it does appear that it is you who fail to understand; remember, I said I applied computer vision method and technique to this task, and the "map" was quickly recognized, so I guess that too shoots down your "artistic licences" notion. As well as "it doesn't match"...as it obviously does.

I would truly like to see any evidence you can find that is contrary to ETH, you see, I don't think you can actually find any. The nature of the stars themselves support ETH, as do the current endeavors to find exoplanets (more than 3500 todate). There have been many that are Earth like enough to support Human life, although, I do tend to disagree about the class of star where "Human like" life might be found. Some scientists seem to think that Earth like planets around "M" Class stars might harbor Earth like life, I disagree , and think that the more advanced life forms will be found in places more like the selection criteria used in my analysis of Betty's map.

Further; While there are theoretical models that have as many as 11 dimension, NONE of those 11 dimensions alone can harbor any sort of life forms...what we see around us requires all 11 dimension for manifestation.

The only real analogy to what you are trying to conceive are the 4 planes of existence as is taught in Western Hermeticism by schools such as the Golden Dawn. But, even then those (only) 2 other planes (there are 3 planes above the physical, but only 2 accessible) do not contain any life forms that might find their way into our physical plane. This is because they lack the corporeal substance to manifest in the physical. One plane is called the "Astral" and would contain ALL of the manifestations you mention, but, without a rather large amount of assistance from someone on the physical, they cannot cross the barrier between the planes. The other plane is the Mental plane, and what was said about the Astral applies, with the exception that everything is someone's mental energy, and everyone's (including ET's) is there.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

there are still benevolent presentations by the cosmic trickster, but thanks to the sci-fi evil interpretation of aliens, most encounter with them are hostile too, because the phenomena follows pop culture

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   

i don't believe a A.I detected a match in that mess, you are lying
also i ain't angaist the existence of ET life, i am angaist the ETH hypothesys

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   

there are still benevolent presentations by the cosmic trickster, but thanks to the sci-fi evil interpretation of aliens, most encounter with them are hostile too, because the phenomena follows pop culture

It's too bad that the phenomenon only models the worst
part of what it is to be human.. as pop culture seldom
if ever has anything good or worthwhile in it.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 12:51 AM
link   

i don't believe a A.I detected a match in that mess, you are lying

I didn't say an AI detected it, I said I used the same methods and techniques...A biological computer can recognize things much faster than a silicon one. Besides half of the work was done by Betty and Ms. Fish. Betty defined the basic shapes, and Ms. Fish found the primary ones. I merely verified that the configuration of stars actually did match to a high level of confidence...I also was able to identify several other stars that appear in Betty's map, but were unknown before the Hipparcos mission.

The finding, and identifying of those additional stars (also meeting the original criteria) adds additional "confidence" to the match.

Now, I understand that you probably can't grasp this reality, but, unless you can prove that I'm lying, I don't think you should state that.

In short; I don't like being called a liar. Especially since this is a repeatable, verifiable scientific "experiment"...you, or indeed anyone, can use the very same data, similar tools, and repeat the results I have...its a little thing we call science.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   

very unfortunate indeed
but it does lead to some funny things, like a man in spain ( i think) who saw two beings that looked suspiciously like the jawas from star wars or a national park officer who saw a black triangle playing the first part of the twilight zone theme
yep, the paranormal is a big prank played on humanity and its hilarious

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   

using your brain is even worse, you brain is made to find patterns, even when such patterns don't exist

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Those are the type of encounters that the 'ufo heads' keep suppressed
from reporting!

One can wonder, what is in it for the "Trickster"? Just a good time?

One can speculate all day.. but nobody knows quite for sure,
including me.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   

using your brain is even worse, you brain is made to find patterns, even when such patterns don't exist

The brain simply recognizes familiar patterns, it doesn't create them. There is not a single psychological document or study that has ever found or proved pareidolia is actually a real thing, it isn't.

When you see a dragon in the clouds it is because the clouds LOOK like a dragon, not because of of some mental voodoo.

pareidolia is a popular debunking tool that is just a misrepresentation of the truth, and the truth is very simple, a shape looks like a familiar thing and it is recognized that way because of familiarity and commonality, not because of some mystical brain activity.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Uh-huh...I'm not in the habit of making things up. The shapes found in my analysis are indeed there, and can be found by "connecting the dots"...in a manner similar to what Betty did.

Now, as to my abilities to recognize basic shapes; I have a bit of experience with 3D modeling, rendering, and a bit of animation. The star field you see in by analysis is one such 3D creation. The point is, I've gotten used to seeing the shapes with varying degrees of distortion and from many angles...so recognizing them is perhaps a bit easier for me.

That does not, however, mean that I see things, shapes, that do not exist!

Next; recognizing and exploiting these basic shapes in an image is how image/character recognition works.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   

i think he is just having fun, the "its trying to advance humanity spiritually" stuff is BS as can be seen in the cases show above

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

a random guy in the internet is trying to disprove years of psycological research, how amusing

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   

how can you be so much stubborn?
there are more differences than similarities between the drawings, when you will see the obvious?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join