It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats say Avenatti undercut their case against Kavanaugh

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

The only one you mentioned that would have a chance is Biden. But id say the number one candidates will be Kirsten Gillibrand and Bernie Sanders. One of these two will win the nomination. Both would be effective at attacking trump. Sanders is at a slight disadvantage because he will lose hillary supporters but not all of them.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Oughta be a show called

WHO WILL THE LEFT EAT NEXT.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 03:32 AM
link   
I never understood the Avenatti love. The guy seems slimy AF. He's obviously attention whoring all over the place, but since he's anti Trump, of course he got scooped up and cuddled by the idiot portion of the left. The right has it's share of similar characters and idiotic supporters. I'm pretty sure there is going to be a spectacular fall from grace for this guy.

I didn't swallow the 4chan thing claiming his witness was fake, but I'm betting he's going to screw up being such an eager beaver for publicity in a somewhat similar fashion.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 04:02 AM
link   
utterlly hilarious - only AFTER thier idiocy came crashing down around thier ears - do they " realise " - that it MUST hhave been mr avenattis fault

cry havoc and let slip the scapegoat

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: Lab4Us

originally posted by: Fallingdown
Michael Avenatti isn’t for the right or the left. He got a taste of the spotlight with stormy and can’t get enough of it. The liberal mainstream media created this monster now they have to deal with it.

No he is left. Not to mention thinking about Running for President.

And ideally he’ll run as (I) and Trump’s next four years are guaranteed as he siphons off the (D) votes...

Flake is most likely going to run as well on some kind of unity type setup with a democrat.

So far we have Flake, Booker, Harris, Warren, Biden and Avennatti running/planning on running. Given Hillary Clinton is remaining in the public eye and given her several upcoming appearances on tv shows (Murphy Brown reboot and Madame Secretary) in addition to the photo showing her flying commercial with the "commoners" not to mention the fact of who she lost to I can see her running again.

The fact the DNC still retains super delegates and a person must now be a registered Democrats for so many years to get DNC funding / support it appears to me she is going to run.

Yes, I’m seeing a Flake/Coons ticket in the making as well since now they’re doing news conferences together. I thought at last Democrat Party planning meeting a few months ago they did away with super delegates? I think they said it was an attempt to sway younger voters totally disillusioned by what the party did to Sanders in order to aid HRC to stay and vote Democrat. The usual, no planning an agenda, just planning identity politics.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

And yet one Senator is demanding an investigation into these claims ... so they support it, how can they blame him?

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

The only one you mentioned that would have a chance is Biden. But id say the number one candidates will be Kirsten Gillibrand and Bernie Sanders. One of these two will win the nomination. Both would be effective at attacking trump. Sanders is at a slight disadvantage because he will lose hillary supporters but not all of them.

Maybe.. We shall see.

As for Sanders he can run but he cannot run as a Democrat given the rule changes the DNC made. You have to be a member of the Democratic party for sometime in order to run for President on a Democratic platform.

Given the media lately on Clinton I think she is going to run in 2020. There is a PR push going on with Clinton. The photo op from she and Bill flying commercial, to her appearances on the Murhpy Brown reboot and Madame Secretary.

She is trying to become "more likable".

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Michael Avenatti isn’t for the right or the left. He got a taste of the spotlight with stormy and can’t get enough of it. The liberal mainstream media created this monster now they have to deal with it.

No he is left. Not to mention thinking about Running for President.

And ideally he’ll run as (I) and Trump’s next four years are guaranteed as he siphons off the (D) votes...

Flake is most likely going to run as well on some kind of unity type setup with a democrat.

So far we have Flake, Booker, Harris, Warren, Biden and Avennatti running/planning on running. Given Hillary Clinton is remaining in the public eye and given her several upcoming appearances on tv shows (Murphy Brown reboot and Madame Secretary) in addition to the photo showing her flying commercial with the "commoners" not to mention the fact of who she lost to I can see her running again.

The fact the DNC still retains super delegates and a person must now be a registered Democrats for so many years to get DNC funding / support it appears to me she is going to run.

Yes, I’m seeing a Flake/Coons ticket in the making as well since now they’re doing news conferences together. I thought at last Democrat Party planning meeting a few months ago they did away with super delegates? I think they said it was an attempt to sway younger voters totally disillusioned by what the party did to Sanders in order to aid HRC to stay and vote Democrat. The usual, no planning an agenda, just planning identity politics.

Super Delegates werent removed. What they did was change when they could be used. Now, during the DNC nominating convention vote, Super Delegates can only be used on the second round+ of voting should no one receive the required minimum number of delegate votes to claim the nomination during the first vote.

They also made changes to prevent another Bernie Sanders issue. They now require a person be a member of the Democratic party for a certain time frame (a few years I think) in order to run for President as a Democrat.

Sanders was an independent before he decided he was a Democrat and ran on their platform. After the election he went back to being an independent.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

" Democrats say Avenatti undercut their case against Kavanaugh "

So , you are Saying that the DNC's Plan to Lie and Disparage an Honest Man's Life out of Pure Political Motives had Nothing to do with their COMPLETE FAILURE ?It was All Avenatti 's Fault ? Yeah , I'll Believe that when ....

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Avenatti - Weiner 2020

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

Avenatti - Weiner 2020

The Pig and the Poke !

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: SKEPTEK

Avenatti - Weiner 2020

The Pig and the Poke !

Can he run for President from prison? (asking for a friend)

Avennatti is a liar and is most likely going to lose his law license when California gets done with him. His stunt with accuser Julie Swetnick is another nail in his coffin. The way we know she is a liar also was the fact Avennatti was her lawyer. Her claims, like the other 2, occurred in the state of Maryland.

Avennatti is not a member of the Maryland or DC bar, meaning he cant legally practice law in the state/district.

As a side not I saw Stormy Daniels on CNN yesterday. Looks like we are back to that soap opera until Democrats can manufacture another fake scandal.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

Ha! Idiots. If only they knew. Funny to see them throw their latest hero under the train though.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Michael Avenatti isn’t for the right or the left. He got a taste of the spotlight with stormy and can’t get enough of it. The liberal mainstream media created this problem now they have to deal with it.

Couldn't have happened to a more deserving gaggle.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

2006:

Many saw Gillibrand as moderate or conservative. The American Conservative stated after her eventual victory, "Gillibrand won her upstate New York district by running to the right: she campaigned against amnesty for illegal immigrants, promised to restore fiscal responsibility to Washington, and pledged to protect gun rights."

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join