It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The end of all evil

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Has anyone read this book? I just finished it and think it was great. It basically breaks down how and why kings and governments were formed, the mechanisms, the psychology, etc to how they get people to accept their own slavery without even knowing it. And how the methods slightly change as time goes on.

It also explains taxation, it's history, and much more.
I think it is a must read and a real eye opener to your TRUE WORTH as a Human in this Cosmic dance.
edit on 6-10-2018 by CosmicAwakening because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: CosmicAwakening

Interesting, but I see myself as soul having a human experience and not a human animal. At the end of the day what is important is our personal and spiritual growth and all of the trappings of human society are basically meaningless as long as we have the liberty to evolve and grow as spiritual beings.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   

I haven't read it and it looks like something I'd enjoy. Is it similar to Guns, Germs and Steel or Sapiens? Both of those books could be required reading as an antidote to modern materiality.

It's on YT and I'll give it a listen first.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

I haven't read it and it looks like something I'd enjoy. Is it similar to Guns, Germs and Steel or Sapiens? Both of those books could be required reading as an antidote to modern materiality.

It's on YT and I'll give it a listen first.

I have not read that one ill have to check it out. Thanks.

new topics

top topics

join