It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ford says she absolutely does NOT want Kavanaugh to be impeached

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Oh it's the unreliable narrator.

He also will flee when the votes are counted today.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
CNN appreciates the ad revenue you just gave them by linking to their website. You guys keep them relevant.

and you keep the LOL's coming while you pretend to be some pillar of truth and bipartisanship. Remember, tell jokes, don't be one.

C'mon man... life is hard enough without having some comic relief... it's a lot funnier when it is the joke than any attempts at humor it's made... let it do it's thing... LOL...

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   

a reply to: underpass61

I'd say a good portion of Republicans believe in at least one of those "fringe conspiracies". I mean a lot of people on here believe that Q isn't a larp which is crazier than almost any other theory around. We're on ATS, right? Why would I be addressing anyone else but ATS members on here, a "fringe conspiracy" site, or at least it used to be a conspiracy site.

which ones? List them. Or......STFU.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   

The insults are very telling my friend. All I ever hear coming from your account are insults. I can't help that you refuse to recognize how badly you're being manipulated by the media.

Keep that hate flowing though my friend. Let partisanship overtake your logic and reasoning. John Adams once said something that you should take heed to about the two party system. You're badly in need of a lesson.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I don't care about who's voted in because they're all the same. D and R may as well stand for "Dickheads" and "Robbers" to me. Two parties owned by the very same people who put on a WWE match for the masses. The only difference between politics and wrestling is that people actually believe politics is real.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

You need to go find a mirror and get the hell over yourself.

I used to have a bit of respect for you, but now I don't even know if your'e being serious or just trying to troll us.

edit on 6-10-2018 by knowledgehunter0986 because:

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: SwissMarked

Are we talking it to kindergarten level insults now? Impressive, you guys have no argument so you resort to attacking me personally. Maybe one day you guys will learn how to take different opinions less personally. Maybe figure out why you take so much offense to an opinion. Here's a clue: it's easier to fool someone than to convince them they've been fooled. You guys have been fooled by the divisive propaganda being used by the media and government. Yeah, I said it again.

edit on 10/6/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Blah blah blah
Were what you posted true you wouldn't have posted it.
For someone who "don't care" you sure post a lot.

Perhaps because you actually are the unreliable narrator?

30 minutes till President Donald Trumps second scotus nominee is confirmed.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

I think a lot of people on here need to get over themselves. Where is this from you in the countless threads that are talking # about Democrats as if they all believe the same thing?

The gang is here though, you and network have brought it full force. It never fails, wherever I go you guys seem to follow. You can easily ignore me but I guess you just don't have the strength.

And yes, I'm being facetious.
edit on 10/6/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   

I don't care about who's voted in because they're all the same. Surely me pointing out how all politicians are the same means that I don't trust any of them? So why would I care who is nominated or who wins the vote? They all get their checks cut from the same people and all have the same exact agenda.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Honestly, you're not even worth it anymore. I'm just wasting my time.

Peace.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Thanks. I expect to be able to expres my opinion without you and network trying to gang up on me from now on.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   

List what? The insane conspiracy theories surrounding Obama? You've got to be kidding me. Lol.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   

I don't care about who's voted in because they're all the same. Surely me pointing out how all politicians are the same means that I don't trust any of them? So why would I care who is nominated or who wins the vote? They all get their checks cut from the same people and all have the same exact agenda.

Cool story bro
How about you take it to a thread where its relevant?
Perhaps because in reality you abide under a bridge and harass goats?

Kavanaugh will be confirmed in 30 minutes.
DiFi and Schumer failed.
Ford and the bald barrister failed.
Elections have consequences.
Second scotus seat filled.

Tired of WINNING yet?

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Thanks. I expect to be able to expres my opinion without you and network trying to gang up on me from now on.

Awww
Poor unreliable narrator....

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Kavanaugh can have it, you seem to be conflating issues here. Seems like you guys only hear what you want to hear.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Aw, poor manipulated guy who's always angry at someone or something. Palpatine is really persuasive isn't he?

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Only "angry" one here is you bro.
Kavanaugh won
Trump won
The people won

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   
"Nothing really matters. Woe is me. Everything is hopeless. Who cares about corruption? The other guys are just as bad. If you care about corruption, you're dumb because everyone knows it's just a show. Everyone with half a brain has moved past politics".

The sad part is that the bigger point that both parties are largely sides of the same coin, is mostly true. And it gets lost in your completely self-absorbed and obnoxious (and ironically partisan) bellyaching.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   

I think a lot of people on here need to get over themselves. Where is this from you in the countless threads that are talking # about Democrats as if they all believe the same thing?

The gang is here though, you and network have brought it full force. It never fails, wherever I go you guys seem to follow. You can easily ignore me but I guess you just don't have the strength.

And yes, I'm being facetious.

How’d you know I’m Mexican mafia? Which gang is that exactly, or is it just everyone who disagrees with you must be in a conspiracy to keep you down?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join