It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ford says she absolutely does NOT want Kavanaugh to be impeached

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

You are so very smart. I value you as a human being. You don't need my agreement to be validated. Thank you for continuing to show us how hopeless everything is while you hide in your cocoon of nihilism. You are so smart and brave. It will be okay.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

Come on, you can do better than that. You need to work on your passive aggressiveness because it's pretty weak right now.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   

You have everything figured out. You've done it. You've won. You now have self-validated. You ARE smart! Even you agree now.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: SwissMarked

please never leave us...

I won't, trust me. I'll be here every step of the way to point out how your tribalism is being used against you and how you're being manipulated to hate. Don't worry.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Again, none of the things you mention triggered Senate hearings of any kind. No amount of mental contortionism will put them in the same league. I'm starting to wonder if, like your avatar, your brain has vaporized.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Thanks for the compliments my friend. I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees my superior intelligence for what it is. Now bow and kiss my ring.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I'm feeling sorry for Dr Ford. I do believe someone assaulted her(not Kav) she said what she thought even though there were no witnesses. Now that the hole debacle is coming to an end she will be thrown under the bus due to the fact she is of no use to the left. I think it would be wise for her to just vanish change her name and move on because if she doesn't she will have no rest. I think it's despicable what the left have turned into

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   

So does that now mean you're responsible for every post on ATS by anyone who can be characterized as being in your political camp?

You don't really believe that, do you?

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

please never leave us...

I won't, trust me. I'll be here every step of the way to point out how your tribalism is being used against you and how you're being manipulated to hate. Don't worry.

I don't need to be manipulate to hate... I live in a city run by democrats that's riddled with crime and overrun with illegal aliens... hate flows through me like a runaway river boat...

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

none of the things you mention triggered Senate hearings of any kind

But if they did you guys would have supported it 100%.

I'm sure the media will continue to feed your victim complexes though, that's how they got Trump into office. Who doesn't love a good underdog? Even if it is only in the perception created by the media.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   

And what a great quality to have! Hate is such a good emotion isn't it? It brings so many people together.
edit on 10/6/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   

a reply to: underpass61

none of the things you mention triggered Senate hearings of any kind

But if they did you guys would have supported it 100%.

Well crap, I didn't know you were psychic. Now I really feel stupid.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   

That's a really awful perspective... Defining entire groups of people by the worst among them.

As a parent, I thought this was something we taught our children never to do?
edit on 6-10-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   

I don't kiss rings. I already self-validated long ago as part of my enlightenment. I don't need to broadcast my enlightenment using a superiority complex pretending I alone hold the pearls of wisdom with disdain for everyone around me like an over-played trope. Now we just have to get you there. You can do it, buddy! I believe in you!

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

You'd think we'd hear that from you in the countless threads lumping Democrats into a box. But nope, apparently not.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Care to provide examples?

And make it a comprehensive search that covers the Bush years.

edit on 6-10-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Hey guys...could you turn down all this enlightenment a scoch?...Some of us are having trouble keeping up.

That said...thank you for helping me learn more better.
edit on 6-10-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   

I wonder, how is me thinking I've got it figured out any different than you thinking you've got it figured out?

It's strange that me having an opinion and expressing it somehow automatically means I have a superiority complex yet the countless threads making it to the front page talking about the left as if they're subhuman aren't looked at in the same way.

The most popular topics around here are the ones talking down about Democrats. Superiority complex? Check the majority of threads making it to the front page to find that mentality.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Ah, so I need to dig up posts from 10+ years ago in order for it to be valid in your eyes? Makes sense, the threads you've made recently aren't enough, i have to dig through your entire history. Make it such a hassle that I won't possibly want to do it, smart move. I see what you did there.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

CNN appreciates the ad revenue you just gave them by linking to their website. You guys keep them relevant.

and you keep the LOL's coming while you pretend to be some pillar of truth and bipartisanship. Remember, tell jokes, don't be one.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join