It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ford says she absolutely does NOT want Kavanaugh to be impeached

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: neo96

Where's that proof that Michelle Obama is a man? How about Obama being a Muslim who was born in Kenya? Has that birth certificate been proven to be a fake yet? Also, I wonder how many gay men Obama has had sex with? I mean that one guy said Obama was gay so it must be true.

See where I'm going with this? You guys did the same thing with Obama. I'm not excusing what happened with Kavanaugh but you guys sound like people crying over spilt milk after knocking over someone else's glass first.

Geez pal, take a step back. Can't you see that you're falling for the narrative just like they want you to? You're being played and you don't even know it.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   

CNN appreciates the ad revenue you just gave them by linking to their website. You guys keep them relevant.

Exactly why I refuse to link them.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Ben & Jerry will probably name a flavor after her...

Ok, I really don't want to make light of a serious topic, but how cool would it be to call it: 'Indelible in the Hippocampus'?

edit on 6-10-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I don't recall the MSM being all over those stories supporting them and the entire group of Republican senators demanding investigations and hearings about Michelle being a man.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

Where's that proof that Michelle Obama is a man? How about Obama being a Muslim who was born in Kenya? Has that birth certificate been proven to be a fake yet? Also, I wonder how many gay men Obama has had sex with? I mean that one guy said Obama was gay so it must be true.

See where I'm going with this? You guys did the same thing with Obama. I'm not excusing what happened with Kavanaugh but you guys sound like people crying over spilt milk after knocking over someone else's glass first.

Geez pal, take a step back. Can't you see that you're falling for the narrative just like they want you to? You're being played and you don't even know it.

Wrong... 3N3ma is smarter than all of us combined... there's just something we're not seeing behind it's seemingly becoming more and more unhinged on a daily basis... it's playing us for fools... yup... that's what it is... LOL...

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Good one, seems like you guys have nothing against what I say so you repeat it instead, seems to be the main response I get these days. Guess that means you guys don't have an argument.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: SwissMarked

It seems like you guys are the only ones who ever say that I'm smarter than you, I wonder why that is? Some underlying insecurity? Either way, that's not what I think at all but good try, I guess?

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   

It will be okay. People will not always agree with you. You are so smart. Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us less enlightened. Again.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   
obvious question - was this solicitor - who is now claiming that dr ford knew of the offer to " testify remotely " - present - in the senate hesarings chamber - when dr ford claimed she had no knowledge of the offer ?

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   

a reply to: SwissMarked

It seems like you guys are the only ones who ever say that I'm smarter than you, I wonder why that is? Some underlying insecurity? Either way, that's not what I think at all but good try, I guess?

It's definitely not sarcasm... nope... not one bit... at all... when we see genius we just feel overwhelmingly compelled to point it out... almost as though it's our civic duty to do so... thank you for once again gracing us with your infinite wisdom... this place would absolute suck with out you... please never leave us...

link   

Sorry, but that comparison is completely apples and oranges. A very small contingent of people pushed that narrative. The MSM absolutely did not push the narrative of any of those weak accusations you mentioned. In the Ford case, the entire MSM pushed the unsupported claims.

link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

So no one was covering those stories? The mainstream media isn't the only media, there are plenty of websites and publications that stroke the egos and conspiracy chords of right wingers. I'm sure you'll find plenty of those sites/publications being used on these boards. True Pundit, Fox News, Breitbart, InfoWars, etc. to name a few.

link   
It's over.

Even though these people behaved as malicious frauds, I still love them. It's time to forgive them and move forward. If we're going to defeat this sort of cancer in our society then we can't let the actions of its agents define ours as well. Otherwise we'll all fall into the same pit of despair, hopelessly entangled and desperately clawing at each other in a futile attempt to escape its clutches. My hope is that these individuals can quell the darkness in their lives so that the light may one day find them.
edit on 6-10-2018 by sooth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   
But can we trust Ford's lawyer(s)?

They have already been caught lying on her "behalf".

💯

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

Insecure about your own intelligence? That's the only reason I can see for putting words into my mouth and thoughts into my head.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Nah, you just stepped out of your zone and I wanted to give you something familiar. As for your comment, OccamsRazor covered that

I don't recall the MSM being all over those stories supporting them and the entire group of Republican senators demanding investigations and hearings about Michelle being a man.

Equating online fringe conspiracies with dragging a man through the mud on the floor of the Senate is about as weak of an argument you could get.

link   
I don’t think I understand. Can someone spell it out for me? Is she saying this because she is afraid the hammer will come down harder on her if she doesn’t say this?

link   
a reply to: Halfswede

A good portion of ATS believed those stories, were on ATS aren't we? That's who I am addressing, members of ATS.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Halfswede

Sorry, but that comparison is completely apples and oranges. A very small contingent of people pushed that narrative. The MSM absolutely did not push the narrative of any of those weak accusations you mentioned. In the Ford case, the entire MSM pushed the unsupported claims.

More people corroborated the "gay sex rumors" than came forward for Dr. Ford... ObaMao absolutely attended a Muslim school in Indonesia where he had to be a citizen to attend so there's that too... he also readily admitted he ate puppies... but again... Zero outcry...

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

I'd say a good portion of Republicans believe in at least one of those "fringe conspiracies". I mean a lot of people on here believe that Q isn't a larp which is crazier than almost any other theory around. We're on ATS, right? Why would I be addressing anyone else but ATS members on here, a "fringe conspiracy" site, or at least it used to be a conspiracy site.
edit on 10/6/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join