It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This weekend, we face the most serious threat to the world that we have ever seen

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:
XL5

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   
BigfootNZ, it isn't so much that the new Doctor is a woman, it is the rest of it. The Rosa episode was virtue signalling, it would have been ok IF it felt like Dr.Who and felt natural but instead, it felt like a history lesson with just enough sci-fi tacked on to be watchable. The episode "lets kill Hitler" was fun to watch and did not feel like a history lesson. They can still do history without it feeling like pandering but they choose not to.

It just feels empty and I'd bet we never see Vastra or the Daleks again but will get many crappy villains, maybe an episode where the Doctor leads people out of slavery, joins the woman's rights movement and denounces the killing of insects!

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: BigfootNZ

As someone who grew up on the original as well, I am certainly not getting any "squees," nostalgic or otherwise.

Oh well

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: XL5

Having a MGTOW moment XL5.

You made I laugh.

Fox.

XL5

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Foxhound, MGTOW is probably where you have seen allot of rants, but not all rants have to be MGTOW, rants came well before that movement. I just hate seeing something I love get taken over by someone new that doesn't have the same respect and knowledge about it, it is like seeing a Delorean get a fresh coat of paint!

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join