It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm just curious...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I haven't had my ear to the ground for years, but I was an activist through most of my teen years. I drifted away during the slow realization that people on every side are fundamentally flawed in some way or another. Judgmental conservatives & whining screeching liberals can't make real change when they're constantly butting heads and devolving under the manufactured social division that keeps us occupied with pointless drama and no resolution.

Which makes me curious about this judge accused of rape thing.

Don't you wonder, when both the MsM and the Alt. media are all yelling about the same thing, what all this drama might be distracting us from? Last time I noticed this, I found a buried article about the NDAA being signed back into action while we were all focused on something else (gay marriage I think? I don't remember, it's been years).

The MsM and the Alt. media both have different opinions on the same topics, but ultimately, it keeps the one exaggerated and milked-the-fukk-dry story circulating for weeks. Isn't this a trend we supposedly 'woke' people are supposed to recognize? I gave up activism years ago, but this still bothers me.

Being distant from wordly events, I don't know what we might be distracted from this time. Any ideas, ATS? You probably know more than I do. Drop your theories below.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: XxKonspiracyxX

Yes. What is really happening is a war against globalism. The stakes are that high.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   

I don't know what we might be distracted from this time.

Democrat lawyers met with the FBI before the 2016 election which was the genesis of the whole Russia stole my election bullsnip.

Throw in the article bout hardware hacked (china chips) makes the whole 'Russia hacked the Left narrative' more bullsnip.

The bigger the smoke means they are epically covering something else they don't want people to talk about.

So it's sexual assault,rape blah,blah effing blah.

The meeting of Perkins Coie lawyers with the FBI (hired Fusion Gps) is effing HUGE news.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   

I agree with the premise.

Sometimes it's not even so hidden.

-In the last week, we had ricin sent to Jim Mattis and John Richardson
-a packet sent to Trump
-Republican Maryland Rep. Andy Harris was attacked in his office on capitol hill
-the press all but tokenly covered Keith Ellisons ex girlfriend trying to explain that he beat her
-Jason Lewis says his daughters were threatened
- A man threatened to chop up Sen. Rand Paul’s family with an ax.
- Another was arrested outside the campaign office of Rep. Lee Zeldin for threatening to kill supporters of President Trump. -- the Nebraska GOP office had bricks thrown through its windows and graffiti painted on its wall.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   

This well orchestrated social divide in politics here in America has one purpose. To eventually lead to 1984. I see members on here calling for civil war at times. And other times calling for the ban of “news” networks. This tells me that TPTB’s plan is going strong and very few people on here can swallow some pride and open their eyes. All they do is read propaganda and keep glued to the news. It is a very sad thing to see.

My two cents

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Wow... excellent points. I feel like a sponge absorbing all the water I missed out on in my time away from the (K)conspiracy side...

I found that old NDAA thread by the way, shows just what I was talking about almost as well as Lederman & Neo's points.

---> NDAA Back On The Radar

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Assuming your not one of the sheep... Well, then you should just take it all with a grain of salt, pick a side and just have a little fun with it.

Full blown insanity is the only possible outcome for anyone who possess the ability of ration thought and falls into the trap of taking any of this nonsense seriously.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   
The Storms That Keep On Coming, Turning White High Class Neighborhoods Into Complete Ghettos.
One Storm... Every Three Days. And When They Hit, They Hit Hard.

Insurance Ain't Paying Either.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   
It's hard to not get sucked into this stuff. I think that's the point. Many will trust one side or the other and forget that we don't need either. We're constantly divided by topics that are really not that important in the grand scheme of things. It's difficult to see anything that could change this.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Who was it said, "Never let a good crisis go to waste"?

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Figure It Out Soon.
Those Storms Are Cleaning Out The Whole High Class Society Here On The East Coast.
And This Time ... It's The Whites.

No Offense...

edit on 5-10-2018 by Pinocchio because: (no reason given)

top topics

join