It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chuck Schumer goes to the bathroom too

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I hate how senators and members of congress act as if their #e don't stink. The way Schumer was saying his speech during the Kavanaugh vote really rubbed me the wrong way. It is like when he was talking it was as though he was saying "of course right and you would be dumb if you think I am wrong" kind of tone. Like he was President and speaking as if he is giving a speech that will save the world... get over yourself chuck!

Also I have no clue how many of these public servants get so rich, Feinstein is worth around 100 million. To they use the power the people gave them to amass all that wealth or are they just that good?

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: watchandwait410

Seriously aren't both sides guilty of that? Deplorable ring a bell....I don't subscribe to either side and wish we could just start from scratch...no more republican democrat party, no more pandering to one side...let them figure out how to reach a middle ground with the voters...don't fall for this crap..

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Shumer is like a deep state mafioso. He thinks a lot of himself. Im surprised he didn't fake cry again.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: chrismarco

I guess your right but I am not going to vote demarcate because of him and Feinstein.

That would be great if both sides could get along, that though is a pipe dream.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Yep.

Human neutral bathroom.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
Shumer is like a deep state mafioso. He thinks a lot of himself. Im surprised he didn't fake cry again.

Right? They are power hungry, some senators. It kind of sickening... I hate fake criers. Even Ford in her testimony was doing that fake almost cry voice.. I couldn't watch it, it pissed me off so much.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   
How much chuck does Chuck need to chuck when Chuck must chuck chuck?

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Lies!

Chuck has evolved past the need of gender neutral restrooms, and is now able to morph feces into complex vocal tones that mimic human speech, albeit pure bullsnip but nonetheless impressive and stinky

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   

They are all like that in one way or another, we just get to see bits of it from time to time.

btw Feinstein is really wealthy because of her husband and his equity firm. Her estimated worth is 94 million and she isn't even the richest senator. The richest is Mark Warner, and his wealth comes from his cellular company.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Yep.

right , but what most people don't understand is that he doesn't go to the bathroom to release excess waste, he goes to refill and replenish himself in the sh1tter. By the looks of it he keeps himself full at all times.

edit on 171031America/ChicagoFri, 05 Oct 2018 12:17:07 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   

She married it. Her third husband is some kind of real estate tycoon, or other.

That doesn't mean she isn't gaming the system, however. Her personal ethics are, shall we say, questionable...though her actions are quasi-legal.

Look her up, make up your own mind about it. IMHO, she's as dirty as yesterdays underwear.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: chrismarco

Yes, they are. But how many of them are, at the moment, getting their faces on national TV and acting as though they're the moral guides of America.

When they do, they need to be called on it. Removed from office would be good, too...but one thing at a time.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Prune juice getting popular between democrats.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   

By a rule they themselves passed several years ago, members of Congress get insider trading information.

Amazingly, this was reported by "60 Minutes" quite a few years ago.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   

He is New York Mossad Mafia πŸ‘‰πŸ˜―πŸ‘ˆ

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Diane Feinstein is Frisco-kofufu triad.

😎

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

They are all like that in one way or another, we just get to see bits of it from time to time.

btw Feinstein is really wealthy because of her husband and his equity firm. Her estimated worth is 94 million and she isn't even the richest senator. The richest is Mark Warner, and his wealth comes from his cellular company.

Feinstein is really wealthy because of insider trading... the accusation is there... so go ahead Diane... prove that you and your husband haven’t profited from knowledge you gained with your position... guilty until proven innocent...

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

He is New York Mossad Mafia πŸ‘‰πŸ˜―πŸ‘ˆ

Where was he the day Dr. Ford’s grandfather was β€œgot to six ways til Sunday”... I hear Schumer played a large role in his murder and challenge the Senator from NY to prove he had no hand in his death... 😜
edit on 5-10-2018 by SwissMarked because: F'd in the A by auterkurrect...

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Breaking news..........

Senator Collins and Senator Manchin are voting "YES" for Kavanaugh.

πŸ˜ƒπŸ’₯πŸ˜ƒ

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Breaking news..........

Senator Collins and Senator Manchin are voting "YES" for Kavanaugh.

πŸ˜ƒπŸ’₯πŸ˜ƒ

So many leftist tears falling... so delicious... can't wait for the midterms and the inevitable wall of wailing waters...

STILL NOT TIRED OF WINNING... MAGA MAGA MAGA 'MURICA... LOL...

new topics

top topics

join