It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is I.......Bertanimus....Lurker extrordanaire...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Hello yall
Well,....having drawn up the courage to come out from under my keyboard....I am hoping to enjoy the experience of interacting with you-all...
Many of you fine folks I think I already know, and your cogent comments and opinions for I have followed you anon these many several years...
It seems these days of fake news must bring as disseparate sources as possible together to share information and dissect the truth from the falsehoods using the power of community and mutual respect which this weird and whacky site seems to enjoy above all else ...nudge nudge...know what I mean?
Cheers and let the games begin...
I vote YES on Kavanaugh...
I believe the constitution is perhaps the greatest document ever written...(Magna Carta? meh....)
I believe an armed society is not only a polite society...but is it a safer society...
I see a civil war brewing in the USA....to me it seems to be a planned occurance and all that remains to be done (now they have pre positioned ammunition and material) is to further outrage the conservatives while whipping the Lefts mind controlled radical wing to further attacks against the government and the rule of law....Im looking at 2020 as the spark if the president retains his seat at that time....
Ill give you the rest on the boards, as circumstances dictate....

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Bertanimus

Crikey,

That's a good intro.

Welcome.

Put this in yer laughing gear mate,

Kind regards, bally

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Welcome Bertanimus. I look forward to reading your posts.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Welcome aboard and viva la revoluzione!

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Welcome to the board and enjoy yourself. I would give you a flag but I have a problem with doing so on the iPad just pretend I did.

Hope to see ya around

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Going by that intro, we can expect good posts from you.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 04:39 AM
link   
I just learned that an Elipses should have no more than ... Three ... Dots preceding a space
Welcome, watching your grammar, sortof

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 04:53 AM
link   
That was GREAT! And very spirited. Forget the grammar. You've got hudspah! Have fun and welcome.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
I just learned that an Elipses should have no more than ... Three ... Dots preceding a space
Welcome, watching your grammar, sortof

For real? You don't even put full stops at the end of your sentences!

Welcome Bert.
edit on 5-10-2018 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Ummm...cool...another lover of the...pregnant pause...

Your introduction has the ring of sanity to it...that's sure to offend some of the offense seekers...

So...touche'...and welcome to the fray...

YouSir

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

It's called irony ...

My friend said I didnt know what sarcasm was, pretty funny because we were at a bus stop

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Hi Bertanimus,
Good post, it sounds Maximus, see you around the forums, welcome, i'm a newbie too!

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Welcome.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bertanimus
Hello yall
Well,....having drawn up the courage to come out from under my keyboard....I am hoping to enjoy the experience of interacting with you-all...
Many of you fine folks I think I already know, and your cogent comments and opinions for I have followed you anon these many several years...
It seems these days of fake news must bring as disseparate sources as possible together to share information and dissect the truth from the falsehoods using the power of community and mutual respect which this weird and whacky site seems to enjoy above all else ...nudge nudge...know what I mean?
Cheers and let the games begin...
I vote YES on Kavanaugh...
I believe the constitution is perhaps the greatest document ever written...(Magna Carta? meh....)
I believe an armed society is not only a polite society...but is it a safer society...
I see a civil war brewing in the USA....to me it seems to be a planned occurance and all that remains to be done (now they have pre positioned ammunition and material) is to further outrage the conservatives while whipping the Lefts mind controlled radical wing to further attacks against the government and the rule of law....Im looking at 2020 as the spark if the president retains his seat at that time....
Ill give you the rest on the boards, as circumstances dictate....

Welcome to the tribe....

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: bally001

Crikey,

That's a good intro.

Welcome.

Put this in yer laughing gear mate,

Kind regards, bally

You're not an Aussie at all, where's the tomato sauce??????

Can't have a snag without sauce.

Strewth!! (You know, google says that's a British word, flamin' poms...)

ETA -- Oh I see it now, some arty farty dribble.. lol

Oh yeah, and Hi Op. Lurker, Quirker, holy moses, hold yer noses...

Friday night down here, get one inya !

edit on 5-10-2018 by Parishna because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Life was better before the bloody commie bastard rainbow hippies..... oh errm..welcome 😊👍

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Nice intro, poor sentence structure. Oh well, can't have it all all of the time.

Enjoy your membership!

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Welcome Bertanimus!

Hey Balley001!
What kind of hot dog is that? That looks so good that I didnt even want what I brought for lunch but ate it anyhow.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Trucker1

Just a snag sanger mate.

bally

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Hello and welcome!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>