It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden_Hand, it has been 10 years, will you enter dialogue with ATS again?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Hidden_Hand has visited ATS in october of 2008, answering questions from ATS members. Hidden_Hand claims to be part of The Familiy (The illuminati) and has given in-depth answers to questions asked.

A transcript is available, and i highly recommend anyone that is interested in the illuminati and their bloodlines to read it, it is quite interesting,

drive.google.com...

It is not my drive, I stumbled upon it on 4chan/x/.

Any community members from that time around should remember Hidden_Hand, as his thread was quite popular:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now then, 10 years have passed, and so I ask, will the Hidden_Hand reappear for more insights and conversations?

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Oh I love that one. I have it saved as well from another site. Even if he were a fake, there are pretty valuable things in it I believe. Overall.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: cyberjedi

Total BS.
Him and John Titor should get together and bake some cookies.

I will give him this though...he was a full of crap douche before being anonymous was even cool.

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: DrumsRfun

Total BS.
Him and John Titor should get together and bake some cookies.

Ha, triggered on that one, huh?

Anyways, I’d prefer they lit up a phatty and come up with a new thread, the original was entertaining as hell...

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Ah yes, that thread was quite the interesting read. I've always taken the information in it with a healthy dose of salt, but I loved it through and through. I doubt HH will ever return, but if that happens I'll be glued to the next thread as well.

Ten years? Damn, where does the time go?

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   

He's probably hanging out in Antarctica chilling out with his Nazi polar Yeti Buddies.
Word on the street is the Breakaway civilization is breaking away.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Who knows?

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Here is something to read while You poke Your tongue out like every 30 seconds...

educate-yourself.org...

whale.to...

Stay Hydrated...

P.S. I must have 1,000 of Y'all in My backyard here in Flori-Duh... Any tips on what I can do so the new puppy "Birdie Mae" doesn't take after Her new older brother and eat them? Any advice for snails? That gives them 'the trots' and makes their breath stink BAD...

Thanks (I'm sticking My tongue out towards You in acknowledgement...

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

You stay right right where you are .
A friendly response team is en-route

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Hay educate-yourself.org now that’s a old site I haven’t read in a while.

Tons and tons of mumbo jumbo but with a few gems sprinkled in.

Get your monoatomic gold and orgon generators here!
Tiny pyramids of power are on special.

a reply to: JimNasium

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: cyberjedi
Now then, 10 years have passed, and so I ask, will the Hidden_Hand reappear for more insights and conversations?

"Insights" like:

...there will be a new currency by the end of 2008 / early 2009, along with a new Union of nations.

San Francisco and Damascus, will be uninhabitable by the end of 2010, possibly even sooner.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 12:16 AM
link   
originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

originally posted by: cyberjedi

"Insights" like:

...there will be a new currency by the end of 2008 / early 2009, along with a new Union of nations.

Bitcoin

San Francisco and Damascus, will be uninhabitable by the end of 2010, possibly even sooner.

SF covered in poop and needles. Damascus is in shambles

edit on 10 4 2018 by dashen because:

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Interesting read there. Somehow I doubt that person was part of the Illuminati, but I suppose anything is possible.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subrosabelow
Interesting read there. Somehow I doubt that person was part of the Illuminati, but I suppose anything is possible.
You have to admit though it's not very likely that one of us attention seeking ATSers would quit posting after having authored such a well read and much discussed thread such as Window of Opportunity was. Hmm...

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 02:34 AM
link   
He is recorded as being on the site for one day and making ONE post, which was recognised by a mod as a quote copied from another site.
Not exactly conversation or dialogue. Other ATS members did the rest for themselves.

P.S. I spoke too soon, sorry. He started a second account. A week, not a day.

edit on 4-10-2018 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
He is recorded as being on the site for one day and making ONE post, which was recognised by a mod as a quote copied from another site.
Not exactly conversation or dialogue. Other ATS members did the rest for themselves.

P.S. I spoke too soon, sorry. He started a second account. A week, not a day.

Are you saying that HH's responses were quotes from another site? Can anyone back this up with proof?

I see now what you mean, he must have copied and pasted his opening post.

edit on 4-10-2018 by cyberjedi because: found it

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 05:05 AM
link   
I read it too quickly myself. Not knowing the story, I just looked at the account details of the first account I saw.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 05:05 AM
link   
I prefer the dude on the moon.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Another nutbag with a story to tell

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Another nutbag with a story to tell

top topics

<<   2 >>

join