It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democratic intern arrested in doxxing of GOP senators during Kavanaugh hearing

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

I hope they interrogate the guy very well. Who told him to do all that? I bet he was following instructions from someone.

"Cosko most recently worked as an unpaid intern..."

Hmmmm...., lets check "gofundme" tomorrow.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1
Why would an intern have access to senators and congess address and personal info?

I'm wondering if perhaps he didn't go into somebody's office and get that information from their contacts.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Finally some good news out of this snip show.

Throw the book at him and book 'em Dano.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Did he break into a Congressional office and login to a computer he did not have authorized access to? Identity theft? Witness tampering?

The original report on this was that it came from Maxine Waters office. And he is a cybersecurity graduate.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

Did he break into a Congressional office and login to a computer he did not have authorized access to? Identity theft? Witness tampering?

The original report on this was that it came from Maxine Waters office. And he is a cybersecurity graduate.

Good opportunity to arrest Mad Max.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   

I agree with regard to that Trump video....and since I didn't vote for him, and am not a "Trumpster", how is that whataboutism relevant? Is it supposed to nullify the BAMN movement? If you think that, then you are as bad as a 6 year old in the blame game.

(BTW: Thanks for the feedback on the broken link. I fixed the link in the OP)

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tompdx3
a reply to: Krakatoa

Well, remember, he is innocent until proven guilty, Right??

Yes, I agree. However, there is a very overt BAMN movement in the Democratic followers, is there not? The fact that he was arrested means he will get his due process. If guilty, I hope they use him as an example for ALL political operatives that this type of behavior will NOT be tolerated going forward.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Your reply was nasty and laced with racism. But I’m sure you’ll get away with it because you’re a Democrat .

You sure have replied to many of my posts. Are you trying to make a project out of me ?

If so it won’t go well .
edit on 3-10-2018 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Excellent outcome.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Well here he is

U.S. Capitol Police said 27-year-old Jackson Cosko was charged with making public restricted personal information, witness tampering, threats in interstate communication, unauthorized access of a government computer, identity theft, second-degree burglary and unlawful entry. Police added that the investigation was continuing and more charges could be filed.

Senior congressional sources tell Fox News that Cosko most recently worked as an unpaid intern for Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee, D-Texas. He previously worked with Sen. Maggie Hassan, D-N.H., and former Democratic Sen. Barbara Boxer of California. A LinkedIn page with Cosko's name on it describes him as a "Democratic Political Professional & Cybersecurity Graduate Student."

Jackson Lee's office told Fox News that Cosko had only worked there for a couple of months, but has now been terminated. Hassan's office declined to comment.

www.foxnews.com...

What I'd also like to know is, why are these democratic female senators letting a white male intern for them?

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven
what a douchebag

didn't even get paid

He needs to start a GoFundMe campaign. That is how liberals get their dark money payoffs for their unscrupulous acts.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Fallingdown

The free pass liberals get and think they are going to get has to come to an end .

Nope, we're going to continue getting free passes forever just like we always have. I go in front of a judge with my "Kill Whitey" t-shirt on and I'm all, "Bro, by any means necessary, amirite? Power to the people!" and then I get to walk out.

I would like to see how far political correctness goes on cell Block A.

Probably a lot better than dropping n-bombs and saying that you're tired of being censored.

I'm pretty sure the ABs aren't politically correct, yet they get along ok in the joint. Weird.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: hillbilly4rent

Don't watch tv, sorry. I think that idea came in my dna.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Keep it up democrats. That blue wave is looking more and more like the ripple a turd makes when it hits the toilet water.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   

I would like to know what his bank account looked like before that day compared to after that day. And, where he gets his next job after the mid-term elections

My first thoughts exactly!
It would be interesting to know these two things.

link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux
Well here he is

U.S. Capitol Police said 27-year-old Jackson Cosko was charged with making public restricted personal information, witness tampering, threats in interstate communication, unauthorized access of a government computer, identity theft, second-degree burglary and unlawful entry. Police added that the investigation was continuing and more charges could be filed.

Senior congressional sources tell Fox News that Cosko most recently worked as an unpaid intern for Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee, D-Texas. He previously worked with Sen. Maggie Hassan, D-N.H., and former Democratic Sen. Barbara Boxer of California. A LinkedIn page with Cosko's name on it describes him as a "Democratic Political Professional & Cybersecurity Graduate Student."

Jackson Lee's office told Fox News that Cosko had only worked there for a couple of months, but has now been terminated. Hassan's office declined to comment.

www.foxnews.com...

What I'd also like to know is, why are these democratic female senators letting a white male intern for them?

But, isn't he protected by that all encompassing "white privilege" I hear the left whine about so much??
Hmmmmm.... And, having a white boy (after all, to some 27 is still a kid, right) doing work for free under a black woman is OK, but not the other way around?

/sarc

link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

He looks like he's from the David Hogg Clan.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

Your reply was nasty and laced with racism. But I’m sure you’ll get away with it because you’re a Democrat .

It's why I registered as a Democrat in 2016!

You sure have replied to many of my posts.

I have? News to me.

Are you trying to make a project out of me ?

No?

If so it won’t go well .

Super scary.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   
This is just getting better and better.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Arizonaguy

I'm pretty sure the ABs aren't politically correct, yet they get along ok in the joint. Weird.

You're right. The Aryan Brotherhood isn't politically correct. So your recommendation is for right-wingers to join up with the AB so they can feel secure when dropping n-bombs?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join