It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democratic intern arrested in doxxing of GOP senators during Kavanaugh hearing

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+38 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Source: Democratic intern arrested in doxxing of GOP senators during Kavanaugh hearing

A Democratic congressional intern was arrested Wednesday and accused of posting the personal information of at least one Republican senator during last week's hearing about sexual assault claims against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh, authorities said.

U.S. Capitol Police said 27-year-old Jackson Cosko was charged with making public restricted personal information, witness tampering, threats in interstate communication, unauthorized access of a government computer, identity theft, second-degree burglary and unlawful entry. Police added that the investigation was continuing and more charges could be filed.

Senior congressional sources tell Fox News that Cosko most recently worked as an unpaid intern for Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee, D-Texas. He previously worked with Sen. Maggie Hassan, D-N.H., and former Democratic Sen. Barbara Boxer of California. A LinkedIn page with Cosko's name on it describes him as a "Democratic Political Professional & Cybersecurity Graduate Student."

Interesting....it was an intern in a democratic senators Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee's office. Glad to see this person was terminated. However, I would like to know what his bank account looked like before that day compared to after that day. And, where he gets his next job after the mid-term elections (after everyone has looked away to the next scandal).

But, BAMN is the strategy of the day for those folks, is it not?

No morals IMO, but plenty of resistance.

edit on 10/3/2018 by Krakatoa because: corrected "back" to "bank"

edit on 10/3/2018 by Krakatoa because: Fixed link to source

edit on 10/3/2018 by Krakatoa because: Corrected use of "senator" to "Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee"

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   
By any means necessary right?

+13 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   
The free pass liberals get and think they are going to get has to come to an end .

The only way to end this nonsense is if they start getting locked up for some serious time .

I would like to see how far political correctness goes on cell Block A.
edit on 3-10-2018 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-10-2018 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Just a fall guy, a useful idiot for Jackson Lee that told the 27 year old to do it no doubt.

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   
The same Sheila Jackson Lee that passed the envelope....... Intriguing

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Well since he is an obvious scape goat, I bet he flips.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   
27-year-old intern?

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Why would an intern have access to senators and congess address and personal info?

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   
what a douchebag

didn't even get paid

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Well, remember, he is innocent until proven guilty, Right??

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Another DIM intern yelled "Phuck You!" to President Trump over the Summer. Remember that?

What happened to the good old days of cigars and blue dresses? These Democrat interns are becoming mini-terrorists!

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Interesting. We were just discussing this the other day on another thread. Now the only question is, did he just do it on his own or was he told to do it?

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   
If we can’t have the Court...

We will burn it down, destroy it.

Sad day...

edit on 3-10-2018 by whyamIhere because: Really high

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1
Why would an intern have access to senators and congess address and personal info?

They're used like personal assistants a lot of times. So it would depend a lot on trust. But many interns have access to personal information.

link   

But, BAMN is the strategy of the day for those folks, is it not?

No morals IMO, but plenty of resistance.

Totally. Anyway.

Your link didn't work. It's not because you put it in wrong, it's the correct URL (first result for "intern arrested" on Google). I wonder what's up with the rest of these charges?

U.S. Capitol Police said 27-year-old Jackson Cosko was charged with making public restricted personal information, witness tampering, threats in interstate communication, unauthorized access of a government computer, identity theft, second-degree burglary and unlawful entry. Police added that the investigation was continuing and more charges could be filed.

Did he break into a Congressional office and login to a computer he did not have authorized access to? Identity theft? Witness tampering?

link   
Rumor has it that Fords gofundme acct has been suspended since this past weekend. Maybe someone has a way to find out.

link   

originally posted by: Tompdx3

Well, remember, he is innocent until proven guilty, Right??

What the hell gave you that idea, do you have a TV?

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   

And, where he gets his next job after the mid-term elections

With the charges , and possibly more , this person will be setting in a 6' x 8' compartment for a while
He MIGHT get a JOB as a run around there..

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

He was also charged with second degree burglary and unlawful entry. He must have 'broke' into an Rep. office.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

The free pass liberals get and think they are going to get has to come to an end .

Nope, we're going to continue getting free passes forever just like we always have. I go in front of a judge with my "Kill Whitey" t-shirt on and I'm all, "Bro, by any means necessary, amirite? Power to the people!" and then I get to walk out.

I would like to see how far political correctness goes on cell Block A.

Probably a lot better than dropping n-bombs and saying that you're tired of being censored.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join